It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump predict a riot... Or

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

And while I'm commenting, that supposed violent confrontation by masked men in black on that camera man, and foiled by a guy in a motorized wheel chair, looked totally staged, and you won't convince me otherwise without some pretty good evidence.

Well, I won't try to convince you otherwise.

All I can say is that for me what is convincing is how a leftist British TV channel went to Sweden to do a segment downplaying migrant violence then inadvertently ended up being forced to evacuate because of an attack that occurred while they were filming.

To me, you just can't make that stuff up.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdomAll I can say is that for me what is convincing is how a leftist British TV channel went to Sweden to do a segment downplaying migrant violence then inadvertently ended up being forced to evacuate because of an attack that occurred while they were filming.

Troof shall prevail. Aw yiss.

link   
a reply to: Akragon

There is a 9 hour time difference between Washington and Sweden. That might have played a part?

link   

originally posted by: Miracula2

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
I don't doubt for one second that Trump is a time traveler.

Time traveler? What kind of blunts have you been smoking?

You have 30 times the amount of posts I have on this forum. Are you saying you haven't seen some of the "Trump is a time traveler" threads that sometimes frequent this board and other conspiracy forums? Come on, man. I made an obvious joke referencing the titles people have given him on message boards around the globe.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   
a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

More posts than you. I've been registered a year longer than you.

I don't look at threads with time travel or UFO's in their thread topic because I believe in neither, so I just see those kinds of topics as deluded dope smokers without any brain function or belief in a Higher Power.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

a reply to: FlukeSkywalker

More posts than you. I've been registered a year longer than you.

I don't look at threads with time travel or UFO's in their thread topic because I believe in neither, so I just see those kinds of topics as deluded dope smokers without any brain function or belief in a Higher Power.

Congratulations on your close mindedness, but that's besides the point. My sentence was an obvious joke. I mean, I reference him being the messiah, followed by the anti-christ. Pretty obvious stuff.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Isn't he john titor?

htt p://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/551048/John-Titor-Donald-Trump-time-traveller-mystery-warn-ISIS-nuclear-war-Nikola-Tesla-election

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Maybe this kind

Donald Trump = John Titor +probably causing Mandela Effect +has Tesla secrets

www.abovetopsecret.com...

it's a good read to say the least...
edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Trump didn't predict anything. He parroted something he thought he heard on Fox News, a terrorist attack. He does this all the time. Instead of attending his daily intel briefs, he watches Fox News for all of his information and then angrily gets on Twitter and does Trump things.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this apparent News report from Fox news that he was talking about?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

I'm so confused.

Is this another one of those Mandela Effect things?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Here it is.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Never mind the fact that Trump never said anything about a riot, an attack or even terrorism.

He was talking about a news segment which highlighted the problems caused by massive immigration in Sweden he had seen the previous night during an unscripted speech.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

Kind of reminds me of BBC announcing WTC7 falling before it actually did.

It didn't fall after they announced it.

One of the truther false claims. The press was live all day showing multiple replays of earlier footage, all day. The original video recording they play to support their claim is a live feed after the building fell, showing the building fall. How many times you think they replayed that bit that first day?

A hundred times at least.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

My own thoughts? Tensions have been running high and it was going to explode anytime soon. Trump claims to be a good listener, who can comprehend things quickly, but maybe he got a little confused between warning there could be trouble ahead, as opposed to there has been trouble.

Like you sad the tension was already building there for some time.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

rightwingnuts are pod people

www.youtube.com...

edit on 21-2-2017 by phatkhat because: youtube linking won't work

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Ironically a riot breaks out in Sweden a day after trump says it already happened as far as i know... Personally i try to avoid any threads that are Trump based... im just sick of hearing about it

This caught my attention though... Is the president a prophet?

Laughable right...

OR

Is it possible he knew it was going to happen... and spilled the news a bit early, due to his brilliance

Or maybe he was involved in the setup to push his agenda... perhaps his ego got the best of him and he spilled the beans?

finally, someone else saw this timing as more than a coincidence.

we (or conspiracy theorists) used attribute civil unrest and gun restriction to everything Obama.
now this is simply a mild coincidence... or poor time zone management on Trump's ideology and agenda pushing team.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Has anyone seen this apparent News report from Fox news that he was talking about?

guys I have the key for you.. Your brains assumed he was talking about terrorism..
He was talking about "bad events caused by immigration from bad areas."

he included some terror attacks in that, but his larger point was "Ongoing issues" not singular events..

Look "what's HAPPENING" in Sweden, last night in sweden..."
"Look wha'ts happening in Germany.. "

present progressive tense for ongoing situations..

he then switches he style of sentence and says take Nice take Paris..

So no he was talking about ongoing riots.. He was not talking about terrorism as a whole, and included some terrorism subjects that fit inside that larger group of riots rapes kidnappings etc etc..
edit on 21-2-2017 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: windword

And while I'm commenting, that supposed violent confrontation by masked men in black on that camera man, and foiled by a guy in a motorized wheel chair, looked totally staged, and you won't convince me otherwise without some pretty good evidence.

Well, I won't try to convince you otherwise.

All I can say is that for me what is convincing is how a leftist British TV channel went to Sweden to do a segment downplaying migrant violence then inadvertently ended up being forced to evacuate because of an attack that occurred while they were filming.

To me, you just can't make that stuff up.

Gotta say that I can agree with you on that one. Even my brain can't contort enough to think those media types set up that attack to disprove what they'd been sent out to prove---that the refugees/migrants are all spouting rainbows and flinging fairy dust. That they are secretly right-wingers employed by a left-wing organization...

On the other hand, is news of a riot in Sweden or any other recipient of massive amounts of refugees/migrants a total shock? I've seen numerous reports over the past couple of years about riots in which cars were burned in multiple countries in areas where the police won't go in without military-style backup.

My friends in a small village in Sweden where several hundreds of these aliens have been deposited say their entire lives have been disrupted by this invasion. Their children can't walk to school unmolested. The women can't walk to the corner market without being molested. Yet the police tell them they can't do anything to help and that they should just form community protection groups of men to walk with the women and children because the newbies respect only males. They are insulted when a female tells them to bug off. Unlike Swedish men who, for the most part, bug off when told to do so, these aliens get violent. That's not acceptable in traditional Swedish culture. I'd say that's not acceptable in any civil society.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Miracula2

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join