It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kevin Shipp 25 years with the CIA... interview

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I know many will not take the time to listen to this video. The video is about the shadow government and the CIA. The story is told by a 25 year CIA agent (Kevin Shipp) who received a medal for blowing the ineptness and coverup of operations in the CIA.. Of course he was poisoned afterwards but manged to survive. Anyway some of this stuff, the more conspiracy minded already suspect, but with this interview, by John B. Wells, many of the blanks will be filled in..IMO he is not a wing nut.. He talks about the MSN and much much more to include the CIA's fear of the new administration looking into some of their dirty laundry. How the past Administration and the past head (John Brennan) of the CIA were all in for the Muslim Brotherhood. He does go into some of the actions by Obama with George Soros backing and even what Obama is up to today. Worth a bed time story for those interested
youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

That was one very long video but well worth watching. It was so revealing and on point. I have suspected and/or agreed with most everything they discuss. Thank you for providing this. S&F

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: brutus61

That was one very long video but well worth watching. It was so revealing and on point. I have suspected and/or agreed with most everything they discuss. Thank you for providing this. S&F

Thank you for the positive comment... There was much covered in the video which has also had threads created here at ATS...Weird world we live in today

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: brutus61

Thank you for the positive comment... There was much covered in the video which has also had threads created here at ATS...Weird world we live in today

Weird and a bit scary. I hope President Trump can accomplish half of what he set out to. The controlling factors have gone unchecked for far too long.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Well, that was amazing and confirming-keep hoping this wasn't true. Not sure what to do about it. The USA disappeared in 1963-we've been living in a well manipulated-make believe socially, economically controlled "country."

Just too scary.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I truly hope a few people here learn something from this.

Buck

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
He wrote a very interesting book a couple years back detailing the event leading up to and the subsequent poisoning. Is quite the story.

CIA authors ‘secret key’ unlocks CIA redactions

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
This is some of the better truthing i've seen on ats since that one thing got kicked to voat.

new topics

top topics

join