It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milo Yiannopoulos dropped over paedophilia comments

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Milo is a senior editor for Breitbart, the Right Wings information favorite source.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.breitbart.com...

Bannons old publication.

www.theatlantic.com...

Interesting connections eh?

link   
a reply to: Mikehawk

His objection to having been described as endorsing paedophilia are some what moot. The recording was not edited in such a way as to change the meaning of what he said. He just should not have thought it, leave alone said it, and that is all there is to it.

link   

Yes Milo needs to be dropped if he believes that is okay. I do think it is weird how Islam seems to be okay with the left though, when they believe in Mohammed, who was an actual pedophile.

I just don't understand society. Does the left believe it is okay sometimes?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: vonclod
a reply to: Kuroodo

Drastic difference?..give me an f'ing break.

One is a mental illness while the other is not. I'd say that is a drastic difference.

LAWL only on ATS.

Being a child predator isn't a mental illness as long as the kids are a certain age.

Wtf?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

REMINDER:
This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

(post by everyone removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

WTF no doubt, I'm perplexed by that too.
Either way it's a dead man walking who messes with a 12 yr old in my family.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Is he the same speaker who made the Berkeley students destroy and burn parts of their campus last month?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Kuroodo

originally posted by: vonclod

Drastic difference?..give me an f'ing break.

One is a mental illness while the other is not. I'd say that is a drastic difference.

LAWL only on ATS.

Being a child predator isn't a mental illness as long as the kids are a certain age.

Wtf?

It's not my words. There was a study recently.

Hell, it makes sense anyway. By this point said person is not a child anymore, they are an adolescent that start the transition from child to adult. Based on nature, it makes sense due to the need to reproduce. But like I said, it's still disgusting for people to pray on people that young or actually being with people that young. But that is all based on the social standards we grew up with. We need to look at our primal selves and nature in order to understand why this would even be a thing.

But this is already drifting off-topic so I'll stop discussing it. You can have the last word if you wish.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: olaru12

Is he the same speaker who made the Berkeley students destroy and burn parts of their campus last month?

That would make him a sorcerer no?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   

You could source the study, otherwise Im gonna state it as your opinion.
I usually have this as a saying anything you say before but is b#

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Probably authored by NAMBLA
www.urbandictionary.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Milo said some of this on the joe Rogan show as well. Joe quickly called him out on it and milo basically said he was the aggressor when he was having sex with his catholic priests when he was 14. While i don't doubt that, i can't help but think there are some major red flags when i think about why Milo has gotten so famous so quick and how did he get attached to the right? WTF is going on when the right pushes effing Milo out front to speak on the talk show circuit? I am neither left or right, and this is very confusing. When i found out he was an editor for breitbart, i was a little shocked. His interviews always turn into sex talk and he has implicated himself more than once now. What do you call a young boy who aggressively seeks out sex with older men? Is there even a name for this?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Well ya know, if ya cant control ya impulses.. The state controlls them for ya..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

originally posted by: rickymouse
A wise man does not talk much. What does that say about Trump?

They reference the wise man not talking much over two thousand years ago, that is in the bible.
Not necessarily true, its more about what is spoken, when and in which context. Many speakers talk a lot and some very wisely. A wise man is not judged by the volume of his words but by the actions and outcomes that arise from them! Wisdom can come in many forms and delivered in many ways! TRUMPY is is no NUMPTY!

e.g.what does RP represent in my ATS ID?

Rightly placed? Rarely perfect? Real Prick? I don't have a clue.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

Castration works I bet.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well, i would consider it a boy who was raised in an environment that was not favourable, the priest used it and he convinced himself it was ok for some love and protection..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Free will, and all the other stuff.. but I do agree

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

His objection to having been described as endorsing paedophilia are some what moot. The recording was not edited in such a way as to change the meaning of what he said. He just should not have thought it, leave alone said it, and that is all there is to it.

You are correct, here's the somewhat edgy video I used in yesterday's thread, and it's quite clear what he is saying, as well as keeping names out of the picture...this guy needs careful watching.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: TrueBrit

You are correct, here's the somewhat edgy video I used in yesterday's thread, and it's quite clear what he is saying, as well as keeping names out of the picture...this guy needs careful watching.

I included a link to the original thread that discusses that video in the OP, is it not showing? I only ask because you're not the first person to refer to that video without realizing it is contained within the OP, that linked thread was moved to RATS and am wondering if RATS links don't show?
edit on 21-2-2017 by Mikehawk because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join