It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

From INFOWARS: www.infowars.com...

I wonder if the MSM will even touch this?

Jerome Corsi?????? By way of Alex Jones?

Why would ANYONE touch that???
edit on 22-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-2-2017 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
AJ is just the errand boy.
The content is in what Weldon is holding.
Typical shoot the messenger. (text book misdirection )
MSM is doing its best to kill the story.
But it is getting traction.

The important part is not who believes the story in public but rather what intel Weldon has that may or may not be in the hands of proper investigators.

Ultimately, " The Dovakiin " will direct the "Alabama Charger " to run, punt, pass or kick.

Total plausible deniability also comes into play, as there will be no record of the decision.

At the end of the CF investigation, if Comey recommends prosecution, you'll see no push back from the DOJ this time around.

Its going to be a interesting spring and summer.

Buck

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

Maybe Putin thought he'd get her to sell him the rest of our Uranium.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Jerome Corsi's book claiming that Pres. Obama was born in Kenya is what turned Trump onto Birtherism..

(according to Roger Stone)

Jerome Corsi also believes 9-11 was inside job, that the US is helping Iran with it's Nuclear Program etc.

The REAL story here is how Trump has asked his buddies Alex Jones and Corsi to fire up their propaganda BS apparatus to provide him distraction and cover for his collusion with Russia.

The only interesting thing I find in this story is that this looks as if there must more about to break on Trump and Russia.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Bill Clinton also transferred technology to China while President . These people are not nice. While he was impeached for lying under oath, it should have been for transferring technology to a Communust country with a record of human rights abuse. But to s Prigressives Cinas one child policy is normal procedure for depopulation.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

All of that may carry some credibility with uninformed John Qs.

But not with a old war horse from the house of Dulles.

Buck

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

All of that may carry some credibility with uninformed John Qs.

But not with a old war horse from the house of Dulles.

And if your aunt had balls, she would be your uncle?

We are just saying nonsense now...right?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Say what you want, think what you want.

But all the decisions will still come from the Trump administration.
And all of the actions from that point forward will be based on facts presented in a U.S. Federal Court.

Buck

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   

And all of the actions from that point forward will be based on facts presented in a U.S. Federal Court.

Buck

LOL...Corsi doesn't deal in facts...and this is a ridiculous Infowars BS piece..It will never see any US Court, you need to have an argument somehow tethered to the real world before even starting the journey to court.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well thanks for the info!
I may dig around infowars soon and see what's up. It's just the rep they have and I like reading ATS more lol.

Alex needs to get some meds so people take him serious. I think that's 90% of it.

Graffik

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
MSM wont touch it because information is weponised these days and this roots for the wrong side..

edit on 22-2-2017 by purplemer because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: The GUT

As you know mate that respect and friendship is reciprocated by me too you , you have opened my eyes perhaps more then anyone else on the site , so as it was you who asked I have read the Infowars article but did some digging of my own.

As the mainstay of the article is the involvement of Russian oligarch and Putin ally Viktor Vekselberg I decided to check out the key player for a wider overview.

Vekselberg's Renova Group is listed as a donor on the Clinton Foundation register of contributors.

Viktor Vekselberg also has close ties to Trumps Secretary of Commerce nominee Wilbur Ross , so much so that Ross is / was a business partner with Vekselberg.

I see what you did there, haha, but I'm actually listening like I said I would because it's you. And I am keeping my promise that I'm watching our President carefully. I have my own benchmarks on his pass or fail and certain aspects about Russia are one of them.

We had ONE real opportunity for a true reset with Russia, but the paranoid schizophrenia of the CIA's Jesus Angleton (The Wilderness of Mirrors) and the sicko treason of Allen Dulles ended in (in the opinion of many) the death of our last great hope against Globalism, John F. Kennedy.

Having said that, the way things are starting to look, is it possible that Putin is smarter than our entire intelligence apparatus? Maybe so if some posters are correct. And that is scary.

On the other hand, I currently see no reason to go to conventional war with them like some of our warhawks keep screaming their blown-up heads over. That would be extremely stupid--it would be a pile on.

I think most of us realize that Iran is the sticking point here. I for one am sick of our nation toppling and the blowback of terrorism as the result. We should mind our own business and build our infrastructure. THAT, for me, is both my hope for President Trump and my number one benchmark. We need to give him a chance though, eh?

In the meantime, if we are on our way to fiery hell, I am getting the biggest kick I've had in a long, long time watching our sold-out propagandists the MSM unveiled for all the world to see. Certainly can't count on them for the real story.

At this crazy point in time, we have to be our own intelligence apparatus. Some intel is good, some is propaganda, some is garbage...but we definitely have to look outside our "news" paradigm.

I try and look at all sides to make my conclusion. I do think Corsi and Weldon are on to something here. The plus side for those that hate Trump is that if the Clinton's do go down for their crimes against humanity, and Trump were dirty, it will probably all come out in the ensuing gang fight.

Love ya, Mate. Bigly.

edit on 22-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Get a clue. I will not reward Jones's tactics by clicking on a link to his site that he has seeded on ATS without paying for it. If you can find a reputable source for the claims in the OP, please link to it. Yes, Clinton helped a Russian firm acquire uranium mines while the official policy towards Russia was to "reset." That is not a crime.

I'm clued in. I've just been very easily highlighting your inconsistencies, one-liners, frantic calls for censorship (I'm sure you're actually concerned with ATS bandwidth LOL!) and what I see as disingenuous attempts to derail threads and information that doesn't fit your peculiar ideology. I don't look to you for solid research.

I'm glad you acknowledge the idiotic Uranium One deal. You paint it as part of the "Reset," but the issue here seems to be all the money that flowed from Uranium One principals to the Clinton Foundation.

Us Americans don't call that a reset, we call that corruption. There DEFINITELY seems to be hardcopy evidence of the money flow and, if so, that tells us all--well maybe not you--all that we need to know.

Even the liberal HuffPo has this to say as their headline:

Yes, Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid U.S. Russian Uranium Deal

edit on 22-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

#2 & #4 are very questionable. There is a forum on this site about the real hackers. It states they were three inside middle eastern men who have even worked with the Clintons. The Russians hacked us is a giant smoke and mirrors show.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Jerome Corsi exposed Obama Marxist connections and corruption. Yah why would any leftist want that going around.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Buck

LOL...Corsi doesn't deal in facts...and this is a ridiculous Infowars BS piece..It will never see any US Court, you need to have an argument somehow tethered to the real world before even starting the journey to court.
How about some proof of that.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThirdEyeofHorus

Jerome Corsi exposed Obama Marxist connections and corruption. Yah why would any leftist want that going around.

Enjoy your delusional hate fiction...GDay and feel better soon.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

Well thanks for the info!
I may dig around infowars soon and see what's up. It's just the rep they have and I like reading ATS more lol.

Alex needs to get some meds so people take him serious. I think that's 90% of it.

Graffik

Not everything he brings is completely unfounded, when he said Hillary had issues, people said it was conspiracy nonsense. Yet he showed the actual unedited video of Bill saying hillary fell frequently, before correcting, a video edited by the MSM to remove the comment of falling frequently(I hear Bill also slipped up and said the pentagon was bombed, though haven't verified that), and we all saw her collapse on 9 11.

He also said the polls were skewed and Trump had a good chance of winning.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Xenogears

Thanks.

Yea that does help paint a slightly better picture.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm clued in. I've just been very easily highlighting your inconsistencies, one-liners, frantic calls for censorship (I'm sure you're actually concerned with ATS bandwidth LOL!) and what I see as disingenuous attempts to derail threads and information that doesn't fit your peculiar ideology. I don't look to you for solid research.

I am flattered that the alt-right is desperate to discredit me. Here are some examples of my "unsolid" research. You are welcome to provide examples of your own solid research in rebuttal:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I know I get a lot of members upset when I call them on their BS. Not sorry. As for Infowars, it is a source of hatred and ignorance. If they want to use ATS to spread their thought viruses, the least they can do is pay for the privilege. Oh; and thank you for calling my ideology "peculiar." That means that it is the result of independent thought instead of mindless partisanship.

Mods: Sorry for being off topic, but undermining the credibility of objective observers is at the crux of the current campaign against truth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join