It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

That is not the way he was packaged and sold.

This is in the vein of the "one black guy I agree with speaks for all black people" trope. In reality he's just a guy with an opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Is there are reason you keep leaving the "e" off of Michelle? Are you trying to insinuate something? David Clarke is a jackass. You want to talk about ill conceived statements?

Guy shakes his head at this Clark bozo on a plane? This is how this super professional responds:

Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office
January 18 ·

Sheriff Clarke commented on complaint sent to the media:
Next time he or anyone else pulls this stunt on a plane they may get knocked out. The Sheriff said he does not have to wait for some goof to assault him. He reserves the reasonable right to pre-empt a possible assault.

Then the triggered tyrannical nutjob has this posted:

Really? Alluding to "disappearing" people on the from the official account of the Milwaukee Sherrif's Office? GTFO. How is that you support this asshat? It's certainly not because he hasn't said AND done horrible s#.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: PistolPete

I have a friend who woke up to a burning cross in his front yard when he was a kid up in north central florida.

I would say the racial tensions have always been there.

Thank you... when I hear people say "racial tensions are worse than ever" I want to sick dogs on them and fire water cannons at them... maybe even get a rope. SMMFH

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Expressing free speech is one thing, create your own thread and do it. Don't jump onto others threads and make irrelevant insults about someone else. Keep to topic. I do the same thing and get called out. We gotta keep on each other.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Actually I mis spell things all the time. No I don't think MichellE is a man.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

2 words - Mud Pit.

3 more words - Grow a spine.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Blarneystoner

You are confusing racial tensions with actions taken against people.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

It is the mud pit. If you don't agree, say so and leave it at that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Are you the defender of all things absurdly partisan and hypocritical? What exactly do you think Melania Trump is going to accomplish as First Lady? Is she going to stop online bullying by taking away Trump's insecure cellphone that he continues to use?

I mean, she should have some time on her hands now after all — she's suing Daily Mail saying that they published an article about her that is going to prevent her from making $150 million in endorsements from her "once-in-a-lifetime opportunity" as First Lady and spokesmodel.

Anyone else, you lot would be losing your s# but because you're so emotionally invested in Trump, you're obligated to a) hold them to absolutely no standards at all and b) keep talking about the Obamas, Clintons or anyone else that isn't the current President and First Lady.

link   
Something is wrong with ATS today. I can't find the like or retweet button under the OP's.

link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Sure is easy to say from behind a keyboard,isn't it?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Maybe her work can last more than a month after she leaves the white house in 8 years.

Are you the defender of all things absurdly partisan and hypocritical? What exactly do you think Melania Trump is going to accomplish as First Lady? Is she going to stop online bullying by taking away Trump's insecure cellphone that he continues to use?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Black on Black hate, bad sheriff.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I just got done reading a thread on here, the far right was crying because people said things about Trump's wife.

Now here's a thread about Obama's wife.

Strange times lol

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Unquestionably in need of 'more cowbell'.

I think the only thing Michelle did was what everyone would do if their race perceptions were skewed, and were seeking advantage. Oh and I admit She was able to become more attractive in the eight years. Obama's should take a que from Jimmy Carter for a few years, do some help thing.

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

I agree, liberals have a point of view that is based on emotions, not logic.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
This thread is getting ugly.

I was going to add to it and do a meme or make some rude off-color comment on the attitudes of some here.

But today, I will refrain and instead. . .

Post a very pretty picture of Oscar Award winning actress Sandra Bullock.

Have a nice day everyone.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Antipathy17
first 2 replies seem like trash that should be removed.

Again with the suppressing free speech?

Tsk tsk.

There isn't any free speech on ATS.
That subject has been covered many times.
The rules haven't changed.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Tsubaki

This based off her abject failure of a horrible idea of wanting kids to eat terrible food.

It took 30 days to get her stupid ill thought out idea kicked out.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of yes men brown nosing you and telling you that everything you do is great. Idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join