It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slovakian Woman burned Koran - Many more burned in Czech Republic after her arrest

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sheye
Oops double post

Did the devil make you do it??

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

The Nazi's burned a lot of books as well and I feel certain that they didn't bat their eyes either. Seems to be a trend nowadays from all sides...if they don't agree with it just eliminate it...that makes it okay. I suppose one day someone will realize that books can be eliminated but ideas cannot be eliminated....oh wait the Nazi's tried that too...but Judaism is still alive and well...the Nazi's not so much.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Hate crime. Promoting division.

If she just burned the book and peed on it without being so vocal against a group of people, she wouldn't have been in as much trouble.

Or if she burned all the religious books, and railed on about how she hated "all religions" , she probably wouldn't be in as much trouble.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: exponencial
No one should ever be arrested for burning a book - ever - but where they burn books, they will eventually burn people. In her speech she threatened to kill people, so that would be why she was arrested.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
They should give her a medal instead of arresting her for doing a public service .
well this certainly is an interesting comment.
First of all, believe me not,as a Muslim i wouldn't care at all if all the people in Czech or anywhere else burnt a million copies of our Holy book. It only shows their stupidity and the hatred inside their hearts. Fact is that Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world and i think the reason behind it is the fact that Muslims are being targeted on a daily basis in MSM and being portrayed as the cause of all problems in the world.

Take US presidential elections as an example. Trump wasn't elected because he had anything to offer. He's a thug. The only reason as to why he won was that he was targeted by MSM. So people reacted to that by actually voting for him

I'm against any burning. Whether its the flag of a country, the Holy book of a billion people or an actual human being by the hands of ISIS.

#stop_burning_stuff

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Syphone

Sorry, but why would you do or say something to offend people’s belief..? You however may get smart arse and say their belief offending me, my answer would be like “you and alike are too arrogant to take any and everything personally”.

Ease up a bit and let go….

The answer to your question can actually be found in my post. I explained in great lengths why. Did you not read it? I won't repeat myself. I think some people really need to learn to understand what others are saying in plain English before making assumptions and getting it wrong. I find that quite offensive.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJMSN

The Nazi's burned a lot of books as well and I feel certain that they didn't bat their eyes either. Seems to be a trend nowadays from all sides...if they don't agree with it just eliminate it...that makes it okay. I suppose one day someone will realize that books can be eliminated but ideas cannot be eliminated....oh wait the Nazi's tried that too...but Judaism is still alive and well...the Nazi's not so much.

Are you sure about that one? Since so many simply vanished after the war, and they had plans in place for Nazism to survive.
edit on 22-2-2017 by cprnicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: savemebarry

Pragmatist says, "You can't know anything with any degree of certainty."
edit on 22-2-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpeakerofTruth
a reply to: savemebarry

Pragmatist says, "You can't know anything with any degree of certainty."

Touche

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: savemebarry

originally posted by: Sheye
Oops double post

Did the devil make you do it??