It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I know this might not belong in the Mud Pit but like most subjects nowadays, it does have some political meaning.
Plus, we can have a more vigorous, plain spoken discussion in here lol.

I am hoping that this is true and not just more fake news.
CNN already has a credibility problem with some people, but I would love to see them really take a hit.

Today O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

In other words, a closeted Trump supporter working deep inside hyper-liberal CNN just gave O'Keefe a ton of behind the scenes footage of "The Most Trusted Name In News." My guess is we're about to hear a bunch of establishment media puppets revealing their extreme hatred for the sitting President of the United States.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
It might give them another black eye, but I doubt anything could really take down a major news corp.

But I will enjoy all the wriggling and back - pedaling they will be doing...

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Doing it should be as easy as taking candy from a baby.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Unless its an admission of PAY PER PLAY style operations in the media, exposing Hillary or other political figures for "Buying" the media then i don't think anything will hurt them too bad?

Either way itll be super interesting to watch!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Can't wait to see the fake news spin. Dude better deliver.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Watch the movie Outfoxed if you want to see the media exposed.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I'm all up for exposing the medias lies but this could be very dangerous for everyone not involved. Some People are already riled up and i don't want some nutjobs going on bombing news stations next. I'm really hoping that nobody gets hurt. I'm really sick of the senseless violence on both sides.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Only the naive would think news anchors dont have their own political opinions and bias. If okeefe has them expressing that on tape i dont really see that as scandalous. On the other hand if that bias is clearly being inserted into the news that is scandalous.

I had dinner once with a well known two talking head newscaster locally. They hated Bush and were total Obama Stans.

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
*Fingers crossed*
One can only hope. With everything that the news outlets are doing I don't know how anyone can take anything they say at face value. But the thought of them actually getting called out, well that would just make my day!

Add this to Mika this morning saying that it was the presses job to "control exactly what people think"

+5 more 
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114
It might give them another black eye, but I doubt anything could really take down a major news corp.

But I will enjoy all the wriggling and back - pedaling they will be doing...

Yeah I really don't think it would cause their complete downfall either but it would be funny to see them looked upon like the so called supermarket tabloids with as much or less credibility as them.
I remember Wolf Blitzer and Gloria Borger dancing and drinking wine at Hillary's nomination and thinking wow if these two are not paid shills, no one is.
After seeing that, that is when I stopped watching CNN completely.

edit on 22-2-2017 by RazorV66 because: (no reason given)

link   

Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed.

He is known as a dishonest troll that makes political hit videos, without providing proper and complete context.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

maybe it will knock them down below msnbc, where old news anchors go to die and the not fit for fake news anchors flourish.

edit on 22-2-2017 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
They'll 'blink' and move on. The main scream fake stream news is agenda driven. They have specific memes to impart, its a process of overwhelming the most people the most of the time with pre selected propaganda talking points. They don't care about response, they know if they just keep spouting the same thing repeatedly, people will forget.

For instance, I noted last night that Anderson Cooper still has his prime time seat on CNN.

He's the biggest liar on that network, I sat right here as ATS denounced hm for faking stories out of Libya during the takedown of that country.

Everyone understood back then how fake the news is, always is, will always be.

Se la ve.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
*Fingers crossed*
One can only hope. With everything that the news outlets are doing I don't know how anyone can take anything they say at face value. But the thought of them actually getting called out, well that would just make my day!

Add this to Mika this morning saying that it was the presses job to "control exactly what people think"

That video needs to be passed around for all to see.
The really sad part is alot of the talking heads(on BOTH sides) believe this.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Yah, whoops...

"Controlling what people say, that our job."

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Nice timing op ...After being in another thread and thinking about things I went over to Veritas to look around . I didn't see anything that caught my eye and left . I seldom go there but do subscribe to their YT channel ...

Your thread made me think of another alt-news source I follow and a story of them being approached to do a interview by a major news outlet . The subject was "very fake news" formally known as "fake news" The owner suspected it was going to be a hit piece and so asked 1 or 2 questions that he would have to have answered before he would do the interview . He didn't hear back from them .

O'Keefe may have worked out a way to sting the sting .They are quite creative over there so it wouldn't surprise me . lets hope its not another nail but the first shovel full of dirt of many more to come .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

No matter what gets released, it can not take back ALL OF THE THINGS tRUMP has done/said...You right wing people need to get your act together...the man is INSANE....Only 40% of people feel the way you do, and like I said before the numbers keep getting lower.

His stupid conference Thursday only proves he like to hear himself talk. It is also funny when he tries to sound smart. He is a worse speaker the Bush Jr. I am not wasting my time writing all of the STUPID things the man says and does, because the Right W, Will just stick their heads in the hot sand anyway.

Cant wait for the impeachment. Of coarse then we will have Pence who took away planned parenthood in his state, and hence the largest outbreak of HIV in his state EVER!!!!!

edit on 22-2-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

lol not sure if it can get any worse than this:

And that is from the first Gulf War, hard to believe that people have their heads so far up their behinds for so long that they still believe anything at all that comes from any of these outlets.

Looking forward to see if Okeefe delivers!
edit on 22-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Martin75
*Fingers crossed*

That video needs to be passed around for all to see.
The really sad part is alot of the talking heads(on BOTH sides) believe this.

I wish I could loop it on MSNBC. The sad thing is the people watching probably didn't care.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"Okeefe better release all of the unedited footage if he is to be believed."

How many editors work for the MSM ? You actually think that Editing is faux pas ...Data is collected and put into a narrative so people can understand ...The first thing you need to understand about a hit piece is that its a hit piece .You think that hours of vid data to see a 3 min segment that contains the smoking gun is somehow wrong ... I can understand wanting all of the data but the MSM does not supply us with that . In fact they hid most of the crucial stuff that would counter their own stories .
edit on 22-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

For some reason my response text is not showing . MSM has way more editors and do way more editing so editing is part of what news people do
edit on 22-2-2017 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join