It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart News After Pedophilia Comments

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Perhaps you should put a little bit of context on to your statement, like the part they conveniently edited out where he said that the legal age of consent is right.

He talked about his experience as a teenager dating older men, and admitted that it was shameful and expressed his distaste for it. Somehow the media spins this as him endorsing pedophilia when in reality...

Salon deletes its pro Pedophile articles so they can attack Milo.

Meanwhile, Justice Ginsberg wanted to lower the age of consent to 12, and Todd Nickerson over at Salon felt he wasn't a monster despite having to "control himself" around the child he was babysitting, which Salon has since deleted so they can now go after Milo.

Double standards and hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower
Nobody should give a damn about Milo Yiannopoulos.

He's a troll. He admits that his only claim to fame is saying things to make people angry and then feeding off that anger for #s, giggles and a paycheck.

He's of no consequence to anybody, or anything, regardless of what he's said.

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

I couldn't disagree more. Certainly plenty of Republicans jumped on the p-gate bandwagon for partisan reasons. I don't believe most of the true citizen-journalists/investigators were motivated by politics. We can all agree pedo's are bad, bad people.

Anyone defending Milo's comments should take a good look in the mirror. However, there is no proof that he's ever committed or helped to commit a crime. He is saying that when a crime was committed on him, he didn't feel victimized. And he's gone, his job is gone, his book deal is gone, his speaking engagement is gone. Good riddance.

Podesta is buddies with three convicted pedo's. He's remained friends with at least one of them. The information in the Wikileaks emails and subsequent investigations has lead to more damning circumstantial evidence. To continue to say, "There's nothing here, please move along" simply because he's from your camp is WRONG. I don't know Podesta, I assume no one here does. You can't know whether he is a pedo or not. But there's a lot of smoke and it should be investigated by law enforcement officials. To deny that is partisan bull#. And to degrade this as a "conspiracy theory" is weak. Have you seen how many pedo rings have been busted in the last month? Each one of those rings is, by definition, a conspiracy.

link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

You mean the group of people who are bigger trolls than Milo could ever be? lol

~Tenth

link   
Since liberals seem to care more about someones words rather than their actions, where's the faux outrage is over leftist sweethearts Lena Dunham and Sarah Silverman?

edit on 21-2-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You mean the group of people who are bigger trolls than Milo could ever be? lol

~Tenth

Yup, because they need to hear it.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Basically.

Both R's and D's are despicable but they do crack me up.

You know what amazes me, though? How people are putting partisan-allegiance over child molestation.

What a crazy, crazy world we live in.

According to some - what Milo says is irrelevant, it happened in the past - but when it comes to "the other side," they suddenly dismiss these principles.

It's a shame how people are defending and deflecting from Milo to a different child molester as an attempt to save face.

Reality check - molestation is wrong. Doesn't matter who you are, what color you are, what wizard in the sky you believe in, it's all wrong.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

He's a troll. He admits that his only claim to fame is saying things to make people angry and then feeding off that anger for #s, giggles and a paycheck.

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

Well that's a rabbit hole, right? News pundits are the worse. We all know that...Milo, Hannity, Bill Maher, O'Reilly...then you say hollywood should get out of politics?

But remember that change, revolution, all of that usually starts with the Arts--authors, movies, playwrights, Poets, Musicians, actors, directors. They say stuff way more elequantly that most of us do.

But, if we do shut up the actors and writers from talkign about politics who should we listen to...the politicians? LOL

Who should we listen to?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Deflect, deflect, deflect.

First off - who is Sarah Silverman? Does she have anything to do with Saving Silverman? Didn't she have a TV that bombed back in the day? How is she a leftist sweetheart?

More partisan BS to stir # up for no reason other than to score brownie points and stars.

I'm curious - why don't you make your own thread about Silverman rather than trying to derail this one with partisan-BS?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Would anyone like to address the fact that Milo himself was sexually abused as a young boy?
Or that he agreed with current age of consent laws?

No?
Because that flys in the face of this BS smear job

But to be clear, milo is a flithy whore.
But he raises many valid points on topics not relating to his personal life trauma.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

Well that's a rabbit hole, right? News pundits are the worse. We all know that...Milo, Hannity, Bill Maher, O'Reilly...then you say hollywood should get out of politics?

But remember that change, revolution, all of that usually starts with the Arts--authors, movies, playwrights, Poets, Musicians, actors, directors. They say stuff way more elequantly that most of us do.

But, if we do shut up the actors and writers from talkign about politics who should we listen to...the politicians? LOL

Who should we listen to?

Back when they had brains, sure.
Now, the "actors" are too disconnected to speak for the average person.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So that's obviously comedy, from comedians.

Not some Conservative pundit or editor who expresses himself as 'the real deal' or whatever else.

Apples & Oranges my good sir.

Not a fan of either of those two people mind you, but still, comedy is comedy.

~Tenth

link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Basically.

Both R's and D's are despicable but they do crack me up.

You know what amazes me, though? How people are putting partisan-allegiance over child molestation.

What a crazy, crazy world we live in.

According to some - what Milo says is irrelevant, it happened in the past - but when it comes to "the other side," they suddenly dismiss these principles.

It's a shame how people are defending and deflecting from Milo to a different child molester as an attempt to save face.

Reality check - molestation is wrong. Doesn't matter who you are, what color you are, what wizard in the sky you believe in, it's all wrong.

Except Milo's comment were edited.

link   

originally posted by: Konduit
Since liberals seem to care more about someones words rather than their actions, where's the faux outrage is over leftist sweethearts Lena Dunham and Sarah Silverman? I guess they're too busy working for Disney.

Take it easy, I'm only human. I can only tackle one thing at a time. Although not a "leftist", I will say I'm outraged at anyone who jokes about having sex with minors. This thread however was about Milo. We can start a Lena Dunham/Sarah Silverman thread though. I promise to post in it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

Who should we listen to?

Not all, I would argue that you might agree with some things that Mike Row says. He's an Actor.

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

Sorry bro, does pointing out blatant hypocrisy and double standards get under your skin?

link   

So that's obviously comedy, from comedians.

Not some Conservative pundit or editor who expresses himself as 'the real deal' or whatever else.

Apples & Oranges my good sir.

Not a fan of either of those two people mind you, but still, comedy is comedy.

~Tenth

I don't think you're up to date on what Lena Dunham admitted to. Or maybe you are, and dismiss it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

~Tenth

Tell that to Hollywood.

Who should we listen to?

Not all, I would argue that you might agree with some things that Mike Row says. He's an Actor.

That also did a show about jobs lol.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I just realized something.

I still don't like the guy, but he had the decency to at least address the issues. He could have done like the rest of them and pretend it's not being discussed.

What have the Podestas and friends had to say about the allegations against them?

Nothing other than having their media cronies label it as fake news.

Milo acknowledged and stepped down, not saying he is innocent, but he might not be as messed up as I thought in that regard. His comments are still suspicious and in poor taste at the very least. That vid creeped me out.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

i listened to the show and i absolutely believe he meant it in the same way a 13 year old boy would brag that he had sex with an older woman. in his immaturity he still does not realize that he was in fact molested and it was the molesters responsibility to know that he was in fact engaging in pedophilia, a 13 year old boy or girl cannot consent to sexual relations with an adult. like it or not milo attempted to justify consensual sex between a minor and an adult.
edit on 21-2-2017 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join