It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangle Aircraft

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

Exactly!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
Here is a link to my sighting in the Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discussion thread.

That thread has links of A___0 and black triangle related threads up front.

Sometimes you can talk a topic to death which kind of happened on that thread. When the project is kept black there is little to be said! Except opinions like mine that RKers and Breakaway Civs are probably not true. The tech though exists as others keep seeing BBTs up in the skies. Even mass sightings (there was one in California posted here somewhere) that had photos of a chevron BBT. Or the outline of it. It was in some clouds and maybe the water condensed around it (?? idk really, just my guess).

Fun topic! Wish there was more to say in a constructive way. I hope the "internet melts down... this site twice" moment happens!!!

A breakaway civilization would stand to lose their entire future.. Just based on how many people you need to have to have really intelligent people.. And then even further you need farmers..

We already have the civilization..

On another planet you would now be less than serfs. It would take thousands of years to even have anything like we have. And that's assuming they did EVERYTHING right.

We are awesome together..

But alone we lose to tigers and bears. And they are not as smart as us.

SO I've seen a black triangle and technology is more advanced than the public knows about, but we are still all in this together.. Can you guys imagine China not making anything? Are these people recruiting farmers? and metal workers? Are they recruiting doctors?

We have right now the best show in the universe we know about.. No one is leaving this.. And if they do we will outlive them. They don't have the backup of genetic diversity.. They don't have the perfect planet to live on.. They could never kill "us" without losing their technology...

So there may be some hiding involved..

BUT..

Divorcing humans is not going to get you anywhere but dead.

Go for it.

here's your medal

edit on 23-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Reverbs

in my opinion it looked man made.. looked USA style to be specific.

I posted my experience here Well this is when I DREW some pictures to give a better idea what happened.

IIRC the object in your drawings is a TR-3B (Google images it), and is indeed man made.

It was seriously ATS gear based on alien tech, but has been surpassed.

It is not USA as much as MIC / Deep State gear.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

and i hope that doesnt happen that would completely demolish all the hard worked research i made over the years

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

entertaining? yes.but thats not why ats exists

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

i have done hard work over the last 5 years all of it from believable witnesses with no military connection or agenda
astr0 just pulled it from his ass

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

i have done hard work over the last 5 years all of it from believable witnesses with no military connection or agenda
astr0 just pulled it from his ass

Zaphod and others disagree I am sure. go ahead ask Other users and Zaphod if Astro knew his stuff. And I said 70 thirty rule remember? there has to be soem BS otherwise you get your butt in a Sling doing 20-life in the federal pen or worse.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm starting to believe that SOME of the ufos/triangles are able to read your mind, judging by some of the documentaries I have seen, when they are observed by people who start to give them instructions just using thought, they somehow comply!

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

I'll take VPN for 200, Alex.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

then shown evidence of his claims

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   

its up to YOU to disprove his claims. Not the other way around.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Maybe he did just tell a tall tale.

Maybe he told a few people to look for stuff at a certain time and certain place and it was there where he said it would be, when it would be.

The guy seemed to have inside info on some black projects.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
No matter if true or not, it gave me some type of explanation. When I had no idea what my friends, and I saw. They refuse to talk to me about it. I wish they would open their minds, but who wants to sound looney tunes. They saw what they saw, and they don't seek answers. Living their boring lives is more important than wonder.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

It's usually up to the person making the claims to show proof.

Proving someone wrong is often harder. I say I have a Unicorn, how do you prove I'm wrong, shouldn't I provide a photo?

I think the triangular objects in this thread are TR3Bs FWIW.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel

originally posted by: yuppa

It's usually up to the person making the claims to show proof.

Proving someone wrong is often harder. I say I have a Unicorn, how do you prove I'm wrong, shouldn't I provide a photo?

I think the triangular objects in this thread are TR3Bs FWIW.

Astros is who he has to disprove. Also Astro was accurate in telling people when and where said aircraft would show up a few times which means he has soem info we did not have. Like first hand info. and theres no such thing as a TR-3B.
edit on 17000000pppm by yuppa because: clarification

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

he was part of military however he is an disinfo agent

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

a reply to: grey580

he was part of military however he is an disinfo agent

Got proof of that claim? Dis info would not be able to actually show someone where to look and actually see a craft would they? it defeats the purpose of lying.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join