It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All this Russia-Trump talk, lets not forget Obama open mic slip

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Im just going to drop the mic and leave this here for all you Lefties on a witch hunt.

In 2012 DURING THE ELECTION CYCLE, President Obama was overheard over a hot microphone telling President Dmitri Medvedev of Russia he would have "more flexibility" to negotiate with Putin after the election.

Now who gives a rats ass about having a relationship with Russia? I rather you guys get along cuff the balls and have a coke, but instead you're running around like school children saying Mr Trump did this and said that, when the left have done the exact same thing.

Mr Obama, should he win re-election, would not have to face voters again.

So he was campaigning and if RE- ELECTED he would be more flexible, So would that be equal to Trump saying "if I win I would be more flexible" I know at the time he was president but there are some parallels at play, (If Trump did collude with Russia in the first place)

LINK
edit on 22-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
The big difference is our Democrat Party press didn't manufacture outrage. All the outrage and protests you see are directly related to the media's incitement.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Did you miss all the leaks showing the DNC working hand in hand in collusion with the media?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The big difference is that he was the f*ing President at the time. He had every right to have those discussions.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Oh I strongly agree, but that puts the Democrats and the ability for critical thinking into play.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

he big difference is our Democrat Party press didn't manufacture outrage. All the outrage and protests you see are directly related to the media's incitement.

During the 2012 election cycle, please dont get triggered.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
The big difference is that he was the f*ing President at the time. He had every right to have those discussions.

Trump is President now, so he also has every right to have those discussions right?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

The difference is what? So what if Flynn wasn't sworn in yet, he had the job. He had the right to talk to these ambassadors, and from I seen of the conversation he changed the topic off of the sanctions the Obama Regime put into place wrongly.
For Obama, this happen before reelection. To talk about things you would do before you actually get into that position... what a sin!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Democrats are pro Russia at heart, anti Russia at mouth. It was Obama who enabled Russia to annex Crimea. It was Hillary Clinton who gave 20% of America's uranium to Russia by signing Rosatum's takeover of Uranium One.

Donald Trump may say he likes to be friends with Russia, but what has he given Russia? As he clearly said in his press conference, exactly NOthing.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: GAB4754

To be fair Flynn didn't have the legal authority yet to conduct such conversations. That said, it is obvious he DIDN'T have those conversations seeing as the FBI has completely cleared him of any charges.

Liberal cluster# right there. If Hillary is innocent so is Flynn, if he's guilty so is Hillary.

I expect several gymnastics of the mental sort in this one.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

Im just going to drop the mic and leave this here for all you Lefties on a witch hunt.

What Obama said was not inappropriate in any way. I also don't think what Flynn had done was wrong either.

Not really sure how you are any different than the witch-hunt Lefties.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Liberal cluster# right there. If Hillary is innocent so is Flynn, if he's guilty so is Hillary.

That's mental gymnastics in and of itself.

Hillary and Flynn are not comparable.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

What Obama said was not inappropriate in any way. I also don't think what Flynn had done was wrong either.

Not really sure how you are any different than the witch-hunt Lefties.

As my post says!

Now who gives a rats ass about having a relationship with Russia? I rather you guys get along cuff the balls and have a coke,

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

And what is your point?

You felt the need to create a thread pointing-out what Obama said, which was in no way illegal or wrong, just to take a shot at the Left?

May want to pic up that mic and explain how an intelligent person is supposed to digest your thread, which is saying nothing more than "oh ya...well they did it too".
edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

You felt the need to create a thread pointing-out what Obama said, which was in no way illegal or wrong, just to take a shot at the Left?

Its a post showing the hypocrisy, it's laughable you cannot see that.

Mic dropped again....

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Both were cleared by the FBI right?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
a reply to: introvert

Its a post showing the hypocrisy, it's laughable you cannot see that.

Mic dropped again....

To show someone's hypocrisy you would have to compare two similar things. This is not comparable to the Flynn issue.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Yes, but they were not accused of committing similar acts and just because one was innocent or guilty, it would not mean the other is as well.
edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Yes, but they were not accused of committing similar acts and just because one was innocent or guilty, it would not mean the other is as well.

Weren't they both investigated for acting outside the boundaries of their state appointed positions?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Weren't they both investigated for acting outside the boundaries of their state appointed positions?

No. Twist and spin this all you like. The two are not comparable and if one is guilty/innocent, it is not indicative of the other's guilt or innocence.

That is where your mental gymnastics comes in to play.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join