It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

"You libral you no play sports stop with the fake news uh fake lies uh ... ."

/eyeroll

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: LSU0408

Also, did you know that Michelle Obama was a big supporter of the farm-to-school initiative that supported schools which bought fresh products from local farmers?

That helped support local economies, smaller businesses and not truckloads of produce from Mexico?

No I didn't, and I wouldn't knock her for that. I only knocked the Admin for the things I disagreed with.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

And that is a problem, it has to be produced in the school, fresh.

If it comes frozen in heat-able bags, what is the point?

Good food isn't cheap-neither is diabetes, cancer and being fat.

If it comes in a frozen, reheat-able bag, then it was not prepped in the way I described. It would have been delivered straight to the school from the distributor, not the central prep kitchen.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Frozen fruits and veggies are actually okay. They retain most of their nutrients. Sometimes they have more nutrients than fresh produce, if that produce is old and not so fresh anymore.

It's commercially canned fruits and veggies that are most lacking in nutrients.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

/eyeroll

When I say I played ball and wrestled, what I really meant was that I played Dungeons and Dragons, and once in a while I'd have to wrestle the dice out of my friends hands...just to get my roll.

Ya, I'm a neck-bearded beast.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

a reply to: LSU0408

Also, did you know that Michelle Obama was a big supporter of the farm-to-school initiative that supported schools which bought fresh products from local farmers?

That helped support local economies, smaller businesses and not truckloads of produce from Mexico?

No I didn't, and I wouldn't knock her for that. I only knocked the Admin for the things I disagreed with.

Perhaps we should consider such things before we jump on the outrage bandwagon or make ridiculous accusations.
edit on 21-2-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

/eyeroll

When I say I played ball and wrestled, what I really meant was that I played Dungeons and Dragons, and once in a while I'd have to wrestle the dice out of my friends hands...just to get my roll.

"Saaaataaaan!"

"That's what's wrong with you ... you got da libral demons."

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:49 PM
link   

/eyeroll

"Saaaataaaan!"

"That's what's wrong with you ... you got da libral demons."

Would you just shut up...it's your roll!

Don't make me get out of my chair.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

a reply to: Connector

The hardest part was teaching not only the cafeteria works how to cook ( as mentioned by seasonal, most of the equipment had been removed or they didn't know how to use it)

There is a reason why certain equipment was removed or they didn't know how to use it.

Many school districts, especially in larger towns/cities, no longer prep all foodstuffs at each individual school. For example, the city I live in has a central/main kitchen that preps the majority of the food and it is distributed to each school as needed.

Not only does this allow for the school districts to maintain tight controls on quality and safety (preparing chicken for example), it allows school districts to monitor costs much more effectively.

Oh it's much worse then that my friend. The series was filmed in West Virginia as it was the least health state at the time. Anyways, following the money, they didn't even have a central prep kitchen, almost all their supplies were from manufacturing corporations that supply fastfood, prisons, etc. trucked in from refrigerated warehouses located throughout the country. Just boxes of frozen processed cr@p. All the workers knew were thaw / reheat. Corruption in the local gov and school boards and a very badly educated people about health.

Changing the attitude of the town was the central theme.

Forgive the overly dramatic trailer, but you get the point.

~ETA~ They did a second season in LA.
~ETA2~ The series aired in 2010.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Connector because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2017 by Connector because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

If you don't see the issue with MichellE's statement, then this is a fruitless conversation.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

a reply to: WUNK22

I find her to be irritating, not like Hillary's shrieking, angry voice makes me want to jump off a cliff irritating, just irritating.

And a do nothing first lady, her crappy eat food that your kids hate is now gone. It was a lazy way to look at lunch. Took one month.

I would be willing to bet a years income that one of their crony capitalist friends got the contract and over charged the government for those #ty meals.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

If you want it, get your wallet out.

I think it is a good idea.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: WUNK22

What a stupid women, and who the hell gave her control over school lunches?!? I'm so glad he is gone, and his husband!! Maybe we can heal this nation, and that's a big maybe.

If we "heal this nation" it won't have anything to do with you. And I would 100% guarantee that by any measure of intellect, that "stupid woman" would wipe the floor with you. There was nothing more anti-American about what Michelle Obama said than the crap that Donald Trump has said over and over about our country.

Once again, it's always the wingnuts talking about "there might be blood." SMH. How American of you.

There was certainly a lot of blood with Obama though, but you ignore that he murdered hundreds of children and women with those drones. Now B.O is causing some blood on the streets by encouraging violence right here, and even encouraging sedition. The radicals behind all the violence are the biggest of hypocrites don't you agree?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: jkm1864

Yep, this is about $$$. And the more the better, nutrition will have to be mandated and enforced with huge fines.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

The Sheriff , (pictured above) a Trump supporter, points to the fact that the Obama's made the racial tensions worse

No, it was all those who hated having the first black president that instigated and increased racial tensions.

And the election of Trump is the white reaction to that.

"Sheriff" Clark is the epitome of a black white supremacist, anyway.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

But today, I will refrain and instead. . .

Post a very pretty picture of Oscar Award winning actress Sandra Bullock.

'Pretty' is obviously subjective...Including this instance -- such manly features!

Kidding Sandra!!! You know I loved you in Demolition Man!!

(I tried to be nasty like everyone else but couldn't do it --- I sawwry!!)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   

If you don't see the issue with MichellE's statement, then this is a fruitless conversation.

Fruit's good for ya though!

Actually, I think way too much was made of this quote, but that's partisan politics for you. I believe she was talking about how proud she was that people came out to vote in record numbers for a black man, which she hadn't seen in her adult lifetime. I can't believe anyone honestly believes she hated her country before that point.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

MicheelE's quote. You have some creative writing talent.

“For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

MicheelE's quote. You have some creative writing talent.

“For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”

if we were to stretch Trumps choice of words or context, we'd be trolls tolls too.
leave it to the pros

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join