It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Majority concerned about Trump administration's relationship with Russia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:35 AM
link   

A new AOL News poll finds the majority of those surveyed are concerned with the Trump administration's relationship with Russia.

Of those polled, 52 percent said they are concerned, compared to 45 percent of respondents who said they are not concerned about the international relationship. Three percent said they aren't sure.

Poll: Majority concerned about Trump administration's relationship with Russia

Trump supporters can just skip this thread because this is a mainstream poll that went against Trump. It's clearly fake news by their standards.

I think the rest of us may find this story to be noteworthy. There definitely seems to be a lot of smoke here, but whether there's a fire is uncertain.

I would like to see a poll on this issue that broke the numbers down between Republicans and Democrats. Why? Because it's apparent to me that the vast majority of Republicans in Congress are putting their political party and their careers ahead of their country.

Here's what I believe is the reality of the situation:

If over 50% of Republicans in America were concerned about the Trump administration's relationship with Russia, then Congress may act on it. I believe the Republican Party will only act on this issue if they believe that not acting could hurt them in the next election.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Heh.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion
Funny been a member of AOL about 30 years,never saw any poll,all I see is Russia's connection with Hillary and Podesta

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Funny been a member of AOL about 30 years,never saw any poll,all I see is Russia's connection with Hillary and Podesta

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   
... But is it unbiased honest poll ??

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: frenchfries

Fox News Channel (FNC), also known as Fox News, is an American basic cable and satellite news television channel that is owned by the Fox Entertainment Group subsidiary of 21st Century Fox. As of February 2015, approximately 94,700,000 American households (81.4% of cable, satellite & telco customers) receive the Fox News Channel. As of December 11, 2016.

December 111... thatś a thousand years ago.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Oh another thread you will abandon after after your OP I assume?

Count me in the 52% if his policies are continued pressure on Russia because it's umm...Russia.

Count me in the 45% if his policies are for better relations with Russia.

I know you will not answer this, but what exactly is wrong with getting along with Russia?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Yeah, that shi'ite is lame.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

originally posted by: Vector99

Yeah, that shi'ite is lame.

Doh, I said after after...eff it I'll make a poll on whether grammar matters and ask the illiterate.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Vector99 because: forgot my trademark cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   

I am more concerned about avoiding war with Russia....especially the nuclear kind.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Trump supporters can just skip this thread because this is a mainstream poll that went against Trump. It's clearly fake news by their standards.

One thing the article does not say, who was polled? It could of been a poll conducted at the Clinton dinner table for all we know.

And another thing which you should be well aware of since YOU'RE NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER how has believing in polls turned out for you???

Haha
edit on 22-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang

One thing the article does not say who was polled? It could of been a poll conducted at the Clinton dinner table for all we know.

Another thing the article doesn't include is...um...the poll itself.

That should be telling enough lol

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: muSSang

YOU'RE NOT A TRUMP SUPPORTER how has believing in polls turned out for you???

Right the left keeps throwing those polls out there, and they're always wrong!

When will these morons learn?

For the record I think we should have the best relationship as possible with Russia.

Mind you not quite as good as the Clinton, Podesta, Russia relationship where they are all in bed together cuz that's just ugly!

edit on 22-2-2017 by Diisenchanted because: to add

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
When you are stealing cookies blame you brother or sister seems to be the norm for some
www.infowars.com...

2015 revealing how Clinton made military transfers to Russia.
The entire scheme involves a Netherlands-listed private company that plays prominently into the international money laundering the Russian government has been conducting through offshore entities in the Cayman Islands, as documented by the Panama Papers.

Money laundering schemes created by professional criminals are typically complicated. To begin understanding the RSC registry on Metcombank, note that the bottom box on the chart (second page) makes clear that Vekselberg effectively owns 100 percent of Metcombank.
First, the simple part.

Metcombank appears to be the bank Vekselberg has used to make transfers to the Clinton Foundation, with the money flowing first through the Moscow branch of Metcombank, and from there into Deutsche Bank and Trust Company Americas in New York City, finally ending up in a private bank account in the Bank of America that is operated by the Clinton Foundation.
How Putin paid Podesta is more complicated.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
I'm more concerned with John McCain's connections to the Fascist Poroshenko and Margvelashvili Regimes, as well as his links to Al-Qaeda and other "moderates" in Syria.

Let us (America, UK and France) be friends with Russia. Only good things can come from that. I literally cannot foresee a single negative.

If we were to make nice with Iran and Venezuela too we wouldn't have to rely on the House of Saud and their puppets for oil imports, but that might be asking a little too much.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
Sorry leftists the cold war is over .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I am more concerned about avoiding war with Russia....especially the nuclear kind.

Have you never heard of MAD Mutually Assured Destruction?

Maybe you think either Trump or Putin are total dimwits and would commit suicide by pushing the button. If not then stop worrying about a nuclear war.

The only nation that may be unhinged enough to try it would be NK.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: Metallicus

Have you never heard of MAD Mutually Assured Destruction?

Maybe you think either Trump or Putin are total dimwits and would commit suicide by pushing the button. If not then stop worrying about a nuclear war.

The only nation that may be unhinged enough to try it would be NK.

Well unfortunately MAD is a fiction created by popular culture and has never been particularly important to military thinkers.

American thinkers in particular have often favoured nuclear first strikes.

incidentally North Korea is the least likely of all nuclear powers to launch a first strike against anyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Hillary lost in this timeline too. Keep bouncing around among the timelines and maybe she won somewhere. I would go farther into the future and see where the US is a mu slum nation then back up to the election of 2016. Bingo Hillary won!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

Well, 19 replies in [ counting mine ] and it certainly looks like you're right.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join