It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
What else can you release about the media that hasn't already been released? If you still believe them now nothing will wake you up. They've been caught with evidence colluding with Democrats, pushing fake news and fake blogs, openly campaigned for Hillary... I mean seriously.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Any bad news about CNN's inner workings will make it that much easier for the Trump administration to have CNN shut down, by whatever tools are available to the U.S. Government.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: shooterbrody

*Fingers crossed*
One can only hope. With everything that the news outlets are doing I don't know how anyone can take anything they say at face value. But the thought of them actually getting called out, well that would just make my day!

Add this to Mika this morning saying that it was the presses job to "control exactly what people think"

That video needs to be passed around for all to see.
The really sad part is alot of the talking heads(on BOTH sides) believe this.

I wish I could loop it on MSNBC. The sad thing is the people watching probably didn't care.

They looped tRUMP talking about grabbing Women by the #$%%^ and you clearly did not care. Along with all of the other STUPID Things he has said....He has said so many horrible things over the years, and the Right W did not care.

Bill Clinton had more morals than tRUMP. Hell even AFTER his impeachment proceedings he had a 73% approval rating LEAVING THE OFFICE......Highest since Truman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 22-2-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

My text is not showing up in my response . I shall try this . Editing is what news outlets do .MSM has editing teams and to think that demanding all of their data is a rule you are going to impose on another news source is just wrong and you know it .He may have had to get 10 hours of film just to get that 2 min. smoking gun . Raw data is just that raw . It needs a narrative and editing .

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: shooterbrody

*Fingers crossed*
One can only hope. With everything that the news outlets are doing I don't know how anyone can take anything they say at face value. But the thought of them actually getting called out, well that would just make my day!

Add this to Mika this morning saying that it was the presses job to "control exactly what people think"

That video needs to be passed around for all to see.
The really sad part is alot of the talking heads(on BOTH sides) believe this.

I wish I could loop it on MSNBC. The sad thing is the people watching probably didn't care.

They looped tRUMP talking about grabbing Women by the #$%%^ and you clearly you did not care. Along with all of the other STUPID Things he has said....He has said so many horrible things over the years, and the Right W did not care.

Bill Clinton had more morals than tRUMP. Hell even AFTER his impeachment proceedings he had a 73% approval rating LEAVING THE OFFICE......Highest since Truman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would you like to address the OP or just vomit text all over the page that is completely unrelated?

So you are perfectly fine with MSNBC telling you what to think? Gotcha, move along please. I don't play with Sheep.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Any bad news about CNN's inner workings will make it that much easier for the Trump administration to have CNN shut down, by whatever tools are available to the U.S. Government.

So you do not believe in Freedom of speech, and the FREE PRESS....I see, perhaps Russia would be a better fit for you than the US

edit on 22-2-2017 by kurthall because: fix

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

Indeed. They've earned it, why not reward them with such befitting places of employment.

(post by kurthall removed for a manners violation)
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Martin75 I Was REPLYING TO A POST MORON!!!! WHAT I SAID WAS A REPLY TO WHAT SOMEONE ELSE SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why not read it.....

You responded to me, MORON! LOL

I did read it, and I replied back. What part of this scenario are you having trouble with?

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

There is no free press. It's all bought and paid for. Just watch the fifteen minutes of prescription drug advertising during a one hour broadcast.....

It's propaganda.. get it right.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Only the naive would think news anchors dont have their own political opinions and bias. If okeefe has them expressing that on tape i dont really see that as scandalous. On the other hand if that bias is clearly being inserted into the news that is scandalous.

I had dinner once with a well known two talking head newscaster locally. They hated Bush and were total Obama Stans.

Exactly. If this winds up being a bunch of known liberals expressing their personal liberal beliefs then big freaking deal.

If it's a bunch of known liberals talking about how they're going to craft the story, spin the story, make up the story entirely, etc then that's something else entirely.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Ummm...that couldn't have been because of...people like you...?

Could it...?

YouSir
edit on 22-2-2017 by YouSir because: I likes to...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:07 AM
link   

And god only knows you want anybody who doesn't kiss Trump's ass shut down, that's for sure. At least until they can start running more government friendly news, anyway.

Hopefully seeing this thread didn't cause any accidents for you.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed.

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

That's what makes this joke so popular with the Trumpetts. They believe any kind of BS as long as it makes Donnie look good.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Satellite and cable providers offer various packages to their subscribers.

Many people have little choice but to watch CNN because that is the network that is usually provided in the bare bones basic subscription package. I wonder why?

I pay extra to get the stations I want, which also includes Fox News. Many people aren't willing to pay for the extra package, so they are stuck with VFN (Very Fake News). Maybe that's the game plan to keep people dumbed-down.

There are too few owning too many and by the time you unravel what company owns what, you have an idea of why it is so hard to get unbiased information from these networks.

It takes real digging and a variety of sources to get to the truth, and most people don't have time nor inclination to do it. They just flip on the nightly news and get the spoon-fed version, usually from basic packaged VFN.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Angry and bitter. Just can't believe Trump won. Wishing for an impeachment. How dare that President, yes, president Trump has rallies and talks alot about things you don't like. Take a pill.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Freedom of the Press is a Constitutional right ever hear of it? You better think twice before giving your Cheeto god the right to start attacking our rights. He has spoken out against assault weapons in the past would you be ok with him banning them?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Freedom of the Press is a Constitutional right ever hear of it? You better think twice before giving your Cheeto god the right to start attacking our rights. He has spoken out against assault weapons in the past would you be ok with him banning them?

He has, but he also believes that saying unkind things about the President qualifies as treason and that any news outlet that doesn't spew government approved talking points should be dismantled and charged as traitors. And authored an entire thread about how not being nice to the President is treason. Hence my previous comment.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

Ummm...talking about lip lock to sphincter...don't you work for the government...?

Maybe that's teat...I guess I'm confusing my dangling participants again...?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1
a reply to: introvert

"Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed."

How many editors work for the MSM ? You actually think that Editing is faux pas ...Data is collected and put into a narrative so people can understand ...The first thing you need to understand about a hit piece is that its a hit piece .You think that hours of vid data to see a 3 min segment that contains the smoking gun is somehow wrong ... I can understand wanting all of the data but the MSM does not supply us with that . In fact they hid most of the crucial stuff that would counter their own stories .

For some reason my response text is not showing . MSM has way more editors and do way more editing so editing is part of what news people do

What does the MSM editing tactics have to do with Okeefe and what he has done?

He has a reputation of editing his videos in order to give an impression that does not show complete context.

I've dealt with them personally and they have always refused to release unedited footage because they know it would blow their intended narrative to pieces.

Your post was not showing because you had an incomplete ending quote tag.
edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join