It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Fleet of 6 allegedly flew past ISS [watch video]

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:47 AM
link   

technewsgazette.com...

The live feed from International Space Station (ISS) has gotten NASA into tricky ‘UFO’ and ‘alien’ situations quite a few times and the latest incident is to do with someone spotting alleged iceberg-sized UFOs.

A video surfaced on YouTube a few days back that claimed to show part of the live feed from ISS. The recording contains as many as six unidentified objects seemingly flying in from the right of the screen and zooming past ISS in a rather slow motion across to the left and then disappearing. These objects are seemingly round in shape and while nothing can be ascertained for a short clip, there are those who claim that they have found evidence to UFO and possibly alien activity around ISS.

UFO Fleet Flies Past International Space Station (ISS) Tuesday in Video
www.smobserved.com...

Unexplained formation of Unidentified Flying Objects receives "No Comment" from NASA

Now this is pretty interesting. Normally NASA has been known to cut feeds like this but when it happens quickly and unexpectedly you know that NASA will try and downplay this very quickly...or will they even say anything?!

Don't know about you guys but I think there is something going on in space. Definitely not satellites or meteors that flew by. So what could it be??? Back to you Jim.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011
I saw an article about this in the media here in Oz, yesterday, the journos were quoting sources from Secureteam10, I believe that may inject some doubt as to the legitimacy of these vids.

Link

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

I am just trying to figure out if it is even possible to photoshop something in a "live" stream

Even though Secure is all about getting subscribers to their channel...I am looking to cut into the meat of this video regarding what he says/she says.

edit on 21-2-2017 by Skywatcher2011 because: added note

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Krusty the Klown
I saw an article about this in the media here in Oz, yesterday, the journos were quoting sources from Secureteam10, I believe that may inject some doubt as to the legitimacy of these vids.

Link

I love how the article starts by calling ufo watchers, "CONSPIRACY theorists" who claim strange footage allegedly taken from NASA’s live feed from the International Space Station appears to show six large 'UFOs' floating past." but then goes on to call ST10 "a group of dedicated alien sleuths who investigate footage and share their findings online."

I swear ST10 are purposely out to derail any serious footage and discussion... so many hoaxes portrayed as legitimate, so something like this would be dismissed due to association with the hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
a reply to: Krusty the Klown

I am just trying to figure out if it is even possible to photoshop something in a "live" stream

Even though Secure is all about getting subscribers to their channel...I am looking to cut into the meat of this video regarding what he says/she says.

How can we be sure it is actually live feed? I have no idea where to start for that, and Tyler has claimed they replaced the footage with footage of the control room... so..

but I am no good navigating things nasa..

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Why doesn't NASA delay the feed by a minute, so even a sleepy overseer will be able to stop the feed until the questionable objects are gone?

Perhaps NASA wants to let Earthlings see these feeds, to reduce the panic level when they finally make the official announcement.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I was trying to look for an original live feed /cut link video online but couldn't find an original for further investigation...which begged the question of photoshopping something in!

I really don't care what ST10 has to say. I care what ATS has to say!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Skywatcher2011
I was trying to look for an original live feed /cut link video online but couldn't find an original for further investigation...which begged the question of photoshopping something in!

I really don't care what ST10 has to say. I care what ATS has to say!

As do I, because at face value, this one piques my interest.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   

How long ago was this taken?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Guys... First, it was an old video already discussed, remember?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Streetcap1 re-shared his old video (now removed) to make views with the help of known hoaxer SecureTeam10.
Depiste his old video was removed by him, the old url is still available in Google search results:

archive.is...
i.imgur.com...

Second, the structure filmed was not from the ISS, but it was the Orbiter Boom Sensor System (OBSS) carried on Shuttle Atlantis, mission STS-132 (May 2010):

goo.gl...

This video and all news related to it are just FAKE NEWS!
edit on 21-2-2017 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-2-2017 by ufoofinterest because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 04:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

Yep, it's basically a sloppy, lazy, tabloid article written by a journo who I think is not too across the techno section they're writing for. Incredibly it was fairly prominent on the biggest news site in Oz yesterday. Who would use anonymous web users as a credible source for something potentially so earth shattering?

It amazes me just cos some journo sees something on the net they feel it's newsworthy. I often see articles about some unknown person getting "owned" on twitter. Who cares?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoofinterest

Fark Nars... I hate that..

welp, back to bigfoot it is then...

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

You have to wonder how many videos are really legitimate and how many are hoaxes used intentionally or unintentionally to delegitimize real footage. It would be easy for any government disinformation agent to dismiss a legitimate video as a hoax. You have to wonder if ST10 is used unknowingly or knowingly to muddy the waters of legitimate videos. If the government really wanted to keep something secret, what better way than to mix real footage with hoax footage. It not only helps recruit unknowing skeptics to help delegitimize real footage, but it also makes pilots and people reluctant to report sightings for concerns of being mentally unfit.

Many of us don't have the technical video background to confidently say a lot of these videos are legitimate or hoaxes. Just saying their hoaxes doesn't make them so, and just because a particular YouTuber is known to show hoax material, doesn't mean that some videos they show may actually be legitimate. It's like someone getting a bad reputation for lying. One day they're telling the truth and just because of their reputation they're not taken seriously.

I really have to say it's an ingenious way of keeping something so extraordinary and earth shattering a secret from the world. The people are unknowingly doing the dirty work of helping to keep government secrets. Unfortunately, the world won't know the truth until one lands on White House lawn. Then again, the government could explain it away as being a military hologram test or a prop for a Hollywood movie.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I think this shows more media manipulation,if it isn't in their agenda,then you must be a conspiracy nut,despite your evidence,another spear in their side,we haven't been told the truth of whats going in in space,since it's existance,just what the govt wants you to believe

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Is the background maybe the night side on the Earth and the lights are lights on Earth below -- lights that would seem to move as the ISS/Space Shuttle flies over them?

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
You realize millions record the iss feeds.
No one ever wonders why its only secure team that always gets those exclusive ufo footage.... ffs

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They can and do by receiving relay stations point to point around the world... Always have

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It could be anything. The odd formation raises my eyebrow but, it's outerspace so who the hell knows what that is. I think it's more likely some meteors than aliens.

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: carewemust

They can and do by receiving relay stations point to point around the world... Always have

Well then, we just saw a hoax. Technology can be good...or bad, depending on who's using it. Thanx!

posted on Feb, 21 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoofinterest
Guys... First, it was an old video already discussed, remember?

I don't think it's the same one, this is your second video with the right url

Here is your capture from the cached site..and it is the same as the OP's video,

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Only thing I can figure is why this OP repeat from last week whatever?
edit on 21-2-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join