It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: AboveBoard

Hate is your word, and how liberals think that when someone disagrees with them, ,they must hate me.... Nope I just disagree.

So you should take a breath, and think before you make such wide brush strokes.

Someone else used "hate" - my apologies, I thought it was you. I was responding to that usage of the word not instigating. So you posted this because you simply disagree with...? Michelle Obama?

And the rest of my post?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

No, those guidelines aren't anything like a car.

Do you ever feed your kids healthy food that is low in sugar, sodium and saturated fat? Do you ever feed your kids fresh fruits and vegetables, and whole grains? If so, how do you make it taste good?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Of course we eat a balanced diet.

Would you agree that there are foods that are more or less liked by almost everyone?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you the defender of all things absurdly partisan and hypocritical? What exactly do you think Melania Trump is going to accomplish as First Lady? Is she going to stop online bullying by taking away Trump's insecure cellphone that he continues to use?

I mean, she should have some time on her hands now after all — she's suing Daily Mail saying that they published an article about her that is going to prevent her from making $150 million in endorsements from her "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity" as First Lady and spokesmodel.

Anyone else, you lot would be losing your s# but because you're so emotionally invested in Trump, you're obligated to a) hold them to absolutely no standards at all and b) keep talking about the Obamas, Clintons or anyone else that isn't the current President and First Lady.

Just as I expected.
You added nothing to this thread except drift and deflection. This thread is not about Melania Trump as much as you would like it to be. I asked you to list ANY accomplishment from the former white house occupant and you have none to list. To bad your posts have devolved to partisan rants.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I not only disagree with her I think she said things, like her husband did, that were divisive and made to separate the American people for their political gain.
edit on 21-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

MichellE had a organic garden at the White house.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Of course we eat a balanced diet.

Would you agree that there are foods that are more or less liked by almost everyone?

Yes. But I don't remember the guidelines insisting that it be 100% spinach, broccoli, cauliflower and tofu casserole day with whole grain rye crackers and unripe bananas for lunch, like, ever...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

That is true.
She brought kids in to help tend it. That was nice.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Left the country weaker than what, the way Bush left it.

Trump has torn the country apart in a month. And his divisiveness affects the whole world

What world is this guy live in

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Sure - everyone seems to "like" foods that have lots of sugar, sodium and fat (sodas, chips, ice cream, etc.). Give a kid a choice of a bag of chips or a bag of carrots, and he's gonna pick the chips every time.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

It was nice. And Melania says she is going to keep the garden! I think that is very nice too. Maybe she will have kids help with it too?

I think that Melania keeping the garden is one of the kindest things that has happened in politics in the past two years.
edit on 21-2-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I think that Melania keeping the garden is one of the kindest things that has happened in politics in the past two years.

One of the few I can think of.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

The problem is that there is a system in place that was not addressed. The food decisions are made a year in advance.

Something that MichellE has no idea of is that when you choose to change one thing, it is a huge deal. There is no infrastructure in place to supply millions of servings of fresh hummus. In fact the schools would not have the machines, ingredients and know how on how to make it.

It's a simplistic solution to a huge problem. Can't just say it, you got to do it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

a reply to: WUNK22

I find her to be irritating, not like Hillary's shrieking, angry voice makes me want to jump off a cliff irritating, just irritating.

And a do nothing first lady, her crappy eat food that your kids hate is now gone. It was a lazy way to look at lunch. Took one month.

Might as well have fed the kids Nutrisystem. I believe her tiny unfulfilling lunches cost about the same.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
With the Obamas gone, the MSM is starting to air more divisive stories related to race and hate. Saw one on ABC Nightline last night, and thought to myself that they'd never run this while Obama was President.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

So they should go back to buying the huge cans of "chemical" pudding with the sugar and trans fat? That certainly will be easier.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: WUNK22

What a stupid women, and who the hell gave her control over school lunches?!? I'm so glad he is gone, and his husband!! Maybe we can heal this nation, and that's a big maybe.

If we "heal this nation" it won't have anything to do with you. And I would 100% guarantee that by any measure of intellect, that "stupid woman" would wipe the floor with you. There was nothing more anti-American about what Michelle Obama said than the crap that Donald Trump has said over and over about our country.

Once again, it's always the wingnuts talking about "there might be blood." SMH. How American of you.

As broad as she is, broader than a lot of men, she might wipe the floor with lots of guys. She's not exactly feminine. He said maybe the nation can be healed, the only ones that ever draw blood are the left wing terrorists when you disagree with them.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: PistolPete

I would say that electing a black man president is what inflamed racial tensions in the US. #MAGA

Of course you would say that. It's all we hear from anti-Trumpers and other die hard progressive liberals. Joke is always on y'all though.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter That´s a proud Uncle Tom...

Saying that a black man is a uncle tom for not supporting your narratives is as racist as can be. Funny how each and everyday it is the "progressive" left that shows to be the true racists in the world.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Yep, the marching orders have been given. The weaponized media is in full effect.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join