It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To heavy for Astral Projection?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZososPhoenix

originally posted by: Woodcarver
a reply to: AMNicks

You need a stronger imagination if you want to pretend your leaving your body.

Perception and perspective, dear friend.

You cannot say that people do not experience that, as you just have just your own experience to know that you cannot, nor would not try something like that or anything outside of the basic day to day. It's sort of like you here (please don't take any offence, it's not meant in a nasty way), you think you added to the ongoing conversation, and that's your perception - but to people here, it honestly don't seem like you did or can.

And what's the real difference in either situation?!
I like to believe as many real things as possible and i don't like it when people make # up like astral projection. If you really think you can travel in some astral plain, that is a claim that can be proven or disproven. If you think you have an ability, let's test that. Are you down?

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

It's hard to prove dreaming

I've thought I got out twice. I couldn't confirm anything.

One time I was out except my third eye stuck.

Second time I got out onto the floor, was kneeling on the floor, the gravity/energy swirling was so intense that I could not stand up.

If I wasn't dreaming I havent gotten farther than 10 feet as it is.

It's a pain, gotta watch out for physically moving your body when you think you are floating.

I drink far too much caffeine most days now.

posted on Feb, 27 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: jellyrev

Second time I got out onto the floor, was kneeling on the floor, the gravity/energy swirling was so intense that I could not stand up.

It's a pain, gotta watch out for physically moving your body when you think you are floating.

Well at least you admit you're probably just dreaming. maybe someone else would like to prove to the world that they are the real deal?

posted on Feb, 28 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

most people i imagine are content with the truth their own experiences provide them first hand. and don't have to go on a crusade to "prove it to the world" because if someone doesn't believe you, who cares. they stay in the dark and you continue to explore the unknown.

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: CallmeRaskolnikov

most people i imagine are content with the truth their own experiences provide them first hand. and don't have to go on a crusade to "prove it to the world" because if someone doesn't believe you, who cares. they stay in the dark and you continue to explore the unknown.
Some people might not want to show off their powers, but at least one special person in the world would showcase their gift for fame and fortune. And since their are no people coming forward proving they can read minds or astral project, it would behoove anyone to believe in these abilities. Not one serious magician ever?

I have myself offered several times to act as witness for people here on ATS. I wish someone would prove me wrong. We can set up a test that appeals to both sides.
edit on 1-3-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

originally posted by: jellyrev

Well at least you admit you're probably just dreaming. maybe someone else would like to prove to the world that they are the real deal?

Yea I figured I'd try it myself to prove of disprove it. It's a nice meditative state that helps me sleep, that's what I've concluded.
If I did get it to work, I'd fly/teleport to the place that tells me how to build a warp drive

posted on Mar, 1 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I assume your cage has been fitted with an isolation valve?

Crude, but effective.

# 685

posted on Mar, 6 2017 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: AMNicks

Old chinese proverb says :" a man cannot fly because his undercarriage is too heavy..."

Sorry, could not resist !!

The trouble with astral projection is that too many wrong techniques have been presented in a multitude of books and media ; enough to close the mind of the hopeful traveller.

The very words "Astral Projection" is enough to send you on the wrong track .Perhaps we need to use different words to describe the ability to travel without limit.

Just like the idiotic scientists have split one art into a mutitude of unrelated sciences (biology, chemistry, mathematics, physics, etc). If you put them back together in one piece, you get the full picture.

Same aplies to astral projection. It is not an isolated system.

posted on Mar, 7 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   
It's not something I try to do it just happens from time to time... but here is my suggestion imagine yourself sitting inside a cylinder the energy starting at the bottom about three feet below your physical form and up into all pervasive space and then clinch the anal spincter breathing naturally and easy without effort feel the energy vortexs spinning inside make sure the light is dim and the eyes are slightly unfocused and barely open you will feel a pulling sensation and then just let go the eyes may shut on their own but likely you'll be unaware of it and then off into the dream time walk about fly about whatever business... it can help to feel the spot right between the eyes and twist them down and up in a circular motion and place focus right in the center of them if this takes a lot of force(feels like the eye brows are shoving together) so be it until the 3rd eye clears sometimes a cracking sound occurs which are just the pineal gland crystals realigning.

I personally do not try to astral travel etc. it just sort of manifests on it's own, it may be best to focus on the charkras first as you have been to raise the kundalini easier done in a "yoni" posture where the soles of the feet are together touching and the arms and hands/arms resting comfortably male (right hand under the left) and female (left hand under the right) palms up, thumbs very very lightly touching like trying to hold a small thin strip of paper between them. Head slightly forward and the spine held like a stack of coins. Focus on the small spot of the thumbs touching and the breath expanding and shrinking.

Heavy like a suit of armor means you were well rooted in the lower dantian so the lower three body charkras opened the focus on the orgasmic feeling made you focus on the 2nd chakra when it opened erections of the genitalia male and female are common when opening them for the first time. Despite misconception they are not always open it is ground floor every single time until they do; and then they slam shut as the crown stays "wide open" it is commonly assumed that that experience is enlightenment or awakening it is simply a glimpse a moment in time to let go of and know that nothing past has, can, or ever will arise again except in that odd thing called memory so kill it the lord of death or mara is thought itself; kill it before it kills you... the present does not ever happen there.

Becoming transforms into moment by moment by moment unfolding naturally without effort or intent it just occurs... it does not have to be a cycle of birth, old age, sickness, and death in the chains of causation due to karma.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join