It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ivanka Trump’s Perfume Soars to No.1 Bestseller on Amazon Despite Boycotts

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010
So some nobodies perfume is selling good and this is news?

The butthurt is strong with this one.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
you guys sound like idiots with this. LOLOLOL

drain the swamp. LOLOLOL the rich getting richer and you fools looking foolish. if this were Chelsea you'd be screaming bloody murder. LOL

hey, I could care less my family is LOADED and I mean LOADED. you idiots think he's gonna help the little guy. hysterical!!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Anybody else smells the Lamestream media hand in this ?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
you guys sound like idiots with this. LOLOLOL

drain the swamp. LOLOLOL the rich getting richer and you fools looking foolish. if this were Chelsea you'd be screaming bloody murder. LOL

hey, I could care less my family is LOADED and I mean LOADED. you idiots think he's gonna help the little guy. hysterical!!

He already IS helping 'the little guy.' I'M the 'little guy' okay? Do you think I waste money by spending ~$50 on the perfume? NO.

Minimize Economic Burden of Obamacare

I'm one of the people who is screwed by Obamacare. Who will not pay $6,000/year for an insurance plan that covers things I don't need (like pregnancy and birth) and comes with a $4,000 deductible. Therefore I must pay a fee, until now:

hall exercise all authority and discretion available to them to waive, defer, grant exemptions from, or delay the implementation of any provision or requirement of the Act that would impose a fiscal burden on any State or a cost, fee, tax, penalty, or regulatory burden on individuals, families, healthcare providers, health insurers, patients, recipients of healthcare services, purchasers of health insurance, or makers of medical devices, products, or medications.

The cost of Ivanka's perfume is much less than what I will save when I DON'T have to pay the fee. And furthermore, I am putting my money where my MOUTH is.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The media and their brainwashed followers have created an alternate reality that only exists in their head. Frankly I hope they keep it up, because it guarantees we will stay in power.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I'm going to wear a dead ferret as a skullcap and wave an American flag while smelling like something that was shot out of Drumpf's balls decades ago.

The revolution is real brothers and sisters, spend your way to victory..consume...obey...purchase.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Dreadful perfume. Then again Im a scent snob.
Buy V&R Flowebomb if you want to smell like a floral fruity funeral spray. Ill stick to Malle's Carnal Flower for my floral.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
Buy V&R Flowebomb if you want to smell like a floral fruity funeral spray. Ill stick to Malle's Carnal Flower for my floral.

You've smelled it? I'm making a blind purchase. I hate Flowerbomb though, so perhaps we have opposite tastes and Ivanka's will be good for me.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ameilia

originally posted by: Advantage

You've smelled it? I'm making a blind purchase. I hate Flowerbomb though, so perhaps we have opposite tastes and Ivanka's will be good for me.

Oh Maybe so! Thats just my opinion. Im a more dark scent type.. not bright and floral. That IS a bright and floral... and its nice, just not my thing. Id like to hear how you like it. Id smelled a sample my daughter had gotten and didnt like it in the least, she loved it... then again if I smelled campfires and wet leather Id love it. LOL! ALl a matter of taste.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

What is the point of boycotting Ivanka in the first place?

She didn't do anything to anyone.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Good for her. She is a terrific woman who fights hard for the rights of women and minorities.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Ameilia

How much is it?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Well. Since you are asking. Two days ago when I checked on Amazon, it was at $45. Yesterday on Amazon it was $90. Today it's $70. I checked eBay and saw prices between $75 - 100, however eBay has many listings and doesn't always show you the lowest price. I got some at Walmart for $42.95 + tax, free shipping, supposedly arriving on 03/06. I didn't want to wait for the price to fluctuate around anymore.
edit on 2/22/17 by Ameilia because: grammar

top topics

<< 1   >>

join