It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Confessions of an ex-Satan worshipper

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   
You want fringe? Well here you go;

Testimony from an ex-satan worshipper John Ramirez. He makes some extraordinary and unbelievable claims, and wether true or not, it seems very real to him. Regardless, his story is quite fascinating and worth the watch imo. I recommend you watch the entire video if you can.

Enjoy

edit on 21-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

How do people talk so much? I find it amazing

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

I don't understand what you mean?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
That's some spooky Rosemary's Baby fan fiction right there.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Theistic Satanist make the normal Satanists look bad. My wife is watching something right now and I'm not feeling headphones so I'll have to give this a listen later but I did look up some of his quotes from a book he had written. Dude was way out there.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Yeah, he seems manic the whole video, like no matter what side he would be on, he'd be this all-mighty addition to that side, he'd be a fantastic fiction writer, but as far as truth teller, that's some strong belief, in yourself.

Not to mention, I have read and heard from satanists that it's more or less doing what you feel you want, this guy is all talking about all negative things like the stereotypical devil.

In any regards, I've always found demons interesting, not because I think they're true, but because of how humanity has to give humanistic forms to emotional and mental disorders.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   

I have a problem after i ask;" How ya doing? "

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

He is definitely way out there, but it's no surprise considering the life he's lived. Although his claims are so unbelievable, he seems quite genuine and this story is worth the watch if even just for the interesting and entertainment value. I recommend you watch it when you can .

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Tranceopticalinclined

I think there's a difference between satanism and Satan worship. From what I know satanism has nothing to do with Satan worship.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
You are correct. Satanism is actually atheism. Just with all the pomp and fluff of using Satan as a symbol for following their own will and essentially hedonism. The church of Satan was created by Howard Stanton Levey, born Jewish, whom later changed his name to Anton LaVey.

It's often referred to as LaVeyan Satanism.

The ones that believe in "the devil" or "Lucifer", are not Satanists like that. They're more frequently known as Luciferians. Those are the guys that get into all the stupid stuff. Thinking there is actual mystical power to be had and they will one day rule over this world.

They're a joke. Normal Satanists aren't bad folks, at least none that I've ever met or known were. They mostly just want to live their lives and be left alone.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Noncents because: Removed A Couple Words

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Although his claims are so unbelievable, he seems quite genuine

I used to see people Exactly like this on the psych ward.

The dude's cray-cray.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I know a lot of powerful people at the top practice some form of satanism. That's how I discovered it, researching into the occult and stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
He wasn't a Satanist per se. He practiced a religion called Santeria. Santeria

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
This is something that interests me. I see a lot of claims but nobody's ever willing to talk.

Got any names of powerful people at the top that associate with "Satanism"?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

Can't blame him though can you? He was born and raised in this environment. It's all he's really known, but I also don't doubt there some mental issues involved in his family gene. Is there correlation between mental cray-cray and demons? Ooh more fringey thoughts..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

I don't remember any names in particular from the top of my head, but I remember I stumbled upon it somewhere in-between illuminati, Mason's, witchcraft etc etc.

Oh I just remembered, it's also very prevalent in the entertainment industry. With there symbolism and indoctrination etc, that's a part of satanism. If you want to take it a step further and go more fringe, there's even correlation with all the pedophilia going on with all this occultism.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Noncents
You are correct. Satanism is actually atheism. Just with all the pomp and fluff of using Satan as a symbol for following their own will and essentially hedonism. The church of Satan was created by Howard Stanton Levey, born Jewish, whom later changed his name to Anton LaVey.

It's often referred to as LaVeyan Satanism.

The ones that believe in "the devil" or "Lucifer", are not Satanists like that. They're more frequently known as Luciferians. Those are the guys that get into all the stupid stuff. Thinking there is actual mystical power to be had and they will one day rule over this world.

They're a joke. Normal Satanists aren't bad folks, at least none that I've ever met or known were. They mostly just want to live their lives and be left alone.

But, if they wanted to live their lives and be left alone, why do they ascribe to an obviously inflammatory "non-belief" system that uses imagery in their "non-belief" rituals?
I agree so-called Satanists are just hedonists. Why do they feel the need to incorporate ritual that is going to piss off other people? They're just as bad as the pew jumping fundamentalist Christians.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

I don't remember any names in particular from the top of my head, but I remember I stumbled upon it somewhere in-between illuminati, Mason's, witchcraft etc etc.

Oh I just remembered, it's also very prevalent in the entertainment industry. With there symbolism and indoctrination etc, that's a part of satanism. If you want to take it a step further and go more fringe, there's even correlation with all the pedophilia going on with all this occultism.

Thats not really proof of high up officials practicing this.........

Thats a lot of youtube videos, circumstantial stuff, and people making connections that might not actually be there....

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I didn't say I had proof, and I didn't say officials either. I just said powerful people at the top. Occultism and satanism is no secret and is obvious if you know what to look for. Who and what exactly I couldn't tell you.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Yeah... I was a Satanist for most of my teen years and early 20's. I've researched it a lot and found that most people talking about Satanism don't have any clue what they're talking about. They're a boogieman that people can say whatever they want about because most of the time there's not one around to call anyone on it.

Most of the "Satanists" in Hollywood don't know what they're talking about but some do and are LaVeyan style. Just like the chunk of Hollywood that jumped on Madonna's Kabbala bandwagon. No clue...

A theistic Satanist could be a Mason since they do believe in a creator god so that works but from what I understand it's not very common.

I've been watching the trafficking issue a bit. Most of the big names involved are not Satanists. Evil folks for sure though. I think the truth about all that will come out eventually. It's already starting to. People will be surprised when they find out the religions of those big names involved.

Eh, I've got to bounce. Good thread though.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join