It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I have listened to Sheriff Clarke for years and never once have I found a single thing he believes that I disagree with. It is rare in this day and age to come across someone who just makes sense with literally everything they say. I was hugely disappointed Trump did not appoint him Director of Homeland Security.

For those who don't know Sheriff Clarke is a registered democrat but I suspect that is only because he uses this as cover based on the fact his county is primarily comprised of dems. His views lean heavily to the right. He has been elected to 4 consecutive terms and is a freakin' rock star. I would really love to see him be part of Trumps team.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dogstar23

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: seasonal

Is there are reason you keep leaving the "e" off of Michelle? Are you trying to insinuate something? David Clarke is a jackass. You want to talk about ill conceived statements?

Guy shakes his head at this Clark bozo on a plane? This is how this super professional responds:

Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office
January 18 ·

Sheriff Clarke commented on complaint sent to the media:
Next time he or anyone else pulls this stunt on a plane they may get knocked out. The Sheriff said he does not have to wait for some goof to assault him. He reserves the reasonable right to pre-empt a possible assault.

Then the triggered tyrannical nutjob has this posted:

Really? Alluding to "disappearing" people on the from the official account of the Milwaukee Sherrif's Office? GTFO. How is that you support this asshat? It's certainly not because he hasn't said AND done horrible s#.

The guy sounds extremely anti-American, and an obvious danger to the public. Unless the new policy is to encourage terrorism against citizens, I think the FBI should be keeping a close eye on this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a serial killer.

Damn sensitive too. If ever anyone deserved the snowflake moniker, he's it!

Stay vigilant Milwaukee... Your Sheriff is a murderous nutcase!!

Agreed that the FBI may want to keep tabs on this un-American wacko. Does every Trump supporter also have ties to Putin's Russia?
link

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Hey that's my Sheriff! And I had that graphic as my FB banner for a while before the elections too.

He can be dickish and petty for sure, but he supports Trump fully. Wish he could do more about crime in the city proper (Milwaukee) - the ACLU and New Black Panthers are lining up frivolous lawsuits when the city already gave a 500K like item to MPS (Milw. Public Schools) for Black Lives Matter smh. And our city so far in 2017 have more homicides per capita than CHIRAQ.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Solid piece of power abusing crap maybe.

No, Clarke is a good man.

posted on Mar, 2 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Donald says make America great again, when was the last time in his adult life he was proud of America? When in Donald's opinion was the last time america was great?

Michelle Obama tried to get kids to eat healthy how evil!!!!

People have called her every name in the book including calling her a man but bring up Melania's past and you're labeled a hater.

You people should be ashamed of yourselves.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join