It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Trump predict a riot... Or

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Ironically a riot breaks out in Sweden a day after trump says it already happened as far as i know... Personally i try to avoid any threads that are Trump based... im just sick of hearing about it

This caught my attention though... Is the president a prophet?

Laughable right...

OR

Is it possible he knew it was going to happen... and spilled the news a bit early, due to his brilliance

Or maybe he was involved in the setup to push his agenda... perhaps his ego got the best of him and he spilled the beans?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Well, some claim that Trump's Uncle John, was handed Tesla's papers by the F.B.I and devised a time machine. This was given to a young Donald who became a time traveller. So, if these claims are true.....

My own thoughts? Tensions have been running high and it was going to explode anytime soon. Trump claims to be a good listener, who can comprehend things quickly, but maybe he got a little confused between warning there could be trouble ahead, as opposed to there has been trouble.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Trump is not a prophet.. the writers of the Simpsons are more prophetic.

So that leads me to the other possibility you brought up: was Trump in the know (or somehow otherwise involved) regarding agent provocateurs who would instigate the rioting in Sweden.

Oh, the possibilities.

Now he can say "I told you so! The media jumped on me about "false statements" and look what happens shortly after. I was right!"

Seems almost too perfect

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Kind of reminds me of BBC announcing WTC7 falling before it actually did.

Trump appears to be a well used puppet.

I think he knows it too.

And no I DO NOT like Hillary.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Akragon
Ironically a riot breaks out in Sweden a day after trump says it already happened as far as i know... Personally i try to avoid any threads that are Trump based... im just sick of hearing about it

This caught my attention though... Is the president a prophet?

I imagine that someone like Trump who voices opposition to letting immigrants overrun the country who are hostile to its people probably irritates the immigrants.

Not prophecy.
edit on 21-2-2017 by Miracula2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

That's exactly what happened, in my opinion. Trump "screwed the pooch" and the "terror attack" had to be de-escalated to a simple riot, lest it be exposed as the false flag it was originally meant to be!

Loose lips sink ships and false flag terror attacks!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Loose lips sink ships and false flag terror attacks!

Ok.

But what about all of the other migrant problems that Sweden is having every single day?

Are those stories going to be portrayed by the MSM to be less relevant now because of Trump?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Riots in Sweden after Trumps remarks?

Looks like the FBI is at it again

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Or.. His comments created a chain of events which actually resulted in this riot starting in the first place? A butterfly effect..

edit on 21/2/17 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Probably. They appear to be hyped beyond proportion.

And while I'm commenting, that supposed violent confrontation by masked men in black on that camera man, and foiled by a guy in a motorized wheel chair, looked totally staged, and you won't convince me otherwise without some pretty good evidence.

edit on 21-2-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Trump will be tweeting soon saying "I told you so, the darkees are no good"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
"" Did Trump predict a riot... Or ""

Maybe he knew the riots happened already (intel briefings) and the MSM is changing the dates.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   
This happens every other week in the suburbs of Stockholm.

So no.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Trump will be tweeting soon saying "I told you so, the darkees are no good"

Trump does have a point. The 2013 Stockholm riots occurred because a blogger lied about the race of a man who was armed and the police shot.

The armed man the police shot was in fact a white Portuguese man, but the blogger said he was black.

The blacks then proceeded to burn cars and riot violently.

The blacks by rioting when a white man was shot who was armed make themselves look bad, Trump doesn't have to tweet how stupid they are or how aggressive they are.

Aggression is one thing. Aggressive behavior WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION indicates a racial disparity that needs no clarification from Trump tweets.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Agent Provocateur perhaps? Sure would be easy.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ugmold

Maybe. Or riots are happening in Sweden all the time.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
a reply to: ugmold

Maybe. Or riots are happening in Sweden all the time.

I'd say if the blacks are rioting when a blogger lies about the race of white man who was armed was shot by police then they are rioting WHENEVER THEY FEEL LIKE IT.

Not when an actual injustice has been committed against blacks in Sweden.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Ok, this is getting out of hand. Are you all serious? Trump said "last night" because he watched TV (which he does constantly) and saw a story about Sweden...last night. Any other theory is just a terrible attempt at creating drama.

I don't doubt for one second that Trump is a time traveler, the messiah, the anti-christ, controlled opposition, a victim of the Mandella Effect, a character from the movie Big, who is a boy but suddenly becomes President after making a wish, etc. I believe all of that, too.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker
I don't doubt for one second that Trump is a time traveler.

Time traveler? What kind of blunts have you been smoking?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join