It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why dont we still have the all seeing eye on the $1 bill?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenperson
That's the Illuminati stuff. George Washington was a lodge master at an Illuminati lodge.

You know with any conspiracy narative there are a hundred differn't takes.

I heard an alternate story where Washington and other American masons where concerned about
agents of Adam Weishaupt's Bavarian Illuminati infiltrating American branches of masonry like
they supposedly were over in Europe.

But this is all speculative and I have seen any number of contradictory conspiracey stews involving freemasons, rosicrucians, jesuits, Knights templars, all playing the roles of either heroes or villains depending on the narrative of whoever is trying to promote their particular pet conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

The factual and tangible evidence easily dispels the speculative conspiracy theories and narratives. According to historic letters of; President George Washington, he stated that the Illuminati had not infiltrated the United States nor U.S. Freemasonic Lodges:

George Washington letters warning about the dangerous Illuminati

"I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati."

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Sahabi

Has this letter been verified as one hundred percent legitimate?

I'm not doubting that it could be legitimate but it helps to be skeptical and look at the counter Arguments to the verify claims of historical authenticity.

I tried to do a search on the authenticity of the letter I might have to dig a bit deeper.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Yes. They come directly from the "George Washington Papers" at the Library of Congress:

"I believe notwithstanding, that none of the Lodges in this Country are contaminated with the principles ascribed to the Society of the Illuminati."

George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, 1741-1799: Series 2 Letterbooks
George Washington to George Washington Snyder, September 25, 1798

• Transcription

“It was not my intention to doubt that, the Doctrines of the Iluminati, and principles of Jacobinism had not spread in the United States. On the contrary, no one is more fully satisfied of this fact than I am.

The idea that I meant to convey, was, that I did not believe that the Lodges of Free Masons in this Country had, as Societies, endeavoured to propagate the diabolical tenets of the first, or pernicious principles of the latter."

George Washington Papers at the Library of Congress, 1741-1799: Series 2 Letterbooks
George Washington to George Washington Snyder, October 24, 1798

• Transcription

edit on 2/21/17 by Sahabi because: Pics or it didn't happen

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Interesting.

Thanks for the link.

The fact that it's archived in the library of congress gives it a good deal of weight.

When I have the time I think I'm going to dig a little deeper into this since it is a good lead and backed by historical documentation.
edit on 21-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I just started looking into Jacobinism.

I love going down new rabbit holes.

The Jacobin Club was one of several organizations that grew out of the French Revolution, and it was distinguished for its left-wing, revolutionary politics.[4] Because of this, the Jacobins, unlike other sects like the Girondins, were closely allied to the sans-culottes, who were a popular force of working-class Parisians that played a pivotal role in the development of the revolution. The Jacobins had a significant presence in the National Convention, and were dubbed 'the Mountain' for their seats in the uppermost part of the chamber. Eventually, the Revolution coalesced around the Mountain's power, with the help of the insurrections of the sans-culottes, and, led by Robespierre, the Jacobins established a revolutionary dictatorship, or the joint domination of the Committee of Public Safety and Committee of General Security. The Jacobin dictatorship was known for enacting the Reign of Terror, which targeted speculators, monarchists, right-wing agitators, Hébertists, and traitors, and led to many beheadings.

link

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Noncents

That post was the only good thing that came out of jay z ever!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join