It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Sign Up Is Suspicious

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Outlier13

In order to harvest your organs for the alien overlords that control ATS, they need that information.

I don't mind having to give up the kidney, but these monthly ATS rectal probes are starting to piss me off.

they stopped doing that 2 years ago. . . . . .

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

I would not know... I do not use social networks outside of this site.

If I were ATS employee though, I'd make the ability to authenticate credentials of new accounts a requirement too. If not through social networks, through the option of email instead.

With this heated political scene these days, and the fact the MSM leeches are finding refuge in these conspiracy sites deems the authentication a good judgement call.

I know, it's impossible to stop the bleed off of MSM crumbling to stay out of these conspiracy sites. But, these sites are now the credible news, and I get that. But, the elementary debates that people fuss over here in current times is essentially like an adult day care for how one must learn to to absorb news sources. At some point in time, this site shifted from debates of 'Not In My Back Yard' to 'Don't Build Anything New Anything Around Anyone'.

I can't speak for others that have spent time here through the conspiracy years, but I always look at the date a member joined when I read their post. Sorry, but the newer the date joined... the harder it is to take what that person say to be credible. I will read it, but not give it much thought until I read a longer history of input.

There's a very simple solution to this. Ban all of the political BS because none of it belongs on ATS.

And man what messed up logic if the qualifying credential for you is based solely on a users create date. Socrates would have had fun with you.
edit on 20-2-2017 by Outlier13 because: Additional response

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

And you probably look at iphones as being magic.

Listen, I work with this kind of stuff all the time. Chill. Try to learn something.

Or continue being ignorant. The choice is yours.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Wait, you didn't go back into line for seconds?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

In order to harvest your organs for the alien overlords that control ATS, they need that information.

I don't mind having to give up the kidney, but these monthly ATS rectal probes are starting to piss me off.

they stopped doing that 2 years ago. . . . . .

Oh, right...that's my Amazon Prime account.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

There again... let's make more MSM type rules to appease a small crowd. Not everyone wants all things to be the way they may want personally.

How about a method I apply successfully? I avoid the political threads as much as possible. That is the beauty of the mind... put it to where you like, and avoid where you don't like. Why does what I like and you hate need a rule?

You are proving my stereotype of avoiding the validity of input of newcomers here, ya know?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: FHomerK

And you probably look at iphones as being magic.

Listen, I work with this kind of stuff all the time. Chill. Try to learn something.

Or continue being ignorant. The choice is yours.

You do realize I am being sarcastic right? Pretty clear in the sentence structure. Try to learn something? Again...why are you on ATS?

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Something socially fishy is going on I think.

link   

Oh, sure. Uh-huh. I BELIEVE YOU!

link   

thugNation gangsta USA---they want to see what you are masturbating to- every 4th person is a pedophile ya know

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Outlier13

Note: AboveTopSecret.com only uses the authentication data and username, provided by the social network you select. We will never access or use any other information for any reason.

My God! Am I the only one to see this???? They used a comma between "username" and the word "provided" which is not necessary and does not follow the proper rules of grammar! It must be a conspiracy! Everyone run for your lives!

Honestly, just looking for an excuse for this:

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Well, if I ever lose my login info for the site I guess I'm just done. No way I'm signing up for a puking spy account to link to my ATS.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

Actually it was your initial post which clearly defines precisely why a forum with a specific purpose should be moderated according to its founding principles. The MSM BS is in overdrive here and this site is becoming dull and losing its differential characteristics.

posted on Feb, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
The question was asked here.

This is a temporary measure, while SkepticOverlord makes some changes to the site to improve performance. Regular email signups will return when he is done.

Please post in the original thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join