It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An uncool affair

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Adults are suspicious and children are innocent,unless adults programme them.
Why is that? because adults have complicated needs and because of those needs many lines are and can easily be crossed . Business as usual for adults playing their games, children on the other hand are cheeky, daring and play their games simply for the fun. Their only gain is fun, of course there are plenty of kids who love acting and pick up plenty of tips from Mum, Dad and TV. The modern holy trinity, the TV of course is miles ahead of the parents in most cases. Because it offers freedom.
Of course we all have access to that childlike mind but have trouble allowing ourselves being a fool after so much hard training . To be as a child is seen to be foolish it is an uncool affair. Of course adults are always looking for new recruits, they convince us that to be a good actor and take the adult part. Drop the innocence and really show what a man/woman you are if not you shall most certainly be castigated.
" First you are a camel, then you are a lion and finally again you are a child" and old saying echoes.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

• Matthew 18:3
And he [Jesus] said: "Truly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

• Matthew 19:14
Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the Kingdom of Heaven belongs to such as these."

• Luke 17:20-21
Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come, Jesus replied, "The coming of the Kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, 'Here it is,' or 'There it is,' because the Kingdom of God is within."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I absolutely agree......and I have no problem being like a child. And He shall put His spirit in you crying out Abba father. And when I am weak...then I am strong
edit on 21-2-2017 by HarryJoy because: add

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Unfortunately, cynicism, irony and sarcasm are often misperceived as wisdom and wit as intelligence. Our society approves more of the snappy retort than of the thoughtful response. This attitude eliminates innocence, wonder, and gratitude. Think of the child characters on any prime time television show. The laugh track goes on full cackle whenever they act "adult." It is sad.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ancientthunder

Someone told me a parable about a camel, cant remember it, but, what does the camel represent?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

The camel represents the slave or the servant.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   
As your OP has been mulled over in my mind.....I realized that the whole proverb that you gave is supported by the bible.

Jesus said. .. " He that is greatest among you will be servant of all " Showing that if we want to be a Lion we must first be a Camel.

top topics

join