It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Russian Bank Docs Show How Putin Laundered Money to Hillary & Podesta

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You didn't link the one that explains all of your work in here:
Is it time to make Infowars non grata?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Objective? Not many here at ATS would agree with you. For example, you've acknowledged Hillary's stupid Uranium One deal, but refuse to look at and/or address information from both the Huffington Post and the New York Times that state that money FLOWED (Yes, the headlines both had "flowed" in them) to the Clinton Foundation amid the Uranium One deal. How is that objective? I'm waiting, but of course you don't have to answer.

Not only that, it flowed from Russian interests in the Uranium One idiocy. How does one spin that? Since that would be difficult, Instead you choose to ignore it.

Then you holler for censorship. I think you even tattled to Springer. If so, that's not only extremely embarrassing for you, but it says much about your objectivity and the strength of your argument. I don't advocate censorship or tattling and I believe myself to be much more objective than yourself.
edit on 22-2-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

.....That should have been in his first post .agenda eh !

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: angeldoll

I was thinking the same thing. Not too long ago it would have been an embarrassment to link anything on ATS to those nuts.

People seem to be taking it seriously.

How odd. And unfortunate.

How odd that you aren't digging into the research provided which isn't from Alex Jones. Telling actually. And unfortunate.

This is their pattern, hands over ears when they are told the truth, hands over eyes when they have a chance to see the truth, and hands over mouth when they should speak the truth. Thank you for your keen insight on finding these facts that are undeniable by a logical thinker.......The staggering evidence shown here and elsewhere be damned, they are going to justify it all and not address the meat of the matter, ......Hillary was the real Russian connection. I would add the 3 Pakistani brothers in the DNC IT department who were caught moving files may have been spies. That is sounding to me to be the Russians (a SWAG, a scientifically wild ass guess, no doubt).
edit on 22-2-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: Outlier13

Of course the MSM won't touch it , the source is Infowars.
When did they become credible ?

When they hired Dr. Jerome Corsi as their Washington Bureau Chief, who'll hopefully be getting a press pass soon now that he's filled out the application properly.

We'll soon have Project Veritas breaking something very interesting regarding the inner workings of the CNN.

Valid information, research and journalism can come from many different sources.

Since when is the Washington Post, the New York Times or CNN been entirely credible, especially these days..

The fix is in so we've got to be open to all information and we the people are quite capable of weighing it and evaluating it. Doesn't mean we take everything from InfoWars as gospel that's for sure, but neither does it mean that the investigative journalism of Jerome Corsi isn't credible.

I hate that argument and tactic as if to shut down certain voices while suggesting that only the MSM can be trusted.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: gortex

Of course the MSM won't touch it , the source is Infowars.
When did they become credible ?

When they hired Dr. Jerome Corsi as their Washington Bureau Chief, who'll hopefully be getting a press pass soon now that he's filled out the application properly.

We'll soon have Project Veritas breaking something very interesting regarding the inner workings of the CNN.

Valid information, research and journalism can come from many different sources.

Since when is the Washington Post, the New York Times or CNN been entirely credible, especially these days..

The fix is in so we've got to be open to all information and we the people are quite capable of weighing it and evaluating it. Doesn't mean we take everything from InfoWars as gospel that's for sure, but neither does it mean that the investigative journalism of Jerome Corsi isn't credible.

I hate that argument and tactic as if to shut down certain voices while suggesting that only the MSM can be trusted.

Great points. Here is something I do on occasion when there is a breaking story. Flip between multiple MSM channels to see how everyone is "reporting" the story. Without fail you will always find CNN, MSNBC, and CBS using very selective language to fit their very specific left leaning agenda. Without fail.

How anyone can watch these people spin their absolute BS and not see through it is beyond me.

How many "fake news" headlines have we seen just in the past month related to Trump from the MSM? It is at a next level BS proportion right now and I love how much the MSM is getting called on their hypocrisy.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Project Veritas. A year ago now they said they would be targeting and infiltrating the MSM, and their target? CNN.

Stay tuned...

Now would be a great time to found a new school of independent journalism and beat the MSM at their own game.

One of us will end up winning the Pulitzer Prize and even if we don't we'll change history.

They're almost done. Soon to be toast.

Their fundamental left leaning bias is just so obvious. There's no impartial objective reporting about it.

We need a new truly FREE press.

edit on 23-2-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: typo

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13
How many "fake news" headlines have we seen just in the past month related to Trump from the MSM? It is at a next level BS proportion right now and I love how much the MSM is getting called on their hypocrisy.

Here goes a module I just coded up:

16 Fake News Stories Reporters Have Run Since Trump Won
-Early November: Spike in Transgender Suicide Rates ...
-November 22: The Tri-State Election Hacking Conspiracy Theory ...
-December 1: The 27-Cent Foreclosure ...
-January 20: Nancy Sinatra’s Complaints about the Inaugural Ball ...
-January 20: The Nonexistent Climate Change Website ‘Purge’ ...
-January 20: The Great MLK Jr. Bust Controversy ...
-January 20: Betsy DeVos, Grizzly Fighter ...
-January 26: The ‘Resignations’ At the State Department ...
-January 27: The Photoshopped Hands Affair ...
-January 29: The Reuters Account Hoax ...
-January 31: The White House-SCOTUS Twitter Mistake ...
-January 31: The Big Travel Ban Lie ...
-February 1: POTUS Threatens to Invade Mexico ...
-February 2: Easing the Russian Sanctions ...
-February 2: Renaming Black History Month ...
-February 2: The House of Representatives’ Gun Control Measures ...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:18 AM
link   

In case you missed it . This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... gives Alex Jones and Infowars credibility
triggering effect warning :>)

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You didn't link the one that explains all of your work in here:
Is it time to make Infowars non grata?

Please read that post. It explains why you should not believe the lies Infowars publishes. Sorry if the ignorant do not understand the definition of "censorship."

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I believe myself to be much more objective than yourself.

You can believe anything you want. Did I say that Clinton's foundation was above suspicion? No. There is certainly reason to suspect that there were shady dealings. Clinton is not the President, Donald Trump is. If Clinton received bribes from Russian interests, it should be investigated and she should be charged, if true. That would be simple corruption. The pressing issue is: Is President Trump being manipulated by the Russian government? If he is, that is treason.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

In case you missed it . This thread www.abovetopsecret.com... gives Alex Jones and Infowars credibility

Try this one on:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:06 AM
link   
This is likely pay to play money for the Uranium deal.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Infowars=FAKE NEWS

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 08:01 AM
link   
curious how this is all evolving...people are "rising up" against the "establishment". populist candidates are "taking control"...aren't they? do "the people" have control over north korea? how about the nuclear arms race between russia and the united states? what about china?...they have nukes too, right? but ets won't allow nuclear bombs to go off anymore so who cares about nukes - that must be true and the establishment is just covering it up, right? fake news is what exactly? something that is not true, or something that is not accepted?...or both? how will truth be defined as the muslim world rises up against israel? woah, wait a minute? what does fake news have to do with israel? let's see...israel is a jewish state. is that true? israeli leadership seems to think so. is the muslim world muslim? most of the people in middle eastern countries seem to think so. do many muslims believe that their rising up against israel and the west is justified? they seem to think so.

oh wait, but they're not rising up - that's fake news, right?
www.reuters.com...
www.expatica.com...
do isrealis believe that they are justified in defending their nation against what they define as aggression (terrorism, bombings, etc...)? they seem to believe that. will the united states come to israel's defense if they are attacked? what does that have to do with populist uprisings?

back home, there is a lot of chatter about fighting the establishment...what are you fighting? how do you know if you are winning? let me guess - the populist candidates prove that the people are beating the establishment, right? ok, then the people are taking down the establishment, while the korean peninsula and the middle east and the south china sea will just fix itself as a result of the people taking down the establishment. but all those conflicts are staged, right? by whom? oh yeah, the establishment. so if you take down the establishment, you end the fighting in those regions, right? hmmmmm...........well, china just stopped importing coal from north korea, so i guess north korea will just collapse nicely and everyone will be liberated and the korean peninsula will merge into one big, happy nation. in the south china sea, the establishment, having been 'defeated' by the people will result in the united states leaving the region, so we all get along and there will be peace. and in the middle east, the establishment has been defeated in syria by the russian good guys, so now the region will experience a period of peace, since the people have taken out the establishment with the internet and blog posts and electing trump and other populist candidates supported by russia. BUT RUSSIA IS FAKE NEWS!!!

it's a setup?...you should have known better, people? that's such an establishment thing to say. everything people have won and grabbed control over will be taken from them as the situation in the middle east, the korean peninsula and south china sea blows up in our face? that's establishment-think, echoing their last gasps before the people are free from the network of pedophiles and corrupt banksters. were all of these conflicts just booby traps, set for the day populist uprisings would destabilize the west? no, the people have won, and now the establishment will collapse in defeat, right?

online witch hunts are working!!! now that the people have revealed those within the establishment who have been successfully convicted by the internet, it's over for those obviously corrupt people - they will be jailed!!!...oh wait, that was also be design, say the establishment, but the establishment has fallen now, so a few more blog posts and online articles and youtube videos ratting out those corrupt circles will end it once and for all! are people within the establishment guilty? - yes, some of them are, but it can't just be some - it must be ALL OF THEM!!! anyone associated with the establishment must be taken out, right? fake news has FAILED!!! the populist uprisings are the next step in the process to centralize control say the establishment, but it's the other way around - the people win!!!

...is this anonymous forum poster part of the establishment? if that were the case, what would be done? connect him/her to a pedo network and call it a day? that seems to be the latest and greatest so sure, why not...if not, then does this post reinforce the belief that the people are actually taking control of the world from the establishment? does it matter? would you feel better if this post reinforced your belief that your actions are making the situation better, not worse? do you believe that the internet will protect you by ganging up on the establishment with youtube videos? - isn't trump and other populist leaders proof that it's working? absolutely!!!

what a difference a month will make....all of these questions and issues will begin to come to a head, starting around the end of march. until then, lash out, or say nothing, or promote peace, or sit there and meditate...whatever you want. perhaps who is attacked and 'outed' will make all the difference in the world. the people are winning, right? VIVA LA INTERNET!!! the end of fake news is at hand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone in the middle east will give up their weapons, and russia will lead the final peace agreement in the middle east, having successfully defeated the establishment with the people leading the way!!!!

great work, team - a job well done!!! you made everything that is about to transpire possible.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You can believe anything you want. Did I say that Clinton's foundation was above suspicion? No. There is certainly reason to suspect that there were shady dealings. Clinton is not the President, Donald Trump is. If Clinton received bribes from Russian interests, it should be investigated and she should be charged, if true. That would be simple corruption. The pressing issue is: Is President Trump being manipulated by the Russian government? If he is, that is treason.

Hillary's slutty treason is not only the issue in this particular thread it's the reason she's not President. We'll leave Obama's treason out for now.

So far, many of us can't find any substance when we look at President Trump's alleged Russian connections and control thereof. Plenty of fake news from the MSM, however.

I won't be ashamed to be wrong were it to turn out true, but so far it looks like deflection from the guilty parties. I haven't even made up my mind on it---just can't find anything that supports it yet and plenty that tends to discredit it.

Having said all that: Way to go leftists, it looks like the globalists are getting what they want. You are their foot soldiers and the Sheep of their sacrifice.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: pscinet2016

Interesting, but could you condense it to some talking points?

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: pscinet2016

Love the sarcasm. Fact is, it appears most of the pseudocons and all the repugnicans want somebody to spoon feed them fully digested, regurgitated road kill. Back to basics people - the news media is about "scoops" remember those days? When everybody scrambled to be first out with "Breaking News"; now it's a show that runs from sunrise to sunset. And remember all the stuff that happens when in the frenzy to let everybody tuned in hear it first - the details are always wrong? "5 dead, 23 wounded" six hours later, "3 dead, 49 wounded" and the next day "8 dead, 14 wounded". Does that make it fake news? You do have to listen to all the news channels including fox entertainment. Rule of War: You cannot know to much about your enemy. So if you want to be skeptical - cool. But listen to what is being reported and look for the consistency, not the 3 dead, oops, 5 dead, oops, 8 dead...does it matter? Did something happen - yes. The body count will work itself out. And can we move past that "fake news" crap...all the little opinion people infowars, (I'm especially upset with this guy, as I was involved in electronic warfare which later became information warfare) OAN, dimbart, huff, kos, they report mostly "scavenged" news. And if you can hear your views down at the bar out of the mouths of cheap beer drinking, snuggle toothed, guys with bellys that hang over their belt - that is establishment. That is mainstream, that is who we are... as a a society. And face it folks, Trump wasn't elected, Hilary was rejected...in our arcane system of voting for people so somebody else can vote for us. Isn't that the Catholic model? Can't talk to God directly...have to go through somebody else...so it is with America - we don't actually vote. Our vote does not count- they have a "college" do that for us. And the argument is bs. Let's tell it like it is.

So all that to say, break out the label maker that's the society we live in "lame stream media", "mainstream media" , "fake news", "left/right" - most people don't know "right wing" means fascist. Oh, and don't listen to somebody who wants to tell you what somebody said and what they meant when they said it...listen for yourself. Get the quote directly from the horse (Russia, If you're listening, I hope you find Hillary Clinton's missing emails) - not some biased "no spin" doctor who wants to tell you what that means, and how it's relevant to the price of tea in china. Time to let the cute little phrases that run rampant today go bye-bye. "At the end of the day", we will all be better off for letting them go. Don't be a puppet. Think for yourself, and if you're neighbor doesn't like it, remind them of the constitution, 1st Amendment, 2nd Amendment...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join