It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Schizoid Personality disorder.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Do the test

Thanks for that , seems i am a commander .

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
rigged outcomes.... all results are Positive sounding

Personality type: “The Architect” (INTJ-A)
Individual traits: Introverted – 74%, Intuitive – 56%, Thinking – 70%, Judging – 74%, Assertive – 59%.
Role: Analyst
Strategy: Confident Individualism

NERIS Analytics Limited 6 New Street Square London, London EC4A 3DJ United Kingdom

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I can relate to a lot of what you are saying OP. There's lot's of different symptoms that can be lumped into the category "Personality disorders" but when it comes down to it I'm a huge believer that it's a unique combination of hereditary, environment, personal experiences etc.. that formulate our personalities as a whole.

This doesn't mean one can't exhibit trademark symptoms of a labeled condition, and not seek out treatment and ways to experience health, joy, peace in life etc.. But rather it means it's hard to fit someone into a box and label them as schizoid, schizo affective, schizophrenic etc...

There are just too many factors involved, and even any honest mental health professional will tell you Mental health with all it's advancements it's still a big grey area.

My best advice for you is as long as you can embrace who you are and are not severely depressed, or feel you're a threat to yourself or others don't get too wrapped up in labels, and do the best you can to live your life in line with what you know your capabilities are...

There's nothing wrong with living a more solitary life. And Im sure you have many gifts that can come along with that..
All the best to you.

edit on 26-2-2017 by freedom7 because: spelling mistake

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang
a reply to: SpeakerofTruth

Do the test

who needs years of med school and specialty training when you can take a free online test

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Didnt know you needed years of training to understand how behavioral therapy works? Get a pet, and learn it how to be a human, and then you can wonder why your pet is;" Acting weird "

The years of education, is to understand where medication works, and CBT is effective and how to implement it, it is to safeguard society not the individual. The free test is based on Carl Jung archetypes, its about understanding yourself, or you can go with the modern psychology and adjust your life to the dogma of modern society.

But im sure psychology works great for ya? Or how is your anxiety?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join