It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: EyeKyu
Sheriff Clarke is a boss.

Other hood blacks would call him an "Uncle-Tom"

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

You'd have a little better leg to stand on if they didn't know he was their dad, he had nothing to do with them, and/or if he wasn't married to any of his kid's mothers when the children were born. But because none of that is true, your analogy fails.
edit on 22-2-2017 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm gonna take you back to an old 80's slogan for those meals...

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: LSU0408
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yeah I got all that. I'm asking you why Congress set the standards.

Because too many school lunches were looking like this:

Processed chicken nuggets, tator tots, rice crispy treats...

They were never like that when I was in school. Never. I can't remember ever having chicken nuggets for a meal. What changed between 1998 and 2008?

This looks more like what we had everyday, but replace the broccoli with fries. And it only cost the students a dollar.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Perhaps it has something to do with Article I, Section 8, US Constitution?

That doesn't tell me why Congress had to set the standards. You're skating around the answer because you know they had to set standards after Michelle Obama's "nutrition" plan was put into effect. If she wouldn't have made this plan, the standard would have remained the same.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: WUNK22
What a stupid women

Well ..at least she can spell?

Trump based his whole campaign on America Bashing..The precise premise that we suck and are not great...Recently he equated us to Russia.

The only America Hater I see in the WH is Trump...He proves it daily.

Michelle Obama has more intelligence, dignity and love of country than any given Trump rally audience combined.

That's your opinion, which in my opinion, blows.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Perhaps it has something to do with Article I, Section 8, US Constitution?

That doesn't tell me why Congress had to set the standards. You're skating around the answer because you know they had to set standards after Michelle Obama's "nutrition" plan was put into effect. If she wouldn't have made this plan, the standard would have remained the same.

I know nothing of the sort.

Do you realize that the act was the continuation of the School Lunch program? Do you realize that Congress is charged with promoting the general welfare of the American people (including the kids)? Are you aware that consuming fewer calories and fresh rather than processed food contributes to overall health?

Honestly, you're assigning ridiculous powers of control to Mrs. Obama to fit your rhetoric. Nothing more, nothing less.

Why don't you provide a source that proves that Michelle Obama wrote the Act we're talking about. That's your claim.

Prove it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What do you mean it's my claim? Does this nutrition program not have her name all over it or something?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

What do you mean it's my claim? Does this nutrition program not have her name all over it or something?

Show us.

No, it doesn't have "her name" all over it. That's an obsession of some folks, but it is incorrect.

The name of the act is the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act of 2010.

Here's a link to the actual law: Link

Here's a link to the Wiki page describing the law: Wiki

The nutritional guidelines and changes are a small part of the legislation.
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: SV agreement

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   

But they're still a part of the legislation.

According to your sources:

The new nutrition standards have been a point initiative of First Lady Michelle Obama in her fight against childhood obesity as part of her Let's Move! initiative.

What is Let's Move!? Let's Move! was a public health campaign in the United States, led by Michelle Obama, wife of former President Barack Obama. The campaign aims to reduce childhood obesity and encourage a healthy lifestyle in children.

There, I showed you. Your turn.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

But they're still a part of the legislation.

According to your sources:

The new nutrition standards have been a point initiative of First Lady Michelle Obama in her fight against childhood obesity as part of her Let's Move! initiative.

What is Let's Move!? Let's Move! was a public health campaign in the United States, led by Michelle Obama, wife of former President Barack Obama. The campaign aims to reduce childhood obesity and encourage a healthy lifestyle in children.

There, I showed you. Your turn.

What did you show me, that Michelle Obama was concerned about childhood obesity? Aren't you?

Did you show me that Michelle Obama wrote the new nutrition standards herself?

Did you show me that Michelle Obama authored any of the remainder of the Act?

Did you show me that Michelle Obama somehow mind-controlled the entire Senate into recommending the legislation to the House?

Did you show me even one reference from within the law itself to Michelle Obama or her initiatives?

No?

Then you have done nothing to show that Michelle Obama "is all over this legislation" or that she instituted any requirements, or that she is responsible in some way for the often horrendous ways that local school boards enacted the legal requirements.

Got anything?
edit on 22-2-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Excuses are not going to cut it here, she (Michelle) did not cut the mustard.

Failed.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I disagree with his opinion on Michelle Obama. I also think he is a loser. If he can have an opinion so can I.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: ltheghost

Did anyone say you don't have an opinion?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
And if really want to go there.....what did Laura Bush ever do? And if we want to keep this current what is Trump's wife going to (I forgot her name)? And who really cares? I think people hate on Michelle Obama because they have nothing else to do. People act as if she pee'd on American flag in front of George Washington's. Its really just unfounded hate. Sad.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Nope...lol

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ltheghost

Neither have failed in making a school lunch, that's right a lunch, successful. In fact it's like she was never involved in the screwed up mess, the schools have wiped the failure from their menus.

Too bad, she had a chance to push this in the right direction, but maybe it was too much for her. After all , she didn't know anyone who could help push whatever she wanted, hold it who was her husband?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Tsubaki

This based off her abject failure of a horrible idea of wanting kids to eat terrible food.

It took 30 days to get her stupid ill thought out idea kicked out.

This is what happens when you have a bunch of yes men brown nosing you and telling you that everything you do is great. Idiots.

Brown nosing?
Wow, that sounded incredibly racist.
As a disabled, ginger haired, single parent transgender lesbian ethnic minority who identifies as 6 year old girl trapped in an elderly white male asylum seekers body, I find your comments offensive and triggersome.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Great post

Nice to see people starting to wake up and see how damaging and insanely non America the Obama's were and are still. They since day one instantly seemed out to represent that black communities but not the white. Constantly making videos of meeting black stars like Jay-Z and Kanye and glorying the black community as if though they was running the whole country and the whites and the rest where just pawns.

They really did show hatred on those last days and it was so pathetic. Like kids being kicked out of their fun club. Shows when they totally met up with all the big billionaires right after leaving. Doing nothing but rub noises with those that obviously had money invested in Obama when he was in office. Its sickening to watch them.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

Is there are reason you keep leaving the "e" off of Michelle? Are you trying to insinuate something? David Clarke is a jackass. You want to talk about ill conceived statements?

Guy shakes his head at this Clark bozo on a plane? This is how this super professional responds:

Milwaukee County Sheriff's Office
January 18 ·

Sheriff Clarke commented on complaint sent to the media:
Next time he or anyone else pulls this stunt on a plane they may get knocked out. The Sheriff said he does not have to wait for some goof to assault him. He reserves the reasonable right to pre-empt a possible assault.

Then the triggered tyrannical nutjob has this posted:

Really? Alluding to "disappearing" people on the from the official account of the Milwaukee Sherrif's Office? GTFO. How is that you support this asshat? It's certainly not because he hasn't said AND done horrible s#.

The guy sounds extremely anti-American, and an obvious danger to the public. Unless the new policy is to encourage terrorism against citizens, I think the FBI should be keeping a close eye on this guy. I wouldn't be surprised if he's a serial killer.

Damn sensitive too. If ever anyone deserved the snowflake moniker, he's it!

Stay vigilant Milwaukee... Your Sheriff is a murderous nutcase!!

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join