It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now that Michelle Obama is out of White House - law enforcement hits her with an epic statement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+52 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Sheriff David Clarke seems to have a bone to pick with the former first couple. I tend to see his point.

The Sheriff , (pictured above) a Trump supporter, points to the fact that the Obama's made the racial tensions worse and it seemed to be a political strategy to exploit this for a gain. Sheriff Clarke claims the Obamas left the country weaker and that is done by design.

This week, Sheriff David Clarke used Michelle’s own words to humiliate her in front of all of America!
It’s without question that our former President Barack Hussein deepened the racial tensions and divisions that exist in our country, cynically exploiting them for his political gain to push his left-wing agenda. President Obama clearly left America a weakened nation, by design.
redstatewatcher.com...

The Sheriff didn't spare Michell, he brought up the fact that Michell was proud of her country for the first time and hope is making a come back. Why did she feel that way, because Barack was elected of course.
This statement was poorly conceived and in poor taste.

His First “Lady” Michelle Obama certainly helped his cause, by saying inflammatory, anti-American statements in public such as, “For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.” Now that the Obamas are finally out of the White House, Trump supporter Sheriff Clarke wasted no time in trolling nasty Michelle in a truly memorable way.

(post by DerBeobachter removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

+53 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   
by saying inflammatory, anti-American statements in public such as, “For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.”
What a stupid women, and who the hell gave her control over school lunches?!? I'm so glad he is gone, and his husband!! Maybe we can heal this nation, and that's a big maybe. There might be blood, I hope not but it's started in the ghettos already.

+53 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
That´s a proud Uncle Tom...

originally posted by: Kryties

What is it crude rude day?

Michelle Obama is a disgrace to our country. When her husband wins she has hope for the first time but when Trump wins then all hope is lost? Nasty woman and I am glad I don’t have to look at her or listen to her anymore.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

Boooooo hissssss

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

originally posted by: Kryties

What is it crude rude day?

Michelle Obama is a disgrace to our country. When her husband wins she has hope for the first time but when Trump wins then all hope is lost? Nasty woman and I am glad I don’t have to look at her or listen to her anymore.

+26 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties
Well aren't you clever? Bless your heart.

+30 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

I find her to be irritating, not like Hillary's shrieking, angry voice makes me want to jump off a cliff irritating, just irritating.

And a do nothing first lady, her crappy eat food that your kids hate is now gone. It was a lazy way to look at lunch. Took one month.
edit on 21-2-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
a reply to: Kryties
Well aren't you clever? Bless your heart.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

What a stupid women, and who the hell gave her control over school lunches?!? I'm so glad he is gone, and his husband!! Maybe we can heal this nation, and that's a big maybe.

If we "heal this nation" it won't have anything to do with you. And I would 100% guarantee that by any measure of intellect, that "stupid woman" would wipe the floor with you. There was nothing more anti-American about what Michelle Obama said than the crap that Donald Trump has said over and over about our country.

Once again, it's always the wingnuts talking about "there might be blood." SMH. How American of you.
edit on 2017-2-21 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   

It’s without question that our former President Barack Hussein deepened the racial tensions and divisions that exist in our country, cynically exploiting them for his political gain to push his left-wing agenda. President Obama clearly left America a weakened nation, by design.

I would say that electing a black man president is what inflamed racial tensions in the US. #MAGA

His First “Lady” Michelle Obama certainly helped his cause, by saying inflammatory, anti-American statements in public such as, “For the first time in my adult life, I am really proud of my country because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.” Now that the Obamas are finally out of the White House, Trump supporter Sheriff Clarke wasted no time in trolling nasty Michelle in a truly memorable way.

#MAGA

This is in the vein of the "one black guy I agree with speaks for all black people" trope. In reality he's just a guy with an opinion.

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
first 2 replies seem like trash that should be removed.

+35 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Are you saying because he is a trump supporter that he is an uncle tom? Black people can't vote for trump? Do they have to do everything you want, or they are a race traitor?
edit on 21-2-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

I don't agree with them, but I am not surprised. If you think different than a liberal, things get nasty. (riots)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Disagree with you and agree with him (to a point).

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: PistolPete

I have a friend who woke up to a burning cross in his front yard when he was a kid up in north central florida.

I would say the racial tensions have always been there.

+34 more 
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you the appointed protector of all things mediocre now?
Her lunch program was a DISASTER, and if you did not follow the program your lunch funding got cut. Who elected her again?
Aside from that what did she actually do? Appear on oprah? jimmy fallon? the view?
All great things to aspire to.

link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
first 2 replies seem like trash that should be removed.

Again with the suppressing free speech?

Tsk tsk.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: Antipathy17

If you think different than a liberal, things get nasty. (riots)

Twaddle and nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join