It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump's New EO Immigration Memos; Children

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: everyone

Spot on. Thanks for your common sense post. Why arn't all these "caring for illegal immigrants and human trafficking" American citizens going to those countries that do nothing to help their own?

Enough is enough. We arn't Nazis or bad guys. We have to take care of our own first.

If you cared enough you'd be working in those poor, third world countries like Mother Teresa-trying to get homeless or young prostitutes sold by their parents out of those dangerous situations.

Really sick of armchair saviours.

Thank you my friend. I am sure you and everyone else has also noticed how they completely avoided addressing my points and questions to them over and over again? When you give them no choice to but to put their money where there oh so "virtues" mouth is not one of them dares to touch it and answer.

It goes to show how much anything they say here is really worth.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Feb 2017 21:09:40 -06001720172America/Chicago by everyone because: Typo

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: everyone
It goes to show how much anything they say here is really worth.

That goes for the armchair ICE agents as well.

The only thing people can hope to accomplish is to get their side angry enough to get out in the streets and do something. Get two sides mad enough and there might be a little violence then everyone will come back here and complain about that.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

If someone is here legally, but used a coyote to bring in family members, including children, that's a real problem. For that matter, if the person is here legally, how would they not be able to legally bring their children with them? Think about it.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

A little off topic convo........

I am a native Californian, even though I spent a good deal of my life living in the State of Hawaii, I have spent the past 17 years in and around San Diego County. In Hawaii the equivalent to California's illegal Mexican "problem" were the Philippinos.

I have know many young adults, whose parent's "dumped" them off with legal relatives, who in turn raised them with fake IDs, from the get go! Many of these kids have F#ed up in some way or other, shoplifting, DUIs and marijuana arrests. Many of them have assumed these lives, with their fake IDs, taken and identified with their fake names and they have jobs and paid taxes, have bank accounts, credit cards, and yes VOTE and serve on juries! These people are currently terrified, as well they should be, but they're just ordinary people, many of whom have children, who are American Citizens!

The problem is vast and complicated! It certainly is!

Carry on......

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The DYSFUNCTIONAL, broke, Chicago Public Schools say that they will not let ICE agents take away ILLEGAL ALIENS unless the agents have a search warrant.

www.cnn.com...

Isn't it a given, that a search warrant is needed?

Why are all the news media calling Illegal Aliens, "Undocumented Immigrants"? Do both terms mean the same thing?

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Isn't illegal like... illegal and stuff, man?

Aren't children like... children and stuff, man?

What if it was you? What if you lived in a bullet riddled war zone and had a chance to get your child out of there?

I worked with a guy from El Salvador. His parents were still there. All living essentials, such as food, etc had to be kept at floor level. So, when the shooting started you could still survive by being prone on the floor for days.

Oh boo hoo. The law is the law. It does not care for your feelings. And there are plenty of other countries to go to other than the US.

As to living in a warzone. do like our forefathers did and fight for your country. Screw Illegal aliens young and old.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
The DYSFUNCTIONAL, broke, Chicago Public Schools say that they will not let ICE agents take away ILLEGAL ALIENS unless the agents have a search warrant.

www.cnn.com...

Isn't it a given, that a search warrant is needed?

Why are all the news media calling Illegal Aliens, "Undocumented Immigrants"? Do both terms mean the same thing?

All they have to do is wait until they leave school grounds then grab them.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

The kids who now have kids their kid is a american citizen. the parents are still not. and as such should be reprimanded and deproted. I dont care if they are scared or not. They should be for breaking the law.

I go ta compromise though. IF they can pass the citizenship test with a day of study they can stay. if not they get sent back for life with a tracking chip that cant be removed.

posted on Feb, 22 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
I go ta compromise though.

How about no?

As if what you think matters.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

I have no problem deporting legal immigrants who are abusing the system to get relatives here. Parting of being legal is following the law.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

My compromise is they get immediately deported with their child back to their home country. Law should be changed so automatic citizenship is removed.

posted on Feb, 23 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

originally posted by: yuppa
I go ta compromise though.

How about no?

As if what you think matters.

HOLDS UP HUGE MIRROR CALLED IRONY IN FRONT OF YOU*drops mike*

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Annee

But it's not me.
You're argument is based on sacrificing law and order for empathy. That's just silly.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

But it's not me.
You're argument is based on sacrificing law and order for empathy. That's just silly.

LIVING CHILDREN vs law.

Specifically which law.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Lets play this game then..

Immigration law refers to national government policies controlling the immigration and deportation of people, and other matters such as citizenship. Immigration laws vary from country to country, as well as according to the political climate of the times, as sentiments may sway from the widely inclusive to the deeply exclusive of new immigrants..

- en.wikipedia.org...

So... yeah.. That law..
But somehow I don't think it's gonna matter..

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I'm not the one posting like I have the power to make a difference and therefore offer to compromise on the issue.

The "How about no?" part of the post was to point out how insignificant your offer actually was.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

That isn't a law.

This is a law (actually part of one) INA: ACT 101 - DEFINITIONS

You will have to search for number 27 which says

(27) The term "special immigrant" means-

there is a list of special categories and under (J) (i) you will find:

(J) an immigrant who is present in the United States--

(i) who has been declared dependent on a juvenile court located in the United States or whom such a court has legally committed to, or placed under the custody of, an agency or department of a State, or an individual or entity appointed by a State or juvenile court located in the United States, and whose reunification with 1 or both of the immigrant's parents is not viable due to abuse, neglect, abandonment, or a similar basis found under State law;

and this is why every immigrant under the age of 18 or who can pull off claiming to be under the age of 18 won't mention parents even if they are around.

edit on 24-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I'm not the one posting like I have the power to make a difference and therefore offer to compromise on the issue.

The "How about no?" part of the post was to point out how insignificant your offer actually was.

I beg to differ. I have offerred advice to his campaign as a concerned citizen and apparently he does read his e mails because he is going to write another EO to go around the court just as i suggested but hey i cant prove it was just me who told him to do so. Most likely one of the staff sent it to him as a idea.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

But it's not me.

LIVING CHILDREN vs law.

Specifically which law.

Law trumps living children who do not belong here.

posted on Feb, 24 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'll believe it when the offer of citizenship with a day of study is made public. Until then you have done nothing.

By the way, the law above lets illegal children stay. You might want to send the admin a note on that and decide if you will compromise or not.
edit on 24-2-2017 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join