It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leave Donald Trump's business alone.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Police officers, firefighters, doctors and nurses, teachers, postmen, congress men and women, judges and lawyers, they all have personal businesses such as stock. The president is a person too. The president deserves the basic human right of pursuing his / her hobbies, and that includes personal business. Stop calling on the president to divest. The president has very little power. The president has 3 functions. Nominating people. Signing papers. Partying with world leaders. The president has no power to benefit his / her personal business.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: greenman4

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

What a fat sock

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

The president has no power to benefit his / her personal business.

Clueless on how business works huh? Trump is already making bank on the government thanks to his many vacations not to mention also footing the bill protecting his brats as well.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Please tell me your kidding right. Deregulation is just one way he can help his investments. Not to mention that using your tax dollars and spending them on vacation at his own property. You have been brainwashed and have become blind to the obvious. Sorry mate

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If were going to worry about the businesss Trump set up prior to gaining office shouldnt we be more worried about the laws that allow elected officials to participate in insider trading?

Seems to me that is a much bigger issue

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

Deregulation is good for all American businesses. Steel production is coming back with the repeal of the coal river regulation. Coal is needed to make steel. Chinese steel has been taking advantage of the US regulations.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
May I extend my welcome to you for joining ATS today and raising the bar of intelligent and insightful writing
by contributing not only this thread but two others to the rant forum.

I cannot wait to see what other thoughtful and inspiring rants you have in store on the much loved topic of Trump.

Once again thank you for raising the bar of excellence and holding true to the ATS motto of denying Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He has a Hillary one too I went looking for, and finally noticed he had made that one too. LOL

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Donald Trump employees tens of thousands. Just like Chrysler and Exxon Mobil. The money spent at Mar a Lago don't go to him. They go to tens of thousands of people.

archive.fortune.com...
edit on 20-2-2017 by greenman4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SolAquarius

Appreciated. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Does this look familiar at all to you? There is a reason it should.

“no person holding any office of profit or trust…shall, without the consent of Congress, accept…any present, emolument, office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king, prince, or foreign state.”

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

Donald Trump does not do business with states. It does business with customers and clients and other companies.

BTW, the way I interpret that clause, teachers and police officers and firefighters are also people who hold offices of profit or trust since they take a salary and have taken an oath of office.
edit on 20-2-2017 by greenman4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

NO.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

The president has no power to benefit his / her personal business.

Clueless on how business works huh? Trump is already making bank on the government thanks to his many vacations not to mention also footing the bill protecting his brats as well.

Yes you are right, he is making money off his 'presidency' 5 ways from Sunday.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenman4
a reply to: SolAquarius

Appreciated. Thanks!

No problem now if you go out the door and down the hall you will find the mudpit

a greater fountain of wisdom could not be found on all of ATS I'm sure you will make

many fine contributions to it and learn the skills to shame your ideological adversaries.

edit on 20-2-2017 by SolAquarius because: KEEP ATS WEIRD

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

LOL!..I am laughing so hard it hurts.....

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

He makes money by charging people to stay at the Winter White House so they can catch a glimpse of him. That, my young friend, is illegal.

And yes. This is mudpit crap. Go throw it in there.
edit on 20-2-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: greenman4
Police officers, firefighters, doctors and nurses, teachers, postmen, congress men and women, judges and lawyers, they all have personal businesses such as stock.

Lol, 'such as stock' is your argument? What kind of shill are you that posts something like that? That the president's business is no different than all of those other people?

NOTE: That is the FIRST time I have typed the word shill. YOU pushed me to write that word.
edit on 20-2-2017 by reldra because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join