It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 Minutes; In Stockholm Reporting Peaceful Muslim Immigrants: Moments Before Being Attacked.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Attention Please -

If you can't stay on topic and civil, please move on before you end up posting banned.

Do not reply to this.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: SheopleNation
a reply to: everyone

I would like to drop a few of them off at night in one of those no go zones over there, and see just how quick that experience would change their clueless perspective. ~$heopleNation

which claims that Muslim immigration has turned some urban areas into ghettoes where sharia law is practised, gang rape is commonplace, and the police and fire engines hardly dare to go. This is a grotesque distortion of a worrying reality. There has been a huge rise in recorded violent crime in Sweden in the last 40 years, but it is still a very much safer place than the US, UK and indeed most of Europe. There has been a huge increase in humanitarian immigration. But it’s not clear how the two are related.

Have a read of this gaurdian article, it will give you a more balanced view of the issue.

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I appreciate your contribution to the discussion, really I honestly do. I know reality disturbs a lot of blind enablers but the truth will prevail.

Also, 60 minutes is very far left liberal news media organization, and they showed us all on video clearly what is really happening over there. ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 25 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

You are free to believe as you wish, personally i do not believe the sensationalist media, you know full well that the media lies its ass off.

ETA . Also our 60 minutes program is not far left leaning like the American version.
edit on 25-2-2017 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: added stuff

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

I have never watched your version of 60 minutes from over there, I will look it up and check it out for sure.

👍 ~$heopleNation

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: SheopleNation

No worries, you may have missed this gem, just in case you did, check this out.
Fake Sweden expert on Fox News

posted on Feb, 26 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Not hard to miss, been reported on all day long. Yeah though, Fox News is part of the entire establishment, it's no secret.

They just are a little more balanced with their coverage, cause actually they are very liberal in a lot of ways. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join