It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM is desperate to influcence people against Trump.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
a reply to: Gryphon66

So creating a false narrative to create divide in order to overthrow the government, wether it be coup or impeachment is not treason?

Have I said anything like that?

Do you need me to provide the definition of treason?

Let me help.

It is a matter of personal belief that a "false narrative to create divide in order to overthrow the government" has occurred.

Can you prove a false narrative? If so, on the part of whom?

Can you prove that the intention of such is to "overthrow the government"? If so, do so>

The Press, as well as private individuals, anyone can criticize the actions of the government anytime, anywhere.

May I suggest consulting the US Constitution? I believe you're looking for Amendment I.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

a reply to: introvert

When I say fake news, it should be obvious that I don't mean it's entirely fake. It's DISHONEST, UNTRUTHFUL, and based on FALSEHOODS.

So who decides what is real and what is fake? You? The Right?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
That was a really pathetic attempt to smear Trump. The children had no idea what they are talking about and that's the whole problem of this clip. One kid feared he would hurt blacks? There was no explanation for the how and why. These kids are just used to reinforce the idea that Trump is racist. This is not okay. Kids are kids leave them out of your freaking crusades.

I'm also questioning why it is such a bad thing what Trump said right in the beginning. Kids should be able to play outside and without the fear of violence and drugs. Of course they should. Who on earth would be against that? Gangbanger and the glorification of the thug life are a huge problem in the USA. It sounded like the media was defending that despicable lifestyle. This is just mental and makes no sense. That's why i support Trump! The media lost it completely. They are blinded by rage and out of control. This is dangerous territory. I fear more and more for the life of Trump and his family. There is the JFK vibe again...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

MSNBC apparently......just ask their morning hosts.....they(media) tell us what to think.....

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Thats the problem with you guys. You guys are in such denial that you need proof for something that is so obviously clear.

Do you expect me to type into Google and find a smoking gun in the first link?

Anyone with non bias views and rational thoughts can CLEARLY see the false narratives being spewed every single day calling for his impeachment and coups.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
That was a really pathetic attempt to smear Trump. The children had no idea what they are talking about and that's the whole problem of this clip. One kid feared he would hurt blacks? There was no explanation for the how and why. These kids are just used to reinforce the idea that Trump is racist. This is not okay. Kids are kids leave them out of your freaking crusades.

I'm also questioning why it is such a bad thing what Trump said right in the beginning. Kids should be able to play outside and without the fear of violence and drugs. Of course they should. Who on earth would be against that? Gangbanger and the glorification of the thug life are a huge problem in the USA. It sounded like the media was defending that despicable lifestyle. This is just mental and makes no sense. That's why i support Trump! The media lost it completely. They are blinded by rage and out of control. This is dangerous territory. I fear more and more for the life of Trump and his family. There is the JFK vibe again...

As to "kids are kids leave them out of your crusades ..."

Not to mention, the Trump campaign tried to stiff them on their pay. KIDS!
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Here we go again with the "has she been convicted yet"

Well, that is important. It is "untrue" or "fake" to call someone a criminal if they have not been convicted of a crime.

It seems you are more concerned with "fake or truthful" than I am. When I say fake news, it should be obvious that I don't mean it's entirely fake. It's DISHONEST, UNTRUTHFUL, and based on FALSEHOODS. Clear enough?

Yes, it's clear. You are following along with the narrative created by the Right Wing. You say it's fake, yet have a different definition of the word.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thats the problem with you guys. You guys are in such denial that you need proof for something that is so obviously clear.

Do you expect me to type into Google and find a smoking gun in the first link?

Anyone with non bias views and rational thoughts can CLEARLY see the false narratives being spewed every single day calling for his impeachment and coups.

Who are "you guys"?

No, I don't need proof for anything that is obviously clear, and you haven't made a single statement that is "obviously clear."

I don't expect you to do anything except back up your rather wild and ridiculous claims.

So anyone that doesn't see things the way you see them is biasED?

That's absurd.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   

So by your logic people that commit crimes but have not yet been convicted are not criminals and are innocent?

I'm not following any narrative, I call it how I see it and if I'm standing opposite of you because of it, so be it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

So by your logic people that commit crimes but have not yet been convicted are not criminals and are innocent?

Innocent until PROVEN guilty.

Law 101.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

That is not what I said, but it is true. We are to be considered innocent until due process has taken place and we are convicted. Are you really having that much trouble with this?

I'm not following any narrative, I call it how I see it and if I'm standing opposite of you because of it, so be it.

You sure do talk as if you are following the narrative, using many of the buzzwords from the Right Wing's propaganda culture.
edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

What's wild and ridiculous? That the media pushes a false narrative to further their agenda?

If you need proof for that, good luck.

There's a difference between saying people that don't see a certain way are biased, with if you aren't bias you will see things a certain way.

Or is that too difficult for you to comprehend as well?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

What's wild and ridiculous? That the media pushes a false narrative to further their agenda?

If you need proof for that, good luck.

There's a difference between saying people that don't see a certain way are biased, with if you aren't bias you will see things a certain way.

Or is that too difficult for you to comprehend as well?

Wild and ridiculous was your claim that "the media" because of a "false narrative" meant "to divide" and thereby "overthrow the government."

You claimed that if folks don't see things your way they're biased; I can understand if you want to try to distract from that statement.

As to "my comprehension" .. given the muddled nature of your sentences, it is difficult at times to parse out any sort of common sense meaning ...

.. but I'm trying to be nice and press on.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

As to "kids are kids leave them out of your crusades ..."

Not to mention, the Trump campaign tried to stiff them on their pay. KIDS!

I was against that too. Not everything Trump does gets my approval you know. I can think for myself. Kids should be left out of anything that involves politics period.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I'm fully aware of the "law"
You're missing the point. We all know she hasn't been convicted, but we also know she committed crimes. I don't need to wait for judge and jury to make my own judgement on wether she is a criminal by "law" or not.

If you're friend committed murder and you knew about it. Would you consider him innocent until proven guilty?

What buzzwords have I been using? Fake news? Lol

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Kids are people too. Some of them are quite knowledgeable and have decently informed opinions.

We should take care that no child is harmed by involvement in politics; that I take no issue with.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

... that is our job.

Did I read that right ? It's the job of the media to control what people think ? boo... Really ? Who is the media is it God ?

Not the president nor the media control the people ! There is freedom. Sad to see that the media doesn't understand that their job isn't controlling the people but telling the truth without spinning their agenda...

Indeed trump is right msm is the enemy of the people.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Again with your lack of reading comprehension skills. Never once did I claim if folks didn't see my way they are biased.

I said anyone with non bias views and rational thoughts will clearly recognize the false narrative.

You really need me to elaborate further for you? Or you got it now?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

I'm fully aware of the "law" You're missing the point. We all know she hasn't been convicted, but we also know she committed crimes. I don't need to wait for judge and jury to make my own judgement on wether she is a criminal by "law" or not.

And it is people such as yourself that remind us why it's important to have due process.

If you're friend committed murder and you knew about it. Would you consider him innocent until proven guilty?

I believe that would be a false equivalence.

What buzzwords have I been using? Fake news? Lol

Fake news, criminal Hillary...

Parrots always have something to say...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

So now, Mika Brezinski speaks for the whole of the American Press?

Do you let the press, the President, or anyone else tell you what to think?

Even when they try? If you have a problem with folks telling you what to think, you're against:

1. The advertising industry
2. Every religion
3. A host of other nincompoops.

Do you want hang all of them for "treason"?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join