It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

"Sheriff" Clark is no Clayton Bigsby..........

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: LSU0408

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: WUNK22

What a stupid women, and who the hell gave her control over school lunches?!? I'm so glad he is gone, and his husband!! Maybe we can heal this nation, and that's a big maybe.

If we "heal this nation" it won't have anything to do with you. And I would 100% guarantee that by any measure of intellect, that "stupid woman" would wipe the floor with you. There was nothing more anti-American about what Michelle Obama said than the crap that Donald Trump has said over and over about our country.

Once again, it's always the wingnuts talking about "there might be blood." SMH. How American of you.

As broad as she is, broader than a lot of men, she might wipe the floor with lots of guys. She's not exactly feminine. He said maybe the nation can be healed, the only ones that ever draw blood are the left wing terrorists when you disagree with them.

Of course the right wing has no terrorists. They have superpatriots most of whom demand the right to carry assault weapons.

That's better than demanding the right to safe harbor illegal criminals.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiger5

originally posted by: Liquesence
a reply to: seasonal

The Sheriff , (pictured above) a Trump supporter, points to the fact that the Obama's made the racial tensions worse

No, it was all those who hated having the first black president that instigated and increased racial tensions.

And the election of Trump is the white reaction to that.

"Sheriff" Clark is the epitome of a black white supremacist, anyway.

How did Obama make racial tensions worse? I really need to understand this. Or was he an anathema to the white supremacists? Did the Kennedy Clan increase Irish sectarianism?

This man explains it for you.

Because Americans are good, we’ve worked hard over time to right the wrongs in our society that our Founding Fathers could not eliminate in their time. In summary, we are a fundamentally decent people blessed to live in a phenomenal land with a rich heritage.

But not so for President Obama. His view of our nation seems to be very different than mine and that of many other Americans. I believe that when President Obama thinks of America, more so than a place of hope or opportunity, he thinks of a place where racist white Christian fundamentalists came here from Europe, committed genocide against Native Americans, enslaved and segregated black people, denied women, gays, and other minorities their rights, and used capitalism and a rigged legal system to oppress poor people for centuries. He also believes this is still continuing today.

Given this view of America as an evil place in need of forceful justice for her sins, the president’s overarching goal has been to eliminate what he sees as the structural, institutionalized discrimination that defines America. He has done this by taking every opportunity to see disparities between groups as evidence of discrimination, then using all available resources to fight this perceived discrimination by going to war against the Americans he believes are responsible for it, who are almost always whites, men, police, and Christians.

A small sampling of the ways he has done this are: accusing whites of “white privilege,” which means having an unfair advantage due to being white, an advantage built upon oppressing minorities; accusing the police and justice system at large of racism; blaming pay differences between men and women on discrimination; and casting Islamic radicalism as a legitimate response to discrimination (ostensibly by white Christians).

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
One looney Trump supporter on steroids is not law enforcement as a whole

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Sheriff Clarke is a boss.

Other hood blacks would call him an "Uncle-Tom"

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: Antipathy17
first 2 replies seem like trash that should be removed.

Again with the suppressing free speech?

Tsk tsk.

Your bigotry is against the rules, you know rules huh, those things that you people think only apply to Republicans.

Bigotry? What on Earth are you talking about?

And the flow on from that, your rant about "rules", equally makes no sense.

Go back 10 pages to your removed post that was against the rules you claim make no sense.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

True that, ha!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I really can't believe anyone gives a # about this attention seeking, hanger on. He's a classic case of the kind of outrageous public persona created by the internet and BS like this is exactly why it will all come crashing down around us.

You guys wonder why a bunch of loons are disrupting GOP townhalls? # like this.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Yet your here and commenting.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Just contributing perspective to the echo chamber discussion.
lol!

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Go back 10 pages to your removed post that was against the rules you claim make no sense.

Yeah it was a picture that called the thread a "circlejerk". Still not sure how on earth that is "bigotry".

It was removed as "Off Topic", not because it was "bigotted" or anything else you would like to try labelling it.

I also never said anything about the rules not making sense - I specifically said that posters rant ABOUT rules made no sense in context.

edit on 22/2/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Honestly, I'm quite shocked that more of us aren't concerned that Clarke allegedly used the power of his office to harass an American citizen for no reason.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Many kids will turn their noses up at anything that isn't deep fried and served with ketchup. So? They need to learn to eat better. When I was a kid, my mom made a healthy meal with fresh vegetables. When I turned my nose up at it, she said I could walk away, but there would be nothing else for me to eat. Eventually, I got tired of being hungry and started eating it. I learned to like vegetables.

Here are some other healthy lunches from schools that did it right:

edit on 22-2-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

That's why I called the thread a "circlejerk".

They would prefer to ignore inconvenient facts like that in favour of patting each other on the back.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Yeah I got all that. I'm asking you why Congress set the standards.

Because too many school lunches were looking like this:

Processed chicken nuggets, tator tots, rice crispy treats...
edit on 22-2-2017 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It would not be the same with out you and your avatar.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You want to know what the school system, govt, medical industry, pharma industry, funeral industry, and mega corp that makes the crap sees?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

What country?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Yeah I got all that. I'm asking you why Congress set the standards.

Perhaps it has something to do with Article I, Section 8, US Constitution?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
What a stupid women

Well ..at least she can spell?

Trump based his whole campaign on America Bashing..The precise premise that we suck and are not great...Recently he equated us to Russia.

The only America Hater I see in the WH is Trump...He proves it daily.

Michelle Obama has more intelligence, dignity and love of country than any given Trump rally audience combined.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join