It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trangender Bathroom and Locker Room Useage at Public Schools - New Federal Guidelines.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am a liberal and I am scared of what this thread had became.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Yes, pretty much feels like a heart attack all together.

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I am ignoring nothing. I am pointing out that such procedures do not fix the problem. They can make things worse.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Support of Transgenderism and Sex-Change Surgery Is ‘Collaborating With Madness’

posted on Apr, 19 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Why do you keep using the old John Hopkins argument? That is like using John Butler's argument.

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
a reply to: Abysha

I am ignoring nothing. I am pointing out that such procedures do not fix the problem. They can make things worse.

Johns Hopkins Psychiatrist: Support of Transgenderism and Sex-Change Surgery Is ‘Collaborating With Madness’

John Hopkins goes against the consensus and every authority on the subject knows it. It's why the give you those stats without telling you about the entire study which did include pre/non-op demographics which have a way higher suicide rate.

Why do you think they left that out? Aren't you at least a little curious?

posted on Apr, 20 2017 @ 11:52 PM
link   
ugh is this thread STILL not dead?

like wow we get it, using long disproven studies and a grade school science book from 1962 to tell trans people they're monsters, that is SOoO edgy, no one's ever done that before...

*long, drawn out, extremely explicit farting noise*

i preferred the thread last month about how we've been responsible for the downfall of every civilisation ever.
at least that one had scope

posted on Jul, 8 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Vroomfondel

That's right. It's a public restroom. You are going to have to deal with uncomfortable situations like stinky-ness, loud noises, and messes others leave behind - and yes, maybe a trans male using the men's room with you. That's not the same thing as expecting a trans female to put her safety on the line by forcing her to use the men's room.

Yesterday a guy brought his little girl into the men's bathroom at a busy gas station off the Interstate. You don't see that too often.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join