It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien story that I can't remember

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Hey guys and gals, it's been awhile since I posted. Anyways, one of my favorite alien stories is one where a general and his friend drive into the Nevada desert? and they have to get out for some reason and the general gets abducted or something? I've tried to remember the name of the incident but I can never remember but I figured all you experts could help me. I know it was on some alien documentary from way back when. Thanks guys.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalPhilosophy

Sounds awesome bro. Never heard of it.
And I've watched probably every old ufo documentary ever made. Except for this one.
I hope I'm wrong about that and there is something new for me to watch.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:32 AM
link   
There was one where some guys went over near Area 51 to explore. And then 2 women in a car asked where the gate was? I believe? then drove straight through the restricted area. - Priceless.

That's what came to mind reading your post but I could be wrong.
edit on 22-2-2017 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

United Nations Secretary General Javier Perez de Cuellar... Was abducted in a false flag alien event in order to stop UFO disclosure in 1989...

Perhaps this is what you are looking for...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Is your inability to remember this story a Mandela effect?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Sorry not familiar with that one,

Inc_9x not to go off topic many of us remember FACT's which are suddenly not so, Alternate time line's, Serious differences in the Bible or other text's, Invention's that suddenty don't exist, green grass that WAS green with a translucent not a dark quality to it's colour when in sun light, Blue Sky's that were BLUE and the sun having a golden not a horrible white quality to it's light (oh add to this the popularity of the Universe is a hologram theory or the universe is a simulation theory which is bull and that mean's there are a hell of a lot of people whom know something is not quite right with reality, hey maybe we are just scan's of the human population's mind's running on an alien mainframe kind of like a digital zoo).

But back to the main post, one I remember but can not find and this is from me so not word for word.

I read in one of those UFO book's many years ago about an Argentinian cattle man whom was out on his horse searching for some stray's on the pampas that huge swath of grassland that forms the Argentinian stepp when he came across a silver UFO similar in description to the Sport's type but maybe larger with a domed top, it was sitting in a depression on three leg's were it had apparently landed and there was an open hatch with a small ladder extended from it so after watching it for some time his curiosity got the better of him and he decided to investigate this very strange sight, he found two deck's, there may have been more but after finding the upper deck which must have been the control room with three blonde blue eyed men, very human but of unnatural perfection in appearance and dead with no sign of any injury's though there skin was still warm then he felt a six sense warning of danger so he fled from the craft and as he ran away he turned and saw two other similar but not identical smaller disc craft fly over it, throwing himself flat in fear he watched as they slowly moved over the parked craft and shone a bright purple light onto it with moved back and forwards over the downed craft, they made at least two pass of the craft and maybe more but he felt that he had to get away so basically legged it away from there.
Several week's later he came back that way after telling some one about his strange experience and there were the craft had been parked was simply a mound of strange grey ash of the consistancy of talcum powder, a few week's later he came by again and this time his witness saw no ash but there was a blackened and burned area about the same size as the disc he had seen and three deep indentation's were it's leg's had sat, it was as though the other craft used some kind of beam that litterally denatures the craft and turned it to ash which then continued to evaporate away for some time but there technology was discreet enough that it only burned the ground below, for some years nothing would grow there as he had chance to come back that way several years later and the scorched ground was still barren.

This also reminded me of the story of a man in Brazil whom was hit by a purple beam from a UFO when he broke into his own home having lost his key's, maybe the UFO thought it was doing a public service and thought he was a burglar as he was climbing through his rear window when this happened to him, strangely over the next several week's he remained conscious an in no pain even as his body fell apart, eventually his jaw fell off and even up to that point he had been conscious and aware, very unpleasant.

edit on 22-2-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Thanks guys, I don't think any of them is the story I'm looking for. If you guys and gals ever come across it or if I figure it out, let the community know!

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

awesome post as always where do you find that stuff?

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Oh that was read about years ago, back in the late 80's if I remember before the net.

If I ever stumble upon the original text I will send you the book number but these day's I no longer read my mysteries in book form, the net is too easy for me to just look up something.

I did search for that but can not remember what the case was named and could not find it, undoubtedly someone on ATS will recall it with more clarity than I.

I find it interested because I have always wondered what the weapon OR tool they used to dispose of the other craft (Which may not even have been there own) was.

I believe they may have the ability to regulate selective Frequency/Energy in reference to time base of our common reality, by destabilizing part of the structure of matter they may then cause that matter to untangle or denature, in essence it fall's apart at the sub atomic level as the tiniest element's of the matter become unstable and it then does not explode or release excessive radiation but it kind of fall's into an accelerated state of entropy, as these sub atomic particles fail the larger structure of the matter they form of course also fail's, sub atomic cohesion breaks down with no new reactive proportys and the matter first falls apart then dissolves entirely, as the atomic nuclei lose there cohesion and charge so too do the electron orbitals that form the electron shared valency bond's in the material fail and any such object affected in this manner would first turn to dust as it's molecular cohesion fell apart then finally that dust would itself fall apart, no explosive release of radiation as it is the source of the radiation, the sub atomic realm that has failed first.

Basically I think they can affect small time based flow (the rate at which these particles oscillate relative to time as we know it) and cause matter to simply dissolve with little or no residual radiation and there own ancestor's may have developed such a technology as a mean's to deal with radioactive waste on there own home world long ago but it has since been weaponized as it in theory mean's a very small transmitter could destroy a solar system entirely if they so chose to do so.

Ever wonder of there may have been a former advanced civilization upon the earth and then wonder were are the ruin's?.

Of course if we could develop a method to detect this technology's parameters it could then be easily countered by creating our own version of it and reversing there own signal neutralizing it and rendering it useless.

edit on 7-3-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

do you remenber the year it happened?

posted on Mar, 8 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

As far as I can remember it was sometime in the 50's or 60's, sorry I can not be more definite on that it is really a long time ago that I read that but it just stuck on my mind.

What was odd at the time was that I remember being fascinated by his description of the occupant's as blond men, dead but with no apparent injury's and not long dead as there skin was still warm and years later it came back to my mind when I became interested in the supposed NAZI UFO's.

Personally I don't believe the NAZI's created from there own or other human stolen science any UFO's but that they dug one or several up at Nuremberg in the 1930's or that they at least gathered enough part's at that site to cobble the bell and other potential prototypes together but I doubt that they understood the science behind them very well indeed, they would have learned though through reverse engineering and if so then the whole idea that they may have been able to recreate at least a basic version or recreation of one of those craft that may have been shot down in 1561 is more plausible.

If so then these men were not alien's but likely selected members of the SS or some other clandestine Nazi Agency that may have still existed after the war, who killed them?, why was the craft sterilized out of existence?, well if that battle over Nuremberg in 1561 was indeed a conflict between two extra terrestrial faction's the losing side may be the origin of the technology the NAZI's may have recovered meaning it is inferior to the winning sides' technology, if so the winning side may actually have been protecting our world from this other group so if they monitor us from time to time and they came across sign's of that forbidden technology in human possession when it was not supposed to be so they would indeed likely take the necessary action to prevent this from spreading and if they had monitored the NAZI's they would have known of them as an enemy in our own midst so would be even more likely to make such an intervention.

posted on Mar, 9 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Hey you know what I was saying about matter having propertys related to time, I have conjectured that to myself for many years but apparently scientists have proven something similar they have conjectured for a very long time as well.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
So would destabilizing these time crystals have that effect.

top topics

join