It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Racism is fear

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
So hate, ignorance and fear shared among the people, is an elite and divide conquer tool?

Ignorance and fear are instilled into us from birth, they are both survival mechanisms.

Hate, on the other hand, is taught.

What those in power do is capitalise on the first two to bring out the third.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

I'll rephrase it;" Why? " I think and believe hate is fairly done by the individual in the means of more..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Racism is fear

No, it isn't. It's hate.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

Define hate

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

It is not "shared" among the people,
it is "educated" into the people.
Does that help?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

Racism is fear

No, it isn't. It's hate.

No. It isn't. It's stupidity.

Racism is stupidity. (Not to be confused with ignorance or fear).

Racism dictates that (if you are white) a black person will automatically mug you.

Racism dictates that (if you are black) every white person wants to hang you.

Racism essentially means that the physical/genetic composition of a person will dictate "how they are" and more importantly... that they are "less" than you.

Unfortunately, in recent times "logical" and "racist" are terms that are intertwined. Genetic composition means very little to me but the cultural upbringing of a person (and how they conduct themselves) means a great deal to me. Although I was born and raised in a "first world" nation... when my neighborhood started to resemble a "third world" nation... I realized it was time for me to leave.

It's easy to call people "racists" when the accuser is many miles away. It's easy to call people xenophobes when, quite literally... it's not in "their backyard."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildmanimal

No, thats an opinion, still the same question;" Why ? "

Cause the Elite wants slaves? Ignorance? So they can buy another "thing"? Power?

Or is it your belief based on envy? jealousy?

Just give me a simple why;" Hate is a dualistic expression in philosophy to reference how someone feels, no specie in the entire solar system feels anything but love and fear " Maybe Humans are from another Galaxy?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Wait, you are actually saying this;" when the accuser is many miles away. It's easy to call people xenophobes when, quite literally... it's not in "their backyard."

Why the assumption? So you can base your opinion in something?
I live in Sweden

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Why =
Destabilization of a populace reduces
their ability to attack as a monolithic
force.

2nd Line

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Wait, you are actually saying this;" when the accuser is many miles away. It's easy to call people xenophobes when, quite literally... it's not in "their backyard."

Why the assumption? So you can base your opinion in something?
I live in Sweden

I wasn't talking about Sweden.

I was talking about my (former) suburban town in the North Eastern United States.

We left our former town because it was going down the drain and I was not going to subject my wife or son to the realities of the "third world invasion" to prove some idiotic, feel-good point.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Do you really need an Elite to do that? Or do you think Humans are well adapted to do that on their own?
You cant really force anyone with a freewill to do anything unless he wants to do it, you can force someone to do something by enforcing a punishment..

Freewill and humans, is a great thing.. But everytime its always someone else, right?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

I answered your question.
Now you are asking more things that do not make
sense , and therefore I cannot answer
further.

I do have my limitations.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Yet you dont complain walking around in shoes that cost a fraction of what it did 20 years ago, yet you want the 3rd world immigrants to take the jobs no one wants, and when they walk around in your neighborhood the first you say;" Lets move! "

Only reason you have the standard you have is not cause " you " made it, its cause " you and many like you " are parasitic on the world stage, and when you have to see the # on your front steps, you run..

Obligation is lost among the cultural values in the United States

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Well its mostly cause you believe in your own stories made in your head

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

“In 2016, these most toxic forms of dehumanization became a dominant force in mainstream global politics. The limits of what is acceptable have shifted. Politicians are shamelessly and actively legitimizing all sorts of hateful rhetoric and policies based on people’s identity: misogyny, racism and homophobia."
Amnesty International

Most recently, President Trump put his hateful xenophobic pre-election rhetoric into action by signing an executive order in an attempt to prevent refugees from seeking resettlement in the USA; blocking people fleeing conflict and persecution from war-torn countries such as Syria from seeking safe haven in the country.
--

“2016 was the year when the cynical use of ‘us vs them’ narratives of blame, hate and fear took on a global prominence to a level not seen since the 1930s. Too many politicians are answering legitimate economic and security fears with a poisonous and divisive manipulation of identity politics in an attempt to win votes,” said Salil Shetty, Secretary General of Amnesty International.

“Divisive fear-mongering has become a dangerous force in world affairs. Whether it is Trump, Orban, Erdoğan or Duterte, more and more politicians calling themselves anti-establishment are wielding a toxic agenda that hounds, scapegoats and dehumanizes entire groups of people.

“Today’s politics of demonization shamelessly peddles a dangerous idea that some people are less human than others, stripping away the humanity of entire groups of people. This threatens to unleash the darkest aspects of human nature.”

Amnesty International

Salil Shetty, Secretary General of Amnesty International
--

Im sure Amnesty is a source with an agenda?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Again, I answered your question truthfully.
It appears that you are uncomfortable with
the answer.
So, you are more "comfortable" with attacking
my character.
Stay Cozy.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

No, you stated your opinion and very little fact, problem is when opinions go into assumptions based on very little fact, danger is when that assumption brings fear, then you do have a problem, since you are born with rights in the United States where most other countries those rights comes with obligations, which you lack.

Fear and the lack of common sense along with those rights, and you have a huge problem.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   

What facts are you referring to?
Which obligations do I lack?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

That's the point there are no facts, it's opinions and assumptions.. obligation is doing what your state demands of you

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

So , here we go on the "merry-go-round".
The point... there is no such thing as racism.
The concept is created by ignorance, hatred, and
fear. It is an "educated/learned' attitude.
The term itself is a sociological tool.
Good discussion.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Wildmanimal because: typo

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join