It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Le Pen Shuts Down Ignorant Lebanon Leader

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: surnamename57

Just look at her and listen to what she says.

Uhhh. You do realize that is not evidence right?

Maybe you have no idea what you are talking about.
[pic]

About whether she is a man or not? Yeah.

Read more!

Well at least that train of thought is encouraging.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

You actually make no sense

Lol. Trolling my threads. Shame on you.

But if you really don't understand the topic at hand, I can only give you the information, I can't understand it for you.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Le Pen is Right Wing (maybe "FAR"), she would let herself and her political beliefs down is she did cover her head for any meeting, so i say GOOD FOR HER for sticking by her principals and ideals and not being dictated too by a Religion.

Le Pen

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

The reason I was joking with your thread is your lack of knowledge about formal meetings and religious people. As far as Le Pen is concerned, you have to be less American and more European.
edit on 21 2 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   
sad that the "Grand Mufti" can't respect French customs & traditions

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Le Pen is Right Wing (maybe "FAR"), she would let herself and her political beliefs down is she did cover her head for any meeting, so i say GOOD FOR HER for sticking by her principals and ideals and not being dictated too by a Religion.

Le Pen

yet she and the extreme right are screaming that immigrants need to assimilate or get the hell out. Assimilation means adopting the local customs.

Since she felt she didn't have to, she is being a hypocrite
edit on 21-2-2017 by whismermill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

The reason I was joking with your thread is your lack of knowledge about formal meetings and religious people. As far as Le Pen is, you have to be less American and more European.

Formal meetings mean women should cover their heads when dealing with other heads of state? You do realize that would show weakness don't you? I mean if you think women should cover their heads in meetings that is your right. I disagree.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   
a reply to: whismermill

yet she and the extreme right are screaming that immigrants need to assimilate or get the hell out. Assimilation means adopting the local customs.

So your belief is that people who want to live in another country should not assimilate to that countries laws and traditions?

Is she moving to Beirut? No. If she was moving to Beirut she would have no choice but to follow their laws and customs or face their courts.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc

sad that the "Grand Mufti" can't respect French customs & traditions

I seen what you did there. Nice try. But in the end La Pen said it was no big deal she just didn't go.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

The reason I was joking with your thread is your lack of knowledge about formal meetings and religious people. As far as Le Pen is, you have to be less American and more European.

Formal meetings mean women should cover their heads when dealing with other heads of state? You do realize that would show weakness don't you? I mean if you think women should cover their heads in meetings that is your right. I disagree.

When you agree to have a formal meeting, you are expected to observe local customs. What's wrong with that?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: surnamename57

originally posted by: 3daysgone

When you agree to have a formal meeting, you are expected to observe local customs. What's wrong with that?

If you wanna see your female leaders wearing face coverings and your presidents bowing in submission to foreign leaders.. well, then there's nothing wrong with that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: RedDragon

All western leaders kiss the Pope's Holy Ring, even US presidents. It certainly looks to me like an act of submission...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: whismermill

originally posted by: corblimeyguvnor

Le Pen

Incorrect, she as well as the majority of right (not politically right) minded people say they should "Integrate" not "Assimilate", assimilate is Borg Speak. Our Lefties in Europe continue to go on about diversity, which is all well and good, however, diversity comes in two halves, the second half being integration.

Right now, certainly in the UK where i live the "integration" side of things is not even in the starting blocks, religious and ethnic people are grouping together creating "Ghetto's" in our society ...... like Muslims, Poles, Turks, Pakistani's, Indians, Chinese etc etc.

To be quite honest i can't blame them for this, as a social people (humans) we all like to stay within the culture, religious, social groups we all know, understand and trust, that we have been brought up with. No wonder then, that the same people group together

Fix? can't see one due to Human nature, it is what it is and unless we, as a planet, have a common "external" (Alien) foe, we will never pull together for the betterment of the Human race.

my 2p, take it or leave it

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Don't have a meeting with them. Plain and simple.

Why are you meeting with them? To show who you are? Do you think they are not aware of it?
edit on 21 2 2017 by surnamename57 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

my honest answer - she gave the answer that she knows will pander to the voter demographic she needs

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

my honest answer - she gave the answer that she knows will pander to the voter demographic she needs

Question then, is the voter demograph likely to win her the Election? if the answer is yes then it shows that the citizens of several nations are wanting change from the "normal"

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Make France Great Again, Ms. Le Pen.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   

If you wanna see your female leaders wearing face coverings and your presidents bowing in submission to foreign leaders.. well, then there's nothing wrong with that.

Well said.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: LightSpeedDriver

All western leaders kiss the Pope's Holy Ring, even US presidents. It certainly looks to me like an act of submission...

That should be stopped also in my opinion.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

That could be very true. But it could also be true to how she feels.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join