It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this Russia-Trump talk, lets not forget Obama open mic slip

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Yeah. Ha ha ha. The diff my dear which I'm sure more than a few have already told you is that.
HE WAS ALREADY THE PRESIDENT ! ! !
It was just fine to say that because he wasn't going against another man who was president. He was already pres. Didn't #ing matter whether he might have lost or not.
edit on 2222017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

No no and oh no .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

SO let me get this straight.

You see nothing wrong with Barack (can't say his middle name) Obama saying this is my last election, after the election I will have more flexibility? Meaning right now I have do this (what ever he is referring to) and after I win I can be flexible.

I think we all know this goes on, but can you admit it is not honest?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

You see nothing wrong with Barack (can't say his middle name) Obama saying this is my last election, after the election I will have more flexibility? Meaning right now I have do this (what ever he is referring to) and after I win I can be flexible.

So you think what he said was wrong, yet you even admit you do not know what he was actually referring to?

I think we all know this goes on, but can you admit it is not honest?

What exactly did he do?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Vector99

Liberal cluster# right there. If Hillary is innocent so is Flynn, if he's guilty so is Hillary.

I expect several gymnastics of the mental sort in this one.

That's mental gymnastics in and of itself.

Hillary and Flynn are not comparable.

Both were cleared by the FBI right?

Yes, but they were not accused of committing similar acts and just because one was innocent or guilty, it would not mean the other is as well.

Weren't they both investigated for acting outside the boundaries of their state appointed positions?

No. Twist and spin this all you like. The two are not comparable and if one is guilty/innocent, it is not indicative of the other's guilt or innocence.

That is where your mental gymnastics comes in to play.

I'm going by the 'facts' which happen to include unnamed sources and media spin for both.

Do YOU personally know the details of these FBI investigations? No, you don't.

My gymnastics are simply put, if the FBI said Hillary wasn't prosecutable for anything, then Flynn also isn't.

or are you going to pick and choose which FBI decisions you agree with?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Yes I missed that.
I didn't miss where the right cried that that was going on. The same people, I imagine, who think the media is manufacturing crap about trump now.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No no and oh no .

Yes, Yes, OH, and YES.

Smartass responses usually come with citations, but then again it's a response from you.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

You felt the need to create a thread pointing-out what Obama said, which was in no way illegal or wrong, just to take a shot at the Left?

Its a post showing the hypocrisy, it's laughable you cannot see that.

Mic dropped again....

To show someone's hypocrisy you would have to compare two similar things. This is not comparable to the Flynn issue.

Did you even read my post before dribbling? Flynn was not mentioned at all. My post is about Trump, Obama and Putin and the silly hypocrisy of talking to Russia.

Why are you so against the USA and Russia getting along?

And so far there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, but here we have Obama brockering a deal if re elected.
edit on 22-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Well he said this is his last election. After (he wins) he can be more flexible.

Maybe Barack (middle name with held) Obama was referring to playing metal of Honor online with the Russian, but some how i doubt that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   

My gymnastics are simply put, if the FBI said Hillary wasn't prosecutable for anything, then Flynn also isn't. or are you going to pick and choose which FBI decisions you agree with?

I know your gymnastics are simply put and it is also a logical fallacy. The two situations are not similar.

They are not accused of committing the same act and their guilt or innocence is not connected in any manner.

It's an absurd assertion.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Oh...incited by the media, not the clown in the white house?

You got that completely wrong.

He's not presidential material. I'm sorry. He's still unfit today.
Same as yesterday same as last week same as next week.

Don't shoot the messengers.

America is so pissed. .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Yes I missed that.
I didn't miss where the right cried that that was going on. The same people, I imagine, who think the media is manufacturing crap about trump now.

You should check out wikileaks, you know, the source that provided them? The source the DNC NEVER EVER tried to discredit as false?

That one?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
To state the utterly obvious:

Flynn was a private citizen and had no authority to negotiate in any way with agents of a foreign power.

Obama was President of the United States with authority imbued by the US Constitution to negotiate with agents of a foreign power.

Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State and mishandled some emails. Also, the lie that she personally "gave away uranium" to Russia is absurd, incorrect, and tags anyone repeating it with gross ignorance.

The only thing similar about Hillary Clinton and Micheal Flynn is being interviewed by the FBI. The FBI did not decide the guilt or innocence in either case; that would be a function of a court of law.

Civics (and Logic) 099

edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Revision

link   

So the FBI was right on one and wrong on the other?

link   
a reply to: muSSang

Did you even read my post before dribbling? Flynn was not mentioned at all. My post is about Trump, Obama and Putin and the silly hypocrisy of talking to Russia.

My apologies. I thought you were trying to compare what Obama had done with Trump's man Flynn talking to Russia during the election.

Why are you so against the USA and Russia getting along?

I'm not and I have not said anything to give you that impression.

And so far there is no evidence of Trump colluding with Russia, but here we have Obama brockering a deal if re elected.

Really? What deal was brokered?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

Well he said this is his last election. After (he wins) he can be more flexible.

Maybe Barack (middle name with held) Obama was referring to playing metal of Honor online with the Russian, but some how i doubt that.

So you still don't know what he was referring to?

link   

So the FBI was right on one and wrong on the other?

Why would you ask such a silly question?

link   
a reply to: muSSang

So that's what this thread is about? Remind me again of the Right's reaction when this video came out? They wanted Obama strung up as a traitor for dealing with the Russians.

How's that for hypocrisy?
edit on 2/22/2017 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

link   

But not when he wasn't president yet.
We only have one admin at a time.
Oh forget it.
Someone mentioned critical thinking....
He's going to get impeached. You guys already know it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

By this same logic, the fact that the estate of Elvis Presley has never publicly corrected the National Enquirer proves that Elvis is still alive.

The emails in the leaks showed that there had been coordination between one individual at one network and the DNC, if I remember correctly. This does not mean that the DNC was directed the coverage of all media except Fox.

Vague generalizations prove nothing specifically.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join