It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM is desperate to influcence people against Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Using kids ? Stealth Censoring YT FB account and now this.

I dont know if this has been posted before but in my opinion the left MSM media has lost its little tiny mind. I see the same drivel even on EU channels ?

www.nbcnews.com...

The children's comments clearly indicate they lack the depth of understanding needed to truly critique the president's policies, and it is unlikely they came to these stated conclusions on their own. It should also be noted that NBC News also made no attempt to correct any misrepresentations about Trump made by the children in the video.

Beh kids are kids and not politicians...

The liberal media has lost it and is REALLY the enemy of the state.

edit on 2222017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Spoken like a true Fascist.
edit on 22-2-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

+46 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Says the people who shut down free speech.

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The true fascist are policing language, thought and suppressing free speech with violence. We do not have a free press. We have a Democrat Party, left-wing activist press. Its purpose is not to report the truth, but advance a left-wing agenda while destroying all opposition.
edit on 22-2-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

MSM is desperate to influcence people against Trump

I could say the same thing about many atsers.
Every election and just politics in general bring out the crazies....the sad part is they don't even realize it.
I just stand by and watch them do this....

I have no dog in this fight....just observing all the crazy.

edit on 22-2-2017 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: frenchfries

MSM is desperate to influcence people against Trump.

I don't need any "influence" from the media or any other source. My eyes and ears tell me all I need to know about Trump.

edit on 22/2/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   

For those of us that are unable to watch videos at the moment, can you provide a bit more substance on the issue?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

For those of us that are unable to watch videos at the moment, can you provide a bit more substance on the issue?

Kids using for propaganda the rest I think is obvious ? Left is desperate... media is desperate.
What's next ? toddlers pooping on a picture of trump ? Hey wait we already had that a month ago. This is the kind of crazy they did in russia during Andropov's regime... Now part of the treacherous media.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

it's a video of "kids" some younger up to highschool.. Saying they don't trust trump because they are scared that he's trying to white wash america and hates blacks and is going to split the mexican girls family apart..

imagine Sarah McLachlan sad doggy commercial.. It's not as over the top but similar type of video.

It starts off with Trump saying kids should be able to go to school without danger without drugs.. heart touching music and then the shift.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Really ATS too ? Well this crazy is more crazy than ever. I mean huh Kids smearing president trump ? One thing I cant understand is that the media doesn't come with an alternative. Itś just against Trump I get that , but whitout offering an alternative their own narative becomes kind of dumb ? What if the president is impeached (which i dont hope) do the left have the brains too understand that the next man might be even worse. The only thing the media does is to divide amerika without offering an alternative.

+15 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Just a fascist?
Why not throw in racist or bigot, feck it the OP is probably a rapist to boot!!!

OP your 100% correct, the MSM is out of control amd at this stage is basically enabling and even encouraging division and violence.
The good thing is most are waking up to it and their day will come.

At this stage the onlu ones who believe them are the idiotic ineffectuals and the forever disenfranchised due to their own inadequacies.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Me not a fascist dont imply that !, but you know I'm German so why so offensive...

na yah better listen music...

edit on 2222017 by frenchfries because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

To be honest, by this point, anyone still screaming fascism needs a long long look in the mirror. Not only to reflect on yourself but your beliefs and perception of reality.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Kids using for propaganda the rest I think is obvious ?

Not really obvious. That is why I asked for you to give us more context, which you didn't do.

Left is desperate... media is desperate.

What does the Left have to do with this? Was this video created by the DNC?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Thanks for a better explanation of the content.

I've never been a fan of using kids as political tools, but I would be interested to hear what the older kids had to say.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

do the left have the brains

THIS is what I am talking about.
The only way to be a fool is to speak a language of fools.

Left and right are things I don't even care to know the definition of because from an outside view...it looks pretty ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:18 AM
link   

The only thing the media does is to divide amerika without offering an alternative.

You're not making very much sense.

do the left have the brains too understand that the next man might be even worse.

Obviously you are not in a position to lecture anyone about having the "brains".

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: DrumsRfun

Left and right are things I don't even care to know the definition of because from an outside view...it looks pretty ridiculous.

so tell what definition you prefer to use. The trump anti trump drivel seems also a bit retarded. In my view Trump is someone who really wants to rebuild the country. Wether this is a good thing I dont know (although it seems to me he's the right man for the right job ) but I know being against something/someone as many of the rioters/Media are without offering an alternative is a very bad thing.
Smearing trump in every possible way is the dumbest thing to do because it will further divide the country. Offering a good alternative being critical is a good thing. In my opinion the left has lost it.

From an outside view I see the human population being oppressed by the media living a distorted live without knowing the real power of the human race. Maybe just maybe trump is the first step in the direction towards a better society...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

My eyes and ears tell me all I need to know about Trump.

Eyes and ears... you live in the White house ? You speak Trump ? if not you see the guy only by means of media right ? Media that is biased and probably has its own agenda.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
No Trump is desperate to influence the media. The media just tells the truth, Trump lies. If you haven't caught him lying yet, your head is in the ground.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join