It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you haven't seen 'Hide and Seek', don't read this thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 09:43 AM
link   
My girlfriend and I went to see 'Hide and Seek' this weekend and I must say that it was a pretty good movie. The question I have for those who have seen it already is did anyone pick up on any incestual/child molestation undertones in the movie?

[edit on 31-1-2005 by Hit N Run]

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I didn't get that vibe from it really, though they did make it a bit too easy to figure out the "surprise".

BTW, have you seen the recent ads for it? They tell you not to let anyone ruin the surprise, and yet they do it in the frickin' trailer they show!!!
"come out, come out, wherever you are"

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I have seen this movie, and I liked it, it was ok. The thing I am really puzzled over is the ending. When she is drawing the picture, and is leaving for school, it shows the little girl with two heads, and the woman? What does the kid with 2 heads mean?I don't get it

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shai_lene
I have seen this movie, and I liked it, it was ok. The thing I am really puzzled over is the ending. When she is drawing the picture, and is leaving for school, it shows the little girl with two heads, and the woman? What does the kid with 2 heads mean?I don't get it

It means she has multiple personalities like her father.

posted on Feb, 28 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
That question has bothered me since I saw the movie, so, it could also mean there will be a second movie now, if she has two personalites. Good because I did enjoy the movie, and hope if they make a second one it will be a better plot, one that is harder to figure out.

top topics

join