It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Of Course they do, you want to sink to that level? I DON"T. If this thread was in the PIT I wouldn't care, but it's not in the PIT, it's in NEWS.

Either it's news, or, it's B.S. from a long time BSer/crazy organization.

I can't tell which so that's why I'm asking.

Fair enough?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Springer

Mud Pit. That makes more sense than Hoax Bin at this point it seems to me.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Can't read Russian, but here is the actual document:

Description: A Russian bank document ties Putin to Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

www.scribd.com... ed

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Then the attitude is that the document is a forgery, and Jerome Corsi has been hard at work on this upcoming HOAX series?

This site looks real:
rbth.com...
And this one:
www.renova.ru...

Hmm. Not seeing the "re-tweets". Care to point us in their direction.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I'm just weary of slippery slopes.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Can't read Russian, but here is the actual document:

Description: A Russian bank document ties Putin to Hillary Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta.

www.scribd.com... ed

Good thing you don't read Russian. I don't see Podesta's name on the document.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: xuenchen

No wonder they kept pressing the Trump/Russian thing.

So far it seems that every attack launched at Trump from DNC stooges both before and after the election have been a projection of HRC's own failures & corruptions.

It makes it really easy for me to identify the flaws of HRC and the failing left.

Worth requoting. It's like this post was reading my mind....a "projection" in both instances.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Of Course they do, you want to sink to that level? I DON"T. If this thread was in the PIT I wouldn't care, but it's not in the PIT, it's in NEWS.

Then maybe somebody should just start a new thread about the topic in The Pit

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: imwilliam

Then maybe somebody should just start a new thread about the topic in The Pit

Mods should just dump it there. In fact, all Infowars threads belong there.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Good thing you don't read Russian. I don't see Podesta's name on the document.

That's never stopped you before. But you'd have to dig a little. Upside to digging a little is that one isn't restricted to one-liners.

I was looking at Trump hard on Russia and it just doesn't seem to be there. I'm keeping an open mind, however.

NOT the case with Hillary and Podesta and Russia it appears. Hell, the idiotic Uranium One deal pretty much nails her.

That would tell any decent investigator that there's more to it. Certainly she's not THAT stupid is she? To make such a stupid deal?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Mods should just dump it there. In fact, all Infowars threads belong there.

Even broken clocks are right twice a day.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Erm, please point to the line in the document that you consider to be the "smoking gun."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: imwilliam

Well said. Have a star.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   

the thread already accomplished what it was set out to do

and its the usual trolls who star and keep stretching each others imaginations and egos.

how about a penalty system, because this site is getting out of hand.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Me too, with all the fake news about what's really happening I'd hate to promote more period...

So, let's see what, if anything comes of this... Considering the source I'm just not hopeful, but that doesn't mean jack in the big picture of our crazy ass world.

IF (and that's a HUGE "IF") there is any basis in fact to this it's the biggest story of this election season and the ramifications are huge.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Upside to digging a little is that one isn't restricted to one-liners.

Here is a brief tour of my "one liners."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I strongly recommend that you click on that last "one liner."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Anything you say about the Clintons and the Podestas, even if its horrible and fantastic, well, it is believable. Podesta is one sick twisted evil monster and Hillary is nearly as bad and twice as greedy and corrupt. I knew from the start this whole Trump and Putin thing was a smoke screen. The left accuses their opponents with whatever they're guilty of or have done to reduce the shock and outrage over the charges. Think of it like somebody's who homophobic and always ranting against homosexuals and then it turns out they're homosexual themselves. That's Hillary and her charges of corruption and abuse of power. Folks, we have a POTUS who our own government, the deep state as its called, is out to get rid of. These people are traitors. I never liked Trump as a person but Hillary was just unbelievably bad, completely reprehensible. The CIA, the FBI, our state department, Justice department, they are all compromised and this goes beyond partisan politics.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
And ATS's biggest censorship advocate finally lays it all out there.

When you have the most biased attitude in the whole site on this matter, why would anyone ever take any of your criticisms of their stuff seriously.

I'll still post links to organizations I critique and even hate. The standards around here on all sides against not just the reporters but flat out the organizations got past being lame a long time ago, but there's certain individuals whom not only post up a dis response in a thread but they set about DERAILING the threads for pages on end. They always seem to be on the one "side", and their ambition usually seems to fall in line with the gravity of the case in terms of making their side / their sides heroes look bad. And the irony of it all is they have the nerve to talk about journalistic integrity as if they know anything of the sort.

Anyone care to guess who the worst offender in this site is?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

That would tell any decent investigator that there's more to it. Certainly she's not THAT stupid is she? To make such a stupid deal?

She knew Obama wouldn't look. He never even appointed a permanent IG for her State Dept.!....hmmmm

On top of that, she was positive she would win the presidency. There was no way DT would win (in her mind).

As soon as she lost, they started closing up the Clinton Global Initiative.....another hmmmmm.

I'll ask again: Has her passport been revoked yet?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join