It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Reality for Liberals?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Both right and left are retarded.

It's starting to sound like a two people at the proctologist fighting over which 20' long inspection camera is better, the blue one, or the red one.

Wake up people, they both want to see how far they can jamb it up there.

Eye on the ball people. You are fighting just as designed.

#movetfonandmakebigfootgreatagain

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

lol

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

It's starting to sound like a two people at the proctologist fighting over which 20' long inspection camera is better, the blue one, or the red one.

All I know is that I don't want the ORANGE one.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Constant assertions that there are blocs of individuals (whether "Left" or "Right") that all believe the same things, all do the same things, etc. is pure political rhetoric.

Every time we needlessly use these buzzwords and catch-phrases WE ARE PERPETUATING THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER TACTICS OF THOSE WHO SEEK TO GOVERN US ABSOLUTELY.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Liberals making their own reality?!?! Look at yourself in the mirror. The left doesn't base their lives on "alternative facts" while your average right winger has been off the rocker for at least 20 years. Buy a clue.

Obviously a satirical website but no doubt one where Leftists can go to temporarily ease the hyperventilating madness they are inflicted with.
The have definitely put a lot of thought into this website, I will give them credit for that.

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.
“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

dailycaller.com...

www.hillarybeattrump.org...

Why you so defensive?
I didn't make the website up, I just report what I see.
I am living in reality, I voted for Trump and he is the President. That is the reality. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

Being defensive of his political beliefs is putting on his big boy pants. Now seeing you are an admitted Trump supporter can we offer you something in the way of a thinking cap?

No thanks, I turned down Leftist thinking caps long ago. They were too small.
But can I offer you guys some pacifiers that will ease your crying for a while?

1...start an OP that insults liberals.
2...red meat righties respond in agreement
3...liberals respond by pointing out trump insults people on a daily basis
4...righty responds with the familiar "you are crybabies" "put on big boy pants"
5...rinse and repeat

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Left this, right that! Does screaming this mess make you feel smarter? Damn sure doesn't make you look smarter.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Any recommendations or good spots I can buy one? Or maybe you have some for sale? Approximately what is the price?

Find a Trump rally. Turn you back on said rally. Travel until you run into people who aren't froathing at the mouth. Ask around, I'm sure somebody will be happy to help you.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: RazorV66

Meanwhile on ATS there are claims Trumps speeches get "photoshopped" to make him look stupid, Conway inventing "alternative facts"... conservatives don't need satire for "alternate reality" they live it.

It must be photo-shopped. No one can look this stupid!!

Agree. This would have been so much better:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Liberals making their own reality?!?! Look at yourself in the mirror. The left doesn't base their lives on "alternative facts" while your average right winger has been off the rocker for at least 20 years. Buy a clue.

Obviously a satirical website but no doubt one where Leftists can go to temporarily ease the hyperventilating madness they are inflicted with.
The have definitely put a lot of thought into this website, I will give them credit for that.

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.
“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?
I am living in reality, I voted for Trump and he is the President. That is the reality. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

Being defensive of his political beliefs is putting on his big boy pants. Now seeing you are an admitted Trump supporter can we offer you something in the way of a thinking cap?

4...righty responds with the familiar "you are crybabies" "put on big boy pants"
5...rinse and repeat

6...crybaby lefty plays the victim by making a list about 'Big Meanie' righties

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?

5...rinse and repeat

Hows that war on xmas going, so much salty tears when we point out trump is an idiot.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

originally posted by: IAMTAT

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?

5...rinse and repeat

Hows that war on xmas going, so much salty tears when we point out trump is an idiot.

Salty lefty tears make it feel like Xmas all year!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   

You know it would be all cool and fun, if left/right, liberal/conservative would be the issue, let's discuss, get over it and move on.
But it's really not.
And who actually believes this CEO extraordinaire will bring peace and safety and prosperity is just as much fooled as the people who bought the "...change...yes we can..." crap a few years ago. Member? This is just the other side of the coin.

Meanwhile in reality the US of A is ruled by people you never heard of. I bet the military industrial complex is thrilled with Tillerson, Bannon, Mattis ....

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Any recommendations or good spots I can buy one? Or maybe you have some for sale? Approximately what is the price?

Find a Trump rally. Turn you back on said rally. Travel until you run into people who aren't froathing at the mouth. Ask around, I'm sure somebody will be happy to help you.

Reporting back in;

I went as far as I could and everybody was froathing there as well, it was like I was in the zombie apocalypse. I've changed my mind, I don't think I need a clue.

But thanks though

edit on 21-2-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

This is nothing new. The Liberals have been making up their own reality for a while now.

Yes, they make a big deal out of being the "reality based community" and we never thought about asking them which reality they were basing themselves in.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

dailycaller.com...

See what I mean?

Bless their hearts ...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

How many states does this country have ... was it 57? No it was more because some they hadn't stopped at yet.

Then there was that time Roosevelt went on TV after the stock market crash to calm the nation ...

It's not like your guys had a monopoly on sounding smart or anything ...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Its a sad, sad thing is that website.

Hillary lost and people need to get over it.

They should be watching the reality TV show that's on every day with that orange skinned idiot who can't string a sentence together properly on it and his group of sycophants.

Its hilarious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join