It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism is fear

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

So racism doesnt exist? Is that what you are actually saying?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

They are funded by Open Society George Soros so yes they have an agenda.

www.opensocietyfoundations.org...

Racism is foolish if the difference is based on the body. Thinking some cultures are barbaric is not racism since it is behavior that you do not tolerate. Amnesty have a tendency to change the definition of racism to include culture. It is not like there would have been so much problem with multiculturalism if the parts was tolerant enough to coexists. Buddhism/atheism/reformed Christian faith works fine together. Islam is unfortunately not reformed enough from my point of view to coexist yet. Zionism do not work well with others either.

edit on 22-2-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Most of the racism I've seen is from fools holding sign's,calling Trump racist,when in fact they can't point an example,I see you made post to try and justify a lie,doesn't work,the racist are the liberals

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LittleByLittle

Make a difference between an opinion and a fact and you'll have a much better day all around

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Where did I try to justify lie?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
Make a difference between an opinion and a fact and you'll have a much better day all around

The difference between an opinion and a fact is the number of people who believe it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I don't think it works that way, an ideology is not fact, fear and love are instincts with chemical output in the brain, same triggers for everyone, fact.. I don't believe in fear, yet what keeps me alive? I don't believe in racism, yet anything different is meet with an aggressive behavior..

It's when humans separate themselves from their natural environment they become weird..

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: eluryh22

Yet you dont complain walking around in shoes that cost a fraction of what it did 20 years ago, yet you want the 3rd world immigrants to take the jobs no one wants, and when they walk around in your neighborhood the first you say;" Lets move! "

Only reason you have the standard you have is not cause " you " made it, its cause " you and many like you " are parasitic on the world stage, and when you have to see the # on your front steps, you run..

Obligation is lost among the cultural values in the United States

How many Asian kids have you adopted, as you type your responses on whatever device you are using.

Hypocrite

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

wow, American standard.. I'd bet you most people want to stay in their own environment.. You really don't know much about Sweden do you?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

From my point of view.

Even inside Sweden you can be away from the problems of immigration and only see the benefits. The Danish, Finnish and Norwegian have chosen a path that limit immigration to reasonable levels so that ghetto riots are not as frequent.

And Sweden will probably decrease the pull factor even more with sharpening rules and lesser benefits. Like forcing female immigrants to learn Swedish and get a job. New lower class wage jobs instead of money from the state. Some places already force people to do things for social benefits instead of hiring people that are needed.

Moderaterna got their social dumping low wage as planned. Race to the bottom and Socialdemokraterna och Vänsterpartiet was useful in destroying the model they built up.

The plan was that Sweden and Germany should have gotten relief from other countries to redistribute the immigrants inside EU but that backfired when Great Britain and eastern Europe did not allow it. And then Sweden had to stop the crossings over the bridge. Jean-Claude Juncker wanted his EU army and forced immigration quotas but did not get it.

Australia have the right idea. If you come in then you are illegal forever. So seek admission from outside the legal way.

EU could long ago created a system where the countries who want immigration can have immigrants apply from it from the outside not allowing any of the pull factors instead of playing the smuggler games. Would also save lives not going thru Libya and Turkey in crappy boats.

Even if you do not like Gaddafi. He was wight. Libya was the cork stopping migration into Europe.

"Libya may become the Somalia of North Africa, of the Mediterranean. You will see the pirates in Sicily, in Crete, in Lampedusa. You will see millions of illegal immigrants. The terror will be next door," he noted.

edit on 22-2-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I have a brother that was nearly killed for not being white and daring to walk through a nearly exclusively white area with his then white girlfriend late at night, he still suffers from seizures and other neurological problems nearly 15 years later. For me to hear racism doesn't exist is bizarre.

Then again, calling people racist when they're really not happens so much that it's almost a meaningless accusation these days.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Racism has to do with upbringing. People who interact with people of diverse backgrounds tend not to be racist.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Racism is tribalism. It's like Shia and Sunni killing each other in the middle east.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join