It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

First of all, almost everything negative about Trump is some what out of context.

It just seems so baloney and selective of you to now all of a sudden care about full context when it pushes against your narrative.

If you were truly honest with your intentions, you would even call out those from your party when they take things out of context. It's called integrity.

But carry on.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

First of all, almost everything negative about Trump is some what out of context.

That's a mighty big claim. I'd like to see you prove that.

It just seems so baloney and selective of you to now all of a sudden care about full context when it pushes against your narrative.

What is my narrative? All I have said is I would want to see the unedited footage before I could believe Okeefe.

If you were truly honest with your intentions, you would even call out those from your party when they take things out of context. It's called integrity.

What party is that? I'm not a liberal and I'm not a Democrat.

But carry on.

I shall. While I'm carrying on, why don't you find some integrity of your own and quite making vast assumptions about other people.

It almost seems like you're trying to push a narrative of your own.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

That's a mighty big claim. I'd like to see you prove that. 

Trump is a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, Nazi, buzzword , buzzword, buzzywuzzy, etc.

I can go on but you got it.

What is my narrative? All I have said is I would want to see the unedited footage before I could believe Okeefe

Your narrative is obviously anti-trump

What party is that? I'm not a liberal and I'm not a Democrat. 

It doesn't matter the party. If you are honest with your intentions and are truly unbias, like you are claiming, you would call them all out, not just the pro-trump.

I shall. While I'm carrying on, why don't you find some integrity of your own and quite making vast assumptions about other people. 

It almost seems like you're trying to push a narrative of your own. 

The difference between me and you is, I'm not all of a sudden standing on some moral high ground asking for fairness and equality. I see the BS for what it is and move on.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Trump is a racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, Nazi, buzzword , buzzword, buzzywuzzy, etc. I can go on but you got it.

Please continue. You have a long way to go until you get to "almost everything" negative about Trump.

Your narrative is obviously anti-trump

How did you come to that conclusion when we are discussing Okeefe and CNN? Trump has nothing to do with it.

It doesn't matter the party. If you are honest with your intentions and are truly unbias, like you are claiming, you would call them all out, not just the pro-trump.

I made no such claim, as to being unbiased. You're making crap up, while also making assumptions.

The difference between me and you is, I'm not all of a sudden standing on some moral high ground asking for fairness and equality. I see the BS for what it is and move on.

I didn't say anything about fairness and equality. You are literally creating a strawman for no reason whatsoever and projecting that which you hate on to me, when I've not said that which you claim.

The big difference between you and I is that I don't have to fabricate nonsense in order to debate intelligently.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   

If he was interested in proper context he would have the unedited version available for those who wished to view it, if he understood where his reputation now stands.
I think proper context went out the window long ago with the creation of the fake n....very fake news meme .Its become a war where identifying the real enemy means identifying the real "very fake news" sources . hint they are on the TV channels and have news cycles .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Wasnt this the same guy that supposedly had video of the Clinton being either child molesters and or being racist?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Please continue. You have a long way to go until you get to "almost everything" negative about Trump. 

I'm sorry you lack the insight to recognize that these are the root of almost everything negative Trump. You really expect me to source "almost everything" ? This alone already proves my point that everything is somewhat out of context.

How did you come to that conclusion when we are discussing Okeefe and CNN? Trump has nothing to do with it. 

Again you are either lacking the insight or just in denial that everything starts and ends with Trump. If Trump was not president would we be discussing this right now? You can nit pick all you want but my assessment that your narrative is anti-trump is not incorrect.

I made no such claim, as to being unbiased. You're making crap up, while also making assumptions. 

OK fine, I'm asking you right now. Are you unbias? Do you truly care for full context regardless of the side or implications?

I didn't say anything about fairness and equality. You are literally creating a strawman for no reason whatsoever and projecting that which you hate on to me, when I've not said that which you claim. 

The big difference between you and I is that I don't have to fabricate nonsense in order to debate intelligently.

OK maybe I took your words out of context, see it isn't hard to admit. Regardless, what I meant was that you are so keen on the full context now, you all of a sudden care about the credibility of the source it's coming from but accept sources from people and places with 0 credibility. So in a sense you indirectly want fairness and equality no?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

He said he was going to release video of the Clintons being racist and dropping n-bombs but I don't recall ever actually seeing it released? Maybe I missed it, but a quick search of the googles turns up lots of 'release impending" results and no 'release happened' results.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

I think proper context went out the window long ago with the creation of the fake n....very fake news meme

You guys caught on to the latest incarnation of fake news propaganda. That didn't take long.

Its become a war where identifying the real enemy means identifying the real "very fake news" sources . hint they are on the TV channels and have news cycles .

So it appears you are arguing that since real news outlets have been deemed "fake", that we can longer push to put things in proper context?

That doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

I'm sorry you lack the insight to recognize that these are the root of almost everything negative Trump. You really expect me to source "almost everything" ? This alone already proves my point that everything is somewhat out of context.

No. It proves you are talking out of your ass.

Again you are either lacking the insight or just in denial that everything starts and ends with Trump. If Trump was not president would we be discussing this right now?

Okeefe was around making videos well before Trump came in to the picture. Again, what does this issue have to do with Trump?

You can nit pick all you want but my assessment that your narrative is anti-trump is not incorrect.

I'm not anti-Trump. I don't like him or his goals, but I do not want to see him fail.

You are literally arguing with a figment of your own imagination.

OK fine, I'm asking you right now. Are you unbias? Do you truly care for full context regardless of the side or implications?

Of course I am biased, but I still want truth and context...regardless of whom it hurts/helps.

OK maybe I took your words out of context, see it isn't hard to admit.

See how important context is?

Regardless, what I meant was that you are so keen on the full context now, you all of a sudden care about the credibility of the source it's coming from but accept sources from people and places with 0 credibility

I've always been a stickler on context. My position has not changed and I'd like to know what have I "accepted" from sources with 0 credibility?

The problem is, we probably have a difference in opinion when it comes to whom does or does not have credibility.

Okeefe has none.

So in a sense you indirectly want fairness and equality no?

I'm not sure how that has anything to do with what you or I have said.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

the problem is that mr jones said it was going to happen - and rang the bell - and his cultists are still drooling like pavlovs puppies

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

So it appears you are arguing that since real news outlets
wow a sec . What has real news got to do with fake news to you ...there are lots of news outlets .Some fib and make stuff up .Some just down right lie .It was the MSM that created the "fake news" meme in order to divert the blame for their own fake news onto other news sources . So much so that they had a big list created with out and evidence that the outlets produced any fake news ...that is a fact ...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

It was the MSM that created the "fake news" meme in order to divert the blame for their own fake news onto other news sources .

The term fake news began to rise after it was discovered Right Wing sites were being created to push fake stories in order to generate revenue. The Right were duped.

Then Trump and his supporters turned it around and began to use it against the MSM.

It's amazing how fast the Right picked-up on that term. Their propaganda works incredibly fast.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

The term fake news began to rise after it was discovered Right Wing sites were being created to push fake stories in order to generate revenue. The Right were duped
Not saying that that didn't happen but the alternative media news sources got thrown into that meme by the MSM .without a shred of evidence to back them up ...Way to broad brush a subject called news . CNN has every right to be on that list after it has been shown time and time again that they completely fabricate news ...But they are left leaning and so seem to be exempt ...funny that eh

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

The term fake news began to rise after it was discovered Right Wing sites were being created to push fake stories in order to generate revenue. The Right were duped
Not saying that that didn't happen but the alternative media news sources got thrown into that meme by the MSM .without a shred of evidence to back them up ...Way to broad brush a subject called news . CNN has every right to be on that list after it has been shown time and time again that they completely fabricate news ...But they are left leaning and so seem to be exempt ...funny that eh

Can you give me an example of a story CNN completely fabricated?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Just type in CNN caught faking on YouTube and you will get a ton of references

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Did CNN fabricate the Boston Bombing story?

Disingenuous reporting tactics are not the same as fabricating stories.

Please provide with a story that CNN completely fabricated.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Why should I ...I just posted something you did not watch and address so I will waist my time with you no longer .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Why should I ...I just posted something you did not watch and address so I will waist my time with you no longer .

You provided me with a YT video that does not prove CNN fabricated the story. The Boston Bombing was a real event.

If CNN is such a horrible news source, I'm sure you can find many instances in which they fabricated fake news. It shouldn't be so hard.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

You provided me with a YT video that does not prove CNN fabricated the story. The Boston Bombing was a real event.

If CNN is such a horrible news source, I'm sure you can find many instances in which they fabricated fake news. It shouldn't be so hard.

You must have missed page 1?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

that's as fake as it #ing gets and that was before all the tech we have now...

Do you trust CNN?

edit on 22-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join