It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos Resigns From Breitbart News After Pedophilia Comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
somehow posted in wrong thread please delete
edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

See, I wondered if that was going on too.

I'm sure this fellow is a much better speaker than I am, but what people today do NOT take time to realize, is that some people have a harder time articulating what they mean.
I personally do. What I feel in my head and my heart, doesn't always come out correctly across my tongue. (I just figure there are a few wires crossed somewhere. LOL) It has happened on here enough.

If most people would take just a second, and say, could you clarify what you mean? Instead of running to you tube with a sound bite, it seems to me there could be a lot less "Fake News"
But nobody has time for that anymore.

And from what I have been reading myself, about what was ACTUALLY said, I think this fellow got railroaded. But people don't have time to look into things anymore either.

The Price we pay for "instant" gratification I guess.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
We call this Low Hanging Fruit

...while the ACTUAL PEDOS continue to be given cover!

THAT is what is REALLY sick!

This....this thing with Milo is NOTHING!

Exactly, they just wanted to get the conservative gay, He is not a pedophile.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Nobody should give a damn about Milo Yiannopoulos.

He's a troll. He admits that his only claim to fame is saying things to make people angry and then feeding off that anger for #s, giggles and a paycheck.

He's of no consequence to anybody, or anything, regardless of what he's said.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
This just isn't gaining the traction the left wants, so they keep reposting it over and over again hoping it will stick. The funny part is all this faux outrage and censorship is just making him more popular.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

they don't

So the age of consent is "arbitrary and oppressive"?

"13" is a good age for boys to be having sex with older men?

You're sick.

It's a shame, a lot of these members were the shining light in the darkest threads during the election cycle, now that one of their own has been exposed they are tap dancing like crazy.

Ever since this certain topic became "popular" I made sure to point out at all times that I take no sides. Sad to watch people stay in denial because it bursts their truth bubble and rather deny the obvious than admit that they might possibly be wrong for once.

eta:

if this does turn out to be "deep state attack against milo" I will gladly apologize to Konduit and many others once it is proven, I'm not convinced yet though. I am open to all suggestions.

+4 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   

1.we were NOT paid by Soro's

2. Evan McMullin is not a leftist
edit on 21-2-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Some of the stances that he took, I agreed with, but overall I don't like the guy--he's a sensationalist and nothing more. I found his comments on the Joe Rogan Experience (I assume that this is what they're referencing) to be quite disgusting and very telling about the way that he acts as an adult.

If nothing else comes from this, I hope that authorities look into exactly which priest(s) were involved with this.

I don't like rooting for the fact that someone's life is in the midst of turmoil, but it's a good thing that he is being pulled out of the limelight.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Milo is not an adult, nor a man - he is a boy.

A troll. Someone who pushes people's buttons and discusses hot topic issues for fifteen minutes and a paycheck.

The fact that he's considered a "face for the Conservative party," is absolutely terrifying.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

it is classic for victims of sexual abuse to feel guilt and blame themselves, of course logically we know they shouldnt, and often times they know they shouldnt too, but nonetheless they often have those feelings anyway (your own feelings dont always obey your own logic...), that guilt is why he would refuse to name the person who abused him. he has said all this himself too.

so because he was abused, because he feels guilt, because he wont name the person who abused him.
this is why everyone is attacking him as a defender of pedophiles....
this is victim blaming, and its sick.

edit on 21-2-2017 by NobodiesNormal because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

A troll. Someone who pushes people's buttons and discusses hot topic issues for fifteen minutes and a paycheck.

The fact that he's considered a "face for the Conservative party," is absolutely terrifying.

Very true. he spouts the conservative/republican line so of course conservatives will agree with some of his stances, that doesn't make him a leader, voice, face or role model. My drunk neighbor agrees with Trump but he's not a leading voice of the republican party. LOL He's just an annoying constantly drunk neighbor.
edit on 21-2-2017 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

But he's gay.

And has an accent that makes him sound way more intelligent than he actually is.
edit on 2/21/17 by NthOther because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther

But he's gay.

And has an accent that makes him sound way more intelligent than he actually is.

I'm Gay, and guess what?

That should not define you, under any circumstances. Your sexual orientation is a footnote if that, as far as somebody's personality and or life goes.

I know you were being sarcastic and yes being a loud mouth,being a gay british guy has certainly helped his appeal.

But I don't respect anybody whose number 1 personal identifier is their sexual orientation. It's a ridiculous way to count points about one's personality.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I'm going to say something very controversial right now. What if...what if humans can be reborn and choose certain paths if they want? What if a very sexualized being chooses to have its memory erased so it can become a child (so to speak, but actually a physical reality because the memories have been erased) so that it can experience the sexual energy it enjoys most, which is being a boy who receives sexual energy from adults? And what if this being is not actually affected negatively because it agreed to participate in the whole thing?

I mean, the debate can be made that sexuality or taboo energy in general is negative in and of itself, but what I'm saying is, even though I don't condone the behavior I'm mentioning above, I'm not going to close my mind off to the possibility that it is NOT evil....or at least not agreed to in some way.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

He's a troll.

A nasty troll. ... Very nasty.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Personal responsibility/accountability goes right out of the window with this one.

Milo was destroyed by a vast left-wing conspiracy.

It has nothing to do with the things he's said (on JRE for instance).

Lol. Excuses, excuses.

The point is that those comments were made over a year ago. Regardless of how inflammatory you consider the statements to be, there is clearly a more sinister incentive at play, otherwise those comments would have been analyzed as they are now, at the time they were made. It's really that simple. I would refer you to Konduit's post, who provided some more context

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

A troll. Someone who pushes people's buttons

So what does that make the people who are affected so strongly by what he says? Babies? I propose that the REAL boys/children in this whole thing are the people being negatively affected by whatever some irrelevant so and so says.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

You'll have to remind me where in my post I said either of those two statements. K? thx

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: nitrork

Prove it.

Extraordinary claims....

And I'm not trying to be snide, but I don't find Reddit/Twitter to be reputable.

I understand we operate in the realm of conspiracy but when I was in college I couldn't just cite Facebook, Reddit, 4chan, or whatever it may be.

You need substantial evidence - proof, and there is none to be found backing the claims that this is some sort of hitjob from the Illuminutty or deep state.

IF that were to be the case, I will retract my statements and apologize but I'm not seeing it.

So what if the comments were made over a year ago? People are STILL digging up Obama birther conspiracies. Should we all but stop discussing 9/11 because it was well over a decade ago?

Should we ignore the Holocaust because it happened in the past? I don't understand the logic behind these statements.

You claim there is a more sinister ploy at play - so prove it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlukeSkywalker

A troll. Someone who pushes people's buttons

So what does that make the people who are affected so strongly by what he says? Babies? I propose that the REAL boys/children in this whole thing are the people being negatively affected by whatever some irrelevant so and so says.

Okay?

So whatever he says is irrelevant, but how people react is relevant.

Gotcha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join