It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM is desperate to influcence people against Trump.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Winstonian

and I am working every day toward bringing more people to the truth.

I do not claim to know everything, but I do know the basic facts that the world we live in is not what we are told. Let's break through the lies and work toward freedom and peace world wide!

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   
MSM Is sponsored by pharmaceutical, military industrial complex & big bank corporations, as evident by their advertisements. They also happen to be against Trump. Imo, The fascism which exists today is the control of government by these corporations, otherwise known as the deep state, in contrast to a government controlled by the people. Trump has the servicemen of the military & police on his side, who are on the people's side as well. He's for smaller government with little corporate influence, as well as, a free market with little government influence. He wants to put limits on lobbyists from these corporations, as well as, term limits on politicians & for every new law, he wants two repealed. This is in contrast to Hillary, who is a puppet of the fascist corporate controlled government or Bernie, who advocates theft, wants bigger government & wants to destroy the free market.
edit on 25-2-2017 by JBIZZ because: grammar

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
CNN is drooling over what they'll be able to do to our President, via Trump-critical Senators, John McCain and Lindsay Graham, who will be featured in a globally televised "Town Hall", this coming Wednesday night at 9pm ET.

Story: cnnpressroom.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Really ATS too ? Well this crazy is more crazy than ever. I mean huh Kids smearing president trump ? One thing I cant understand is that the media doesn't come with an alternative. Itś just against Trump I get that , but whitout offering an alternative their own narative becomes kind of dumb ? What if the president is impeached (which i dont hope) do the left have the brains too understand that the next man might be even worse. The only thing the media does is to divide amerika without offering an alternative.
Remember the teachers unions are all against anything remotely conservative and these kids have already been brainwashed by either their teachers or their parents or the mainstream media. Anybody remember the music teacher who had the kids singing how great Obama was going to be how Obamas gonna save us...it's kind of like that in reverse. Only they are older.

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: JBIZZ

You are not making sense. If corporations are controlling the government, why are there so many regulations and corporate taxes? If Trump is on the side of the people, why is he bent on eliminating regulations that protect the air we breathe and water we drink? Why is he in favor of hiring more policemen and building more prisons? If he is a peacemaker, why does he want to increase military spending? Please open your eyes, Donald Trump is setting the stage for the sort of Fascism he admires in Russia.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join