It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alternate Reality for Liberals?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Obviously a satirical website but no doubt one where Leftists can go to temporarily ease the hyperventilating madness they are inflicted with.
The have definitely put a lot of thought into this website, I will give them credit for that.

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.
“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

dailycaller.com...

www.hillarybeattrump.org...

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

This is nothing new. The Liberals have been making up their own reality for a while now.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I do so love liberals
You just want to hug them!!!!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Liberals making their own reality?!?! Look at yourself in the mirror. The left doesn't base their lives on "alternative facts" while your average right winger has been off the rocker for at least 20 years. Buy a clue.

originally posted by: RazorV66
Obviously a satirical website but no doubt one where Leftists can go to temporarily ease the hyperventilating madness they are inflicted with.
The have definitely put a lot of thought into this website, I will give them credit for that.

Liberals seeking refuge from reality now have a fake news website where they can pretend to live in a world where Hillary Clinton is president.
“Approval ratings for President Clinton hit 89 percent,” “Confused by fake news, Redditers think Trump is president” and “DOJ considers charging Trump with treason” are just a few headlines featured on HillaryBeatTrump.org, a satirical news site devoted to covering stories from an alternate universe where Hillary won last November’s election.

“In the midst of a Constitutional crisis, this is our response,” the site’s description reads. “Long live the true president, Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

dailycaller.com...

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Please don't take this away from Leftists...it's ALL they have left.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Meanwhile on ATS there are claims Trumps speeches get "photoshopped" to make him look stupid, Conway inventing "alternative facts"... conservatives don't need satire for "alternate reality" they live it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Easy solution to earn a few $$$,

You have a shed??, good then rent it out as a safe space for these nut jobs to hide away from reality that they now face.. The days of them being able to talk SHOUT BS are numbered. Just because you stamp your feet does not mean you are right..

RA

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Any group that bases it information and ideology from Alex Jones infowars and Milo Yiannopouls a pedo, has no reason to point fingers at anyone.

edit on 21-2-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: SeekingAlpha
Liberals making their own reality?!?! Look at yourself in the mirror. The left doesn't base their lives on "alternative facts" while your average right winger has been off the rocker for at least 20 years. Buy a clue.

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?
I didn't make the website up, I just report what I see.
I am living in reality, I voted for Trump and he is the President. That is the reality. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

This is nothing new. The Liberals have been making up their own reality for a while now.

Almost as long a right wingers who believe a man that lied to them 70% of the time is actually going to do something for them. So how many getaways has our vacationer in chief taken so far?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?
I am living in reality, I voted for Trump and he is the President. That is the reality. Put on your big boy pants and deal with it.

Being defensive of his political beliefs is putting on his big boy pants. Now seeing you are an admitted Trump supporter can we offer you something in the way of a thinking cap?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

I posted this in another thread, but I'll quote it here just for you -

You mean the way the Left did with Hillary, despite all those damning emails? Yeah... Try again. Anyone who backed Clinton or the Democrats after all that, has their head up their ass and no room to accuse others of being blind followers.

Care to stop here or shall we expose your hypocrisy a bit more?
edit on 21-2-2017 by DAVID64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

Meanwhile on ATS there are claims Trumps speeches get "photoshopped" to make him look stupid, Conway inventing "alternative facts"... conservatives don't need satire for "alternate reality" they live it.
They certainly don't. Lol

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Well, I applaud you for one thing.

You referred to them as "Leftists" and not as "Liberals". They are anything BUT "Liberal".

Good going!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?

Being defensive of his political beliefs is putting on his big boy pants. Now seeing you are an admitted Trump supporter can we offer you something in the way of a thinking cap?

No thanks, I turned down Leftist thinking caps long ago. They were too small.
But can I offer you guys some pacifiers that will ease your crying for a while?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

It must be photo-shopped. No one can look this stupid!!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: Peeple

I posted this in another thread, but I'll quote it here just for you -

You mean the way the Left did with Hillary, despite all those damning emails? Yeah... Try again. Anyone who backed Clinton or the Democrats after all that, has their head up their ass and no room to accuse others of being blind followers.

Care to stop here or shall we expose your hypocrisy a bit more?

So sorry for you, no Hillary supporter. Strongly against corruption, etc.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Republicans are just as bad as Democrats. If you think otherwise you are delusional.

Take abortion for example. Fighting abortion rights is a major part of the Republican party. The Republicans now control all three branches of government. Now I guarantee you the House will not introduce a bill outlawing abortion. The reason is abortion is the Republicans best wedge issue for getting out the vote. So abortion will remain legal and billions of babies will be murdered. As I said, Republicans are just as bad as Democrats.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

dailycaller.com...

Why you so defensive?

No thanks, I turned down Leftist thinking caps long ago. They were too small.
But can I offer you guys some pacifiers that will ease your crying for a while?

That's because the cap was supposed to go on your head not your butt. But it is easy how you made that mistake seeing how you are a Trump supporter so that is were your head is usually at.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Buy a clue

Any recommendations or good spots I can buy one? Or maybe you have some for sale? Approximately what is the price?

Thanks in advance

<<   2  3 >>

join