It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of an ex-Satan worshipper

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is essentially the same thing as David Icke saying they're all lizards but tailored for Christians. It uses fear as a motivation to buy his books and listen to his ministry. He says a lot but doesn't get into detail.

"I met judges, lawyers, famous singers" yes, who? Do you have any evidence for these claims? At least for out there conspiracy theorists such as Aaron Russo and the whole NWO wanting to chip everyone, he has a photo of himself with Nick Rockefeller.

"We decided which principalities would govern different areas and religions" yet he mentions no names of these principalities which you would think would be pretty easy to do, not that it would be evidence in and of itself but it's just a point that the level of his detail is surface.

"I was famous, had cars, women...." and do you have any photos or evidence of this past life?

"This graffiti is of the principality ruling over haiti" yeah, ok

"No people attended my wedding, only demons" LOL. I bet they didn't bring any gifts and drank all the booze as well.

He claims elsewhere that you can't leave these religions or you die but people leave African derived religions such as Santeria all the time.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
edit on 21-2-2017 by visitedbythem because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

That's why I recommended everyone to watch till the end. His tone and delivery changes dramatically towards the end.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

I did, what am I missing?

It's an inspiring tail of redemption and like I said spooky and an enjoyable listen but honestly I think if there's a spirit of "satan", that spirit is the thing that allows you to look everywhere and see evil. He's the accuser after all.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No idea, I'm not here to sway anyone's opinions or push some ideology. Just wanted to share the video because I thought it was really fascinating story. The beauty is you can interpret it however you want.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Watched the whole thing... Sorry i don't believe a word that man said

Seems like a coke addict honestly... bet he couldn't prove a word of what he said

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

But you got to admit it was quite the story.

Not sure how you made the connection to coke addicts though. I knew plenty coke addicts (and many other drugs for that matter) and this behaviour is not drug induced. You could just say he's crazy and it would be more accurate.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Not sure how you made the connection to coke addicts though. I knew plenty coke addicts (and many other drugs for that matter) and this behaviour is not drug induced. You could just say he's crazy and it would be more accurate.

Delusional maybe... i've known many coke addicts as well... even a couple that ended up dying because of it and other things... and thats exactly how they act... constant rambling, uneasy with words... the first poster in your thread noticed it too... he never stopped talking, just verbal diarrhea

And im not saying this is the case but he certainly acted like it...

Though, IF you look at the channel where that video came from the truth is pretty clear to me...

Christian channel... looking for testimonials on miracles, and journeys through hell... click bait for Christians

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

There's no one way an addict acts, it depends on the person as well. A non addict could very well act like this, but it doesn't even matter, this is irrelevant.

As for the video, I'm not defending or advocating the authenticity. For me personally I don't believe him entirely nor do I not believe him entirely. What I do know is anything is possible and nothing is impossible so I'll just leave it as a very interesting story.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Again, im not saying coke addiction is the case here... in any case i've seen more convincing stories

Considering i don't believe a "devil" exists... look up Rodger Morneau

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   

No idea, I'm not here to sway anyone's opinions or push some ideology. Just wanted to share the video because I thought it was really fascinating story. The beauty is you can interpret it however you want.

gotcha

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Worship that which hates you makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Sat through the whole thing. It's an interesting video, but nothing that profound.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
You are correct. Satanism is actually atheism. Just with all the pomp and fluff of using Satan as a symbol for following their own will and essentially hedonism. The church of Satan was created by Howard Stanton Levey, born Jewish, whom later changed his name to Anton LaVey.

It's often referred to as LaVeyan Satanism.

The ones that believe in "the devil" or "Lucifer", are not Satanists like that. They're more frequently known as Luciferians. Those are the guys that get into all the stupid stuff. Thinking there is actual mystical power to be had and they will one day rule over this world.

They're a joke. Normal Satanists aren't bad folks, at least none that I've ever met or known were. They mostly just want to live their lives and be left alone.

I consider myself a Satanist. It did start as rebellion against an oppressive christian upbringing, but over the years, I have learnt that LaVey was right. We are humans with human nature, to deny that in fear of a supposed unconditionally loving god who would smite us for our sins, it silly. Embrace what our instincts are, but harm no other. Where in the bible, christ says "whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also", I prefer, simply, if you slap my cheek, I slap yours twice as hard back.

There is no shame in being human with all it entails. Being good to yourself is nothing to be ashamed of. Embracing pleasure is nothing to be shamed of.

But also to do no wrong against someone undeserving of it... no turning the other cheek.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mictain
Worship that which hates you makes no sense.

Oh this so called god loves his children so much, he invented the devil to scare them with eternal burning in fire.

The so called devil says "enjoy what you were given, embrace life"...

Me, I don't believe in invisible fancy wizards in the centre of the earth or way up on high.

I know right from wrong, and am both my own god and my own satan.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Attention seeking mental patient, conman or a guy getting off on trolling christians. The church loves to wheel these idiots out to validate their ideas and it becomes an endless circle jerk of delusion.

I'd put this in the same category as the 90th degree mason werewolf guy.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Meh! Constantine is even better.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   

This guy conflates Santeria with Satanism. Santeria is not vodoo. Santeros use necklaces for protection. The underlying theme is the evils of poverty and broken homes. The beads are not even linked to the devil. I think he has big issues with mental health and absent father issues. I do not know much about his devil worship but he conflates two distinct religions – Santeria and Satanism. OK he claims to be a Santero!!! Well Who ever head of a santero that could not recognise Elegua (Spanish name for Eshu)? She cannot recognise Chango (the Spanish spelling of Shango)? Does he know that all of the Santeros had to be baptised before kariocha? They also knew the Church as the home of the big god Olorun?
A lot of these people are delusional. Why would the devil demand people drink blood this is not done in Santeria. Then he goes to the grafitti and hits on Eshu. Eshu does not have any collection with Islam He does open paths. The then looks at Shango and claims that he runs Haiti. Notice how rudimentary his knowledge is. Some would claim various vodou Kreyol and Fon deities run Haiti.
I was bothered by this guy as we both lived in the same area back in the day and he seemed familiar. I do not know him at all but he reminds me of someone who has PTSD.

This guy is a fantasist that is spinning tales. I bet there is a nice blonde anglo chick that is just lapping all this bullS++T up and saving his soul.
I know there is evil out there and also personifications of evil. However he is way out there in my experience. I think he is nuts and playing to the Xian who need lascivious and sensational tales to scare their followers.

Having watched the end of the video he is now pimping his tale to earn money as an international preacher. SO he is paid to do this stuff. Why can't he just stay in NYC? There is plenty of bad stuff there!

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
The man in the video is John Ramirez and he was trained up in Santeria, which is high level witchcraft before he came to Christ. I listen to him regularly on Omegaman Radio over the internet. He is very knowlegable about the way the demonic realm works and those who operate in it. He now helps people to be delivered from demonic oppression because of their involvement with the occult and to help people find the good news of the gospel.

Here are a few broadcasts he has done on various topics

Halloween - soundcloud.com...

The spirit of unbelief - soundcloud.com...

The devil takes no vacations - soundcloud.com...

Legal rights of demons - soundcloud.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Sharparrow

C'mon

This thread is short. Did you read my previous post? His knowledge is Santeria is dubious. Believe me he could not correctly identify the major Orisha on the graffiti.

edit on 14-3-2017 by Tiger5 because: Add in more text

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join