It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart News After Pedophilia Comments

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

I'm not up on it actually.

But the post I was responded to only had the tweet from Sarah Silverman, so most of my response is regarding that.

I will google the Lena thing though.

ETA: Just read the cliff notes version, yeah that's disturbing and wrong.

~Tenth
edit on 2/21/2017 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: amazing

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Nobody should give a damn about Milo Yiannopoulos.

He's a troll. He admits that his only claim to fame is saying things to make people angry and then feeding off that anger for #s, giggles and a paycheck.

He's of no consequence to anybody, or anything, regardless of what he's said.

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

Well that's a rabbit hole, right? News pundits are the worse. We all know that...Milo, Hannity, Bill Maher, O'Reilly...then you say hollywood should get out of politics?

But remember that change, revolution, all of that usually starts with the Arts--authors, movies, playwrights, Poets, Musicians, actors, directors. They say stuff way more elequantly that most of us do.

But, if we do shut up the actors and writers from talkign about politics who should we listen to...the politicians? LOL

Who should we listen to?

Back when they had brains, sure.
Now, the "actors" are too disconnected to speak for the average person.

Not all, I would argue that you might agree with some things that Mike Row says. He's an Actor.

That also did a show about jobs lol.

It doesn't matter, he's hollywood. He's an actor. You can't have it both ways. You can't say only conservative actors are right and liberal actors aren't. Humans' aren't really wired that way. Most of us have some conservative and some liberal and some libertarian and some independent views. We aren't all as easily pidgeon holed as the news media and our politicaians would have it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
You know you're greasy when you're too greasy for Breitbart.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Nobody should give a damn about Milo Yiannopoulos.

He's a troll. He admits that his only claim to fame is saying things to make people angry and then feeding off that anger for #s, giggles and a paycheck.

He's of no consequence to anybody, or anything, regardless of what he's said.

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

Well that's a rabbit hole, right? News pundits are the worse. We all know that...Milo, Hannity, Bill Maher, O'Reilly...then you say hollywood should get out of politics?

But remember that change, revolution, all of that usually starts with the Arts--authors, movies, playwrights, Poets, Musicians, actors, directors. They say stuff way more elequantly that most of us do.

But, if we do shut up the actors and writers from talkign about politics who should we listen to...the politicians? LOL

Who should we listen to?

Back when they had brains, sure.
Now, the "actors" are too disconnected to speak for the average person.

Not all, I would argue that you might agree with some things that Mike Row says. He's an Actor.

That also did a show about jobs lol.

It doesn't matter, he's hollywood. He's an actor. You can't have it both ways. You can't say only conservative actors are right and liberal actors aren't. Humans' aren't really wired that way. Most of us have some conservative and some liberal and some libertarian and some independent views. We aren't all as easily pidgeon holed as the news media and our politicaians would have it.

You can have it both ways. He went out and did "Dirty Jobs". Gained knowledge and experience about life and work outside of Rodeo Dr, and now has the experience to speak on the matter of jobs. Meryl Streep, on the other hand, does not.

And where did I say anything about the rest of your post? I'm merely stating that Hollywood is disconnected from the rest of us, yet wants to lecture us.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
And the CTRL-Left rejoices the world over.

Now that he's lost his cushy position, I wonder if they'll take that as a win and simmer down?

Well judging by how getting equal rights and a black POTUS only drove them out of their minds, perhaps they'll go to his house and string him up now....

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: havok

I replied to the wrong person, wasn't meant for you, I apologize

*edit*

it was in reference to

a reply to: Konduit

I changed it
edit on 21-2-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
a reply to: Apollumi

Exactly what does this have to do with being Homosexual or any part of the LGBT+ community?

In the sense of what is considered sexually deviant behavior. I'm saying what is socially acceptable sexually is in a constant state of change and using gay as an example. I don't care if somebody is gay or not.

Back in the day in rural areas young girls would often marry noticeably older men as soon as they could produce children. The men had to homestead land and develop it before looking for a wife. The reason a man would want a very young woman is that she would essentially be producing the laborers of the farm. Hence why they often had large families. Remember the term spinster? The younger they were the more kids they could make over their productive fertility period. Of course there was no idealism back then. Just hard facts. No SJW existed in rural communities back then cause they'd be run out of town for being damaged in the head.

I think the desire for young partners is instinctive in humanity. Think I am wrong? Why do they like to have female models as young as possible looking as sexual as possible? It positively registers in the human mind an instinctive reaction. For another thread entirely though.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Apollumi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The way people are reacting, you'd think Milo came out in support of Roman Polanski or something.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
The way people are reacting, you'd think Milo came out in support of Roman Polanski or something.

...or Jeffrey Epstein.
...or dennish hastert
.....or anthony wiener

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Shh! You'll break the narrative.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi

But Homosexuality is not Deviant behavior and has nothing to do with pedophilia or the normalization of pedophilia

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Right wing people should rejoice. Milo was one of the bigger stains on your ideology. It looks like now that Trump has won, the people controlling the "right" are starting to clean house of all the "deplorables" that helped them win the election.

I figured they'd wait a little longer than a month before giving Milo the boot, but I guess I was wrong. My question is, who's next?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
This was a coordinated attack by the deep state, their establishment media and their useful idiots in online social media.

They made this attack too obvious and it will backfire in the long run.

Lmao. A coordinated attack by the "deep state?" Because Milo threatens the "deep state?" In what way? I think maybe "deep state" has become quite a buzz term for Trumpologists and so now everything that reflects negatively on a member of the herd is a product of the "deep state."

The comments and jokes he made that supposedly endorse pedophilia (they don't) are almost 2 years old, but now it's a problem? Political witch hunt.

That's a confirmation? Jack Posobiec is a liar, a hoaxer and a paid "dirty trickster" who clearly emulates Roger Stone. It's funny how pizzagate is SRS BSNS for Trump trolls but Milo's apparent molestation by a priest — and his failure to report the priest — doesn't raise an eyebrow. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

It's an absolute falsehood that nobody cared about this until now. Hell, here's ME talking about it back on December 5th:

I wonder if he's going to talk about how his first sexual experience was as an adolescent being molested by a member of the clergy and how he's never reported that person?

Since he's serious about stopping sexual abuse and all.

I should have said "second" but I digress — everyone should make up their own mind. Here's the interview with Joe Rogan:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Trumpologists

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I agree. Milo will bounce back, the opposition just went after a victim and contorted truths to further their agenda.

Being a troll is one thing, but being a liar is worse. There is NOTHING the extreme left and the deep state (which includes the extreme right) will not do to bring about the changes they want. They will pick off there opposition one by one and pick off those on their own side who have spoken against them.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You like that?

What's really ironic about this is to see Jack Posobiec weighing in on Twitter. If you've forgotten or don't know, Posobiec has been a major driver of PizzaGate, including going into Comet Ping Pong or whatever while streaming on Telescope in some sort of stunt.

Yet Posobiec will go full bore trying to destract from the fact that Milo has never turned in a number of grown men who he had sex with as an adolescent. Not only has he not turned them in, those "hot" fellatio-instructing members of clergy, teachers, etc are spoken of in glowing terms and he even expresses what looks like concern that one of them might be outed.

I'm too unconcerned to go look, but I bet I can find a couple posters in this thread downplaying 25-30 year old pederasts having sex with a 14-15 year old losing their s# in a thread about an antifas protester being arrested for having sex with a 17 year-old at 22.

Why? Because they have no real standards.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Watcher777

Lmao.

There is NOTHING the extreme left and the deep state (which includes the extreme right)

I went to McDonald's earlier. I'm pretty sure I got shorted a nugget. Musta been the "deep state." They're everywhere.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Lol all you want.

McMullin confirmed his role in the witch hunt.

McMullin is a confirmed member of the deep state.

The media coordination was called out the day before it happened.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Glad I could give you a good laugh for the day

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Except Milo's comment were edited.

They were?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>