It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

I agree the reporting tactics used are fake, but did they fabricate the story?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Disingenuous reporting tactics are not the same as fabricating stories.

it leads to credibility issues. especially when it is found out later that their tactics are found to be faked. if you can't trust them to tell you the truth as to where they are at, how can you trust what they are saying. if they will lie once about anything, they will lie again.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I for one can't wait to view this video. I wonder how he managed to narrow it all done to just one documentary? There's enough for an episode a week.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

No matter what gets released, it can not take back ALL OF THE THINGS tRUMP has done/said...You right wing people need to get your act together...the man is INSANE....Only 40% of people feel the way you do, and like I said before the numbers keep getting lower.

Just to be accurate it's been between 43% - 46% give or take depending on the day and who's doing the polling, but more remarkably they have held very steady since right before the election. That must be his "base".

He's obviously not trying to expand his base, but as long as his numbers stay in the 40's - he will stay the course - whatever that happens to be on any particular day.

the fact that he's doing exactly what he said he would do seems to be surprising everyone. He might be the only President in history that's actually done that.

He needs to ditch the BS facts though. That will kill him eventually.

edit on 2/22/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: the2ofusr1

It was the MSM that created the "fake news" meme in order to divert the blame for their own fake news onto other news sources .

The term fake news began to rise after it was discovered Right Wing sites were being created to push fake stories in order to generate revenue. The Right were duped.

Then Trump and his supporters turned it around and began to use it against the MSM.

It's amazing how fast the Right picked-up on that term. Their propaganda works incredibly fast.

You must have been in a coma for the Faux News flap.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

it leads to credibility issues. especially when it is found out later that their tactics are found to be faked.

I agree, but that is not the same as completely fabricating news stories, as was the case on those websites that completely made up stories for profit...and trolls.

if you can't trust them to tell you the truth as to where they are at, how can you trust what they are saying. if they will lie once about anything, they will lie again.

It means you have to be diligent and look in to matters yourself. That is what irks me the most about this fake news nonsense. People are crying fake news because they disagree with news source's opinions or assertions, allowing them to be lazy and not look in to the truth of the matter.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ummm...I get it...trust me I get it...nor do I disagree with you either...

As far as I'm concerned there was never an...issue...

I was just funnin...however much at your expense it was...
I merely said to myself...self...Shamrock just came swinging out the bushes...I mean right out the gate baby...

This being the Muddpit and all...I was like...COOL...I'm gonna get me some...

My...gettin real...points still stand however...specially bein as you never addressed any of them...
You did however...not communicate like a real human being...and speak unlike an automaton...In a highly bureaucratic
and monotonic fashion that is...

Which was also cool...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I don't like Trump as much as I didn't like Obama and Bush.

But man, do I really not like the MSM.

I cannot wait to see them squirm!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: RazorV66

Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed.

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

I'm still waiting for one of you doubters to take a transcript of the Paid Riot Squads video, and do a breakdown of what clips do and do not speak for themselves.

Instead it's "oap, NONE of it is to be considered in the slightest without the entire films' (as if there's no way any of it speaks for itself).

The whole thing is funny actually, as if it was indeed Paid Riot Squads out there starting all the fights, then that gets our crowd off the hook for being a bunch of rabid violent savages.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Your writing style has to be one of the most atrocious ones here to try and make sense of.

Not only are you nearly impossible to put together what you're attempting to say, you ignore the replies you get. I addressed your "points," just not to your liking.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ummm...rabid violent savages...?

Harrumph...scratches at exceedingly thick pelt of hair covering body...purposely does NOT...nit pick...(although the urge is excruciating)...

Speak for yourself...big boy...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I'm still waiting for one of you doubters to take a transcript of the Paid Riot Squads video, and do a breakdown of what clips do and do not speak for themselves.

I know you expect people to jump through hoops to show you how or where you went wrong, but when you are proven wrong, you obfuscate and spin your way out of it. You've done it so many times it pointless to even read your threads, let alone take the time to debunk the massive amounts of assumptions and outright nuttiness.

Instead it's "oap, NONE of it is to be considered in the slightest without the entire films' (as if there's no way any of it speaks for itself).

You are one of the reasons we have to have that extra information. You've taken Okeefe's (PV) material as gospel and created threads using his material, knowing full well he is an established liar and propagandist.

Your threads rely on the single fact that Okeefe refuses to release anything other than his highly-edited videos. That is the height of dishonesty.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I love ATS....

5 pages of arguing over something that has yet to be released.

Already claiming it is bunk before you see it.... some of you should be playing the lottery, since you can predict the future.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
I love ATS....

5 pages of arguing over something that has yet to be released.

Already claiming it is bunk before you see it.... some of you should be playing the lottery, since you can predict the future.

I'm not saying it's bunk. If he has the goods on CNN, let's see it. But let's see it in complete context, as to give it's meaning full effect.

Otherwise, Okeefe may just end up in another lawsuit because he produced a libelous piece of propaganda.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: YouSir

Your writing style has to be one of the most atrocious ones here to try and make sense of.

Not only are you nearly impossible to put together what you're attempting to say, you ignore the replies you get. I addressed your "points," just not to your liking.

Ummm...Now...there's just got to be something signature worthy in that little rant...

Maybe I'll use some of it...with your permission of course...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

What was proven wrong?

The Online Community (OC) set about looking into all of the people and such in the tape, and it started adding up. Meanwhile, the key ringleaders were immediately fired. Then I took all of that and added in some more key bits of data, and thus substantiated the thing several times over. Next, you and some other immediately swooped in and instead of debate the rest of the content, you patently refused to by essentially insisting that 0% of the clips in the film speak for themselves, all the way jumping thru hoops to avoid the total presentation.

The day the tape came up in the announce thread is when I first began challenging you guys to give us a speaks/doesnt analysis, and you all dodged that challenge repeatedly.

In my epic piece I even marked each and every bit of evidence with exhibit labeling to ease your ability to pick my analysis apart, and despite repeatedly challenging you guys to deal with both that approach and the speaks/doesnt approach, that never happened.

So then the cajones to tell me my work was debunked, that's true laughing stock.

Entered Into Evidence - The case for the United States v. Hillary Clinton - Paid Riot Squads

But you go on wit cho bad self!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: interupt42

He said he was going to release video of the Clintons being racist and dropping n-bombs but I don't recall ever actually seeing it released? Maybe I missed it, but a quick search of the googles turns up lots of 'release impending" results and no 'release happened' results.

Yeah thats what i recall aswell. He is alex jones credibility from what I have seen.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

What was proven wrong?

Okeefe's integrity and honesty. We cannot believe him unless we have unedited footage. He baits people in to talking about hypothetical situations and passes it off, as do you, as proof of some conspiracy.

Meanwhile, the key ringleaders were immediately fired.

Correct. His videos cost people their jobs without complete context of their conversations.

He should feel proud.

Then I took all of that and added in some more key bits of data, and thus substantiated the thing several times over.

You extrapolated from a propaganda video.

Next, you and some other immediately swooped in and instead of debate the rest of the content, you patently refused to by essentially insisting that 0% of the clips in the film speak for themselves, all the way jumping thru hoops to avoid the total presentation.

No one said 0% of the clips speak for themselves. What we said is the extrapolations you make, and the claims of Okeefe, cannot be verified without proper context. You rely on a dishonest approach.

The day the tape came up in the announce thread is when I first began challenging you guys to give us a speaks/doesnt analysis, and you all dodged that challenge repeatedly.

It is illogical to enter a debate without all of the proper information in complete context. Another example of your dishonesty.

In my epic piece

And this is another matter we have addressed before. Your not interested in the truth in context. You're trying to float your ego. Your threads are a disgrace to the truth and are squat in comparison to actual epic threads on this site that took more time and intelligence than posting a bunch of crappy memes and links to propaganda.

So then the cajones to tell me my work was debunked, that's true laughing stock.

You should be asking for complete releases from Okeefe. They could actually support your assertions, but you do not ask for that because you also stand to look like a fool for falling for obvious attempts at propaganda.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This is going to be super exciting! Everything that James releases has been pretty mind blowing. The paid agitator series he did during the election was top notch, and provided evidence proving what we already knew was taking place. I hope this is even bigger than that.

I would love to see him plant some journalists with Open Societies. THAT would be epic!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I didn't know who James O'Keefe was until Rush Limbaugh explained his Project Veritas sting, and its connection to the FAKE PROTESTORS at Town Halls this week. O'Keefe is not like the many wanna-be's who promised Clinton sex tapes, smoking guns, etc.. He is THE REAL McCOY... like President Trump.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join