It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump predict a riot... Or

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
According to local news (Aftonbladet), in Rinkeby also called Stockholms Ghetto the cops went there to arrest a suspect and they got stones thrown at them which led them to fire a single shot hitting NO ONE.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

Even a broken clock is right twice a day
That is what I get from him/this.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Trump is not a prophet he just uses common sense. Anyone with half a brain can tell you the Refugees are f*** up sh17 except for the libtards that live in a bubble.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:40 AM
link   
I can't believe i have a Trump thread...

edit on 22-2-2017 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Just look at old post's in here regarding this,the media wants to spin it so they can say he started it,this is old news

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Mikehawk

Kind of reminds me of BBC announcing WTC7 falling before it actually did.

It didn't fall after they announced it.

One of the truther false claims. The press was live all day showing multiple replays of earlier footage, all day. The original video recording they play to support their claim is a live feed after the building fell, showing the building fall. How many times you think they replayed that bit that first day?

A hundred times at least.

Sorry to go off topic but I believe the official timestamps say otherwise.

What time did WTC7 actually fall, compared to the BBC report ,in your reality?

ETA:

Not sure what a truther is, sounds like a catch phrase created to discredit those seeking truth.

edit on 22-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Yah, off topic...

So you have a choice: either the BBC had inadvertently revealed that, in concert with other broadcasting organisations, it was working from a prearranged script drawn up as part of the biggest conspiracy in world history, or a flustered reporter did the best she could in the middle of a breaking story. Probability of the former, vanishingly small; probability of the latter, approaching certainty, and yet if you opt for flustered cock-up, the conspiracists will dismiss you as a hopeless dupe of the new world order.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sweden has a serious problem with refugees. You just don't hear about it on American MSM.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sweden has a serious problem with refugees. You just don't hear about it on American MSM.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: happyperson

But governments and businesses of countries like Sweden don't care, as their interests are for their own and not the public's interest.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Or there was an interview talking about the problems in Sweden that aired Friday. Trump referenced it. The next day his reference was validated.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: happyperson

American MSN says there is no problem and we saw posts here where Swedish MSN was saying the same thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join